Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What if we got noncrazed AU Deathwing?

Blizzard says they love dragons and always want to return to fighting dragons. Its core to any RPG. Well, what if we suddenly got an AU Deathwing out of AU-Draenor, A Deathwing in his prime, not crazy, but totally sinister and cunning, and a fleet of AU Black Dragonflight came storming into Azeroth. How is this possible? That would be the mystery to solve. Where did this Deathwing come from?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

I dunno if i'd be down for an Australian Deathwing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Or how about we just never use the AU ever again and forget about its existence.

Formerly known as Arafal

Au ruined the lore.

Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    I am Durrywing, the sick cunt

AU made my head hurted

Therefore it bad

15+ Year Old Account
    Or maybe Austrian Deathwing? Imagine him flying over the world, raining destruction, yodeling.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    "Time fer a barby mate!"

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Plot twist, WoW ends when orcs go back to AU Draenor, leave Humans on normal Azeroth and close the time gate.

Deleted
    Mate... we don't talk about the AU here. Therefore any AU ideas will be ... well you know.

Now I see you want to fight dragons like we did in WotLK and Cata. I get you. As i see it right now, the only drakes we might fight in the future is the Infinite flight(pun intended). But that again involve alternative timelines, past and future, etc. I think Blizzard will avoid them for now after the crap storm the lore become with WoD.

Other option is twilight flight if by some twist Blizzard make them a thing, as it can happen, if the speculations are right and next expack is Shadowlands. Keep your hopes :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    AU made my head hurted

Therefore it bad
    Translation:
    "To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Warlords of Draenor. The story is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical multiverse theory most of the plot will go over a typical player’s head. There’s also Garrosh's ethnocentric outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization- his personal philosophy draws heavily from 20th Century Reactionary literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these plots, to realize that they’re not just epic- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Warlords of Draenor truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the penultimate achievement is named “Time is a Flat Circle,” which itself is a cryptic reference to one of Nietzsche’s central texts "The Gay Science." I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Alex Afrasiabi’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, I DO have an Iron Horde tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid "

OT: LolAUNo

Alleria Windrunner vs. AU Deathwing, Now that's a fight that I would like to see. The fight between two powerful entities who have sacrificed everything for the Void. But since Alleria's willpower is much stronger, she has not lost her sanity, unlike the gullible Deathwing. And, well, we all know how this fight would end, who would truly win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    Alleria Windrunner vs. AU Deathwing, Now that's a fight that I would like to see. The fight between two powerful entities who have sacrificed everything for the Void. But since Alleria's willpower is much stronger, she has not lost her sanity, unlike the gullible Deathwing. And, well, we all know how this fight would end, who would truly win.
    Yeah, i would love to see alleria get instantly roasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Then Blizzard will keep sliding down the bad writing ladder.

And we thought they'd hit the bottom already!

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Blizzard says they love dragons and always want to return to fighting dragons. Its core to any RPG. Well, what if we suddenly got an AU Deathwing out of AU-Draenor, A Deathwing in his prime, not crazy, but totally sinister and cunning, and a fleet of AU Black Dragonflight came storming into Azeroth. How is this possible? That would be the mystery to solve. Where did this Deathwing come from?
    Your aware AU-Draenor doesnt have a Deathwing right?
    Deathwing is Neltharion, Azeroths's Earth Warden. AU-Draenor never went to AU-Azeroth to pick him up. They went to our Azeroth instead.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    And, well, we all know how this fight would end, who would truly win.
    First "High Exarch Yrel" now "Lady Alleria Windrunner."

If I knew what the consequences of Allied Races would be, I wouldn't have asked for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    First "High Exarch Yrel" now "Lady Alleria Windrunner."

If I knew what the consequences of Allied Races would be, I wouldn't have asked for them.
    So, you have uncovered my secret at last. It was just a phase, Wildberry. This is who I really am.

What if, as horde never gets to Azeroth in the AU, the burning legion or the old gods end winning the war? So many possibilities, as there wont be any horde in AU Azeroth, only scattered alliance nations in eastern kingdoms and an intact kalimdor.

That could actually be an interesting Azeroth to play.... maybe xD
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-09-03 at 10:14 AM.

No, let’s not and say we did...

What does anything in WoW’s (already pretty shaky) story mean if we just do AU-takebacks on every major event?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Au ruined the lore.
    Apparently its not going away. They are pulling stuff like Maghar and maybe Geyarah from AU Draenor. So I thought I'd look at pulling a villain from there too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Your aware AU-Draenor doesnt have a Deathwing right?
    Deathwing is Neltharion, Azeroths's Earth Warden. AU-Draenor never went to AU-Azeroth to pick him up. They went to our Azeroth instead.
    As I said, it doesn't seem possible that AU Deathwing exists....at least from the lore we think we know. But that would be be part of the mystery.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.