Poll: Uldir tier looks

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    People defending these crap looking sets, which are supposed to represent an achievement, are the reason why Blizz thought they could get away with these crappy looking sets.

Are you kidding me? these HC dungeon looking gear at best!

BfA has all the signs of a filler expansion, a la WoD.

sorta hoping the azurite traits give more glowy effects...but they are all rather meh for anyone that's not human shaped. the taurens don't even have the full helmets for some of them

Deleted
    As a rogue mainer, it's hard to tell if I totally like what I see because it is not clearly indicated which sets are for which class - the darker set, for example, looks great IF it is for rogues because it is befitting the ethos of the class. But if it's the bright golden one my opinion would change because that is most certainly not befitting the rogue theme. Colours aside, I do appreciate the somewhat tribal Aztec feel they have given to the leather sets - as a Horde player it fits real nicely with the Zandalari troll style content we are intrinsically part of.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know something is really really wrong when quest armor has more details and looks better.

Anyone wanna take bets on how long it'll be before they start selling specific gear sets for the various classes?

Their logic is so flawed. "The gear sets start to become similar when we have so many for a class" Except that DH only has what? 3 sets? Monk maybe 7? Then there was tier 9 or 9.5 that was using this lame system.

I don't think these sets look bad, but it was not worth the trade off. The weapons look cool though.

I don't really like all the negativity surrounding BfA. But with that said, I can't help but absolutely hate this whole set :/ Absolutely disappointing and ugly for me.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Its no class tier set, so who cares about how shitty they look? No one will wear them anyway, and if so, ppl will transmog it.

Boring and uninspired.

First tier generally looks like meh, as expected these follow the same pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    As a rogue mainer, it's hard to tell if I totally like what I see because it is not clearly indicated which sets are for which class - the darker set, for example, looks great IF it is for rogues because it is befitting the ethos of the class. But if it's the bright golden one my opinion would change because that is most certainly not befitting the rogue theme. Colours aside, I do appreciate the somewhat tribal Aztec feel they have given to the leather sets - as a Horde player it fits real nicely with the Zandalari troll style content we are intrinsically part of.
    Therse are just the difficulty variants. None of these is ment for any class in particular. It's just based on the titan watchers they designed for uldir, for some reason they thought that ment looking like a roman guard for plate and some aztec warrior for the others..

It's not like all of the pieces are ugly either, I think some of the shoulders and helms are servicable, so are some of the belts and thigh guards. Sadly all of these are distributed across 4 armor types. They clearly didn't have enough ideas for 4 distincitive sets with these themes so they butchered 1~2 sets and distributed the ideas across 4.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2018-09-03 at 10:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The TBC 5-man dungeon sets chuckle in my wardrobe when looking at these tier sets.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

7+ Year Old Account
    Not a fan of any of them. The mythic cloth and leather look okay I guess.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Cloth and Plate look okay.
    Leather is tolerable.
    Mail looks especially terrible.

This is just as bad as T9 was when they tried to shove 4 sets with recolors down our throats. It didn't work well. If this is the new norm for raids, it's disappointing.

10+ Year Old Account
    They look like questing greens.
    But joke's on you! I main hunter, so I am used to shitty looking sets.

It all looks pretty lame to me, rather bland and i personally am not a fan of the Titan "look", 0/10, will transmog it into something else at the earliest opportunity...

10+ Year Old Account
    I want class sets back, Blizzard took the lazy way out and gave us a retarded response with azerite gear taking 3 tier slots. They literally couldve just made Tier on slots for gloves, legs, boots, belt, bracers for set bonuses, or just at least give us class themed sets outside of that

OH WAIT I ACTUALLY HAVE A SICK IDEA, how blizzard didnt come up with something is beyond me

Include the azerite slots as normal tier sets, however, whether its on top of the traditional tier sets or new ones, make it so "tier" azerite has a special trait, or a different last trait instead of ilvl. And use that as a set bonus effect, like, each death knight azerite piece amplifies the stats and/or effects of this piece by X%.
    Last edited by Xkiller9000; 2018-09-03 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    The TBC 5-man dungeon sets chuckle in my wardrobe when looking at these tier sets.
    BAD example, these were T3 with a recolor...

I just find it insulting that we're sharing the same armor sets for all similar armor type classes, this design is dead and gone tbh.

They veered the game towards cosmetics and added a huge amount of artists to appeal towards their abilities to make old paint appear new only to slap us in the face with this shit, I mean so far BFA is just good looking zones layered on top of the same shit we did in legion ( almost literally ), at the very least they should've added decent armor sets for each class since we're paying for this delusion.

The highlights of the expansion after BFA will be reverting everything BFA changed OMEGALUL