Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Also to clarify, I'm not defending the system, but at the same time you cannot blame the system for something that is entirely due to your lack of foresight.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 month old account, 5 started threads about nothing else other than whining, 8 total posts

What a savage, whose [s]man[/s ]alternate account is this, lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Etti View Post
    Even healers are a dime a dozen nowadays. We have 6 fulltime healers and 2 that went dps ofspec cause we just didn't have a place for them.
    Most guilds I know still look for (decent) healers that aren't just someones +1. Though I guess it depends on the kind of healer. My last 2 guilds were trying since ToS to find a shaman healer, most healers we come across are priests.. urgh.

10+ Year Old Account
    mine is lvl 21 and i have played very casually..
    HOLLA FOR DA TOP DOLLA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spraydong View Post
    All these people defending this system, lets talk again when your class gets the shaft next week with blizzards announced balance patch

because you will not be able to reroll in BfA, ever.
    Its still early in but they won't be defending it in the next tier when they realize they still have to grind wqs and expeditions to death in order to keep up with the next lvl requirments on azerite traits.

So for the first 2 weeks of the BfA launch i had to do a lot of stuff for my studies, so i didnt had any time to grind reputation for the neck or the measly Azerite.

I am now stuck with a 341 neck and just honored with champions of azeroth. Also only azerite level 16, and pretty much any guild with a brain requires you to have AT LEAST neck level 20.

Not a single guild will recruit me now, and rerolling would make everything a hundred times worse because it takes multiple weeks of all day long reputation grinding, which in itself would make everyone quit, just to hope to catch up. And then followed by multiple weeks of island expiditions in the hope of getting some azerite levels

This is literally, outright worse than being behind with legendaries, because at least with those it was RNG if you didnt get them.

Easily the most alt-unfriendly expansion ever, forced reputation grind is the worst and i get the feeling BfA was not made by the blizzard team that made legion.

Everything in BfA is made to cause issues for the players.

fuck you blizzard

No fuck you.

You’re a casual but want guilds to recruit you...
    Standards exist IRL and in game... as a fellow millennial, let me pre warn you. It only gets worse.

Your first post on here is some cry baby nonsense because you didn’t do your research. Useless casual, enjoy being bottom tier raiding this expansion where you belong.

Infracted {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2018-09-03 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Most guilds I know still look for (decent) healers that aren't just someones +1. Though I guess it depends on the kind of healer. My last 2 guilds were trying since ToS to find a shaman healer, most healers we come across are priests.. urgh.
    our spread right now is 2 priests, pally, shaman, druid, monk.

We have another pal and druid on standby. But if shamans keep as they are they might be harder to find. Seems wet noodle is being kind when referring to shaman in general.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    it's funny that you're only seeing this for yourself now, back during beta testing there were hundreds of reports saying this exact thing and people either ignored them or brushed them off because 'oh beta'.
    Its pretty sad, is it not? The beta isn't even for testing anymore, its just there for streamers to create worthless leveling guides and to sell copies. The people that are actually likely to look for bugs and broken things are never invited.

Quote Originally Posted by saidolol View Post
    haha solid troll

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ...and this is to underline how MMO-C is nothing to go by. I am lv 16 on my neck and would claim that I have played very casually
    The guy is just full of shit. 21 is not casual by any means. That is doing at least 5 IE and all WQs each week since launch..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saidolol View Post
    Playing 2 hours a day isn't very casual. There's always bullshit on both sides, people claiming the game sucks, and people claiming the game is totally fine "only playing one hour a year and I can clear cutting edge content lul"

Deleted
    I started legion 1 year after release and caught up to mythic raiding status within a few weeks thanks to the catchup mechanics. Will do the same for BFA. The whole "grinding your ass off" thing on expac release just doesn't appeal to me anymore, did it for TBC, Wrath and Cata and finally understood that WoW is just the same thing every time, new zones, same old grindy bullshit which resets every 2 years. There is 0 difference if you come back in a year and speed through it.

10+ Year Old Account
    So for the first 2 weeks of the BfA launch i had to do a lot of stuff for my studies, so i didnt had any time to grind reputation for the neck or the measly Azerite.

I am now stuck with a 341 neck and just honored with champions of azeroth. Also only azerite level 16, and pretty much any guild with a brain requires you to have AT LEAST neck level 20.

Not a single guild will recruit me now, and rerolling would make everything a hundred times worse because it takes multiple weeks of all day long reputation grinding, which in itself would make everyone quit, just to hope to catch up. And then followed by multiple weeks of island expiditions in the hope of getting some azerite levels

This is literally, outright worse than being behind with legendaries, because at least with those it was RNG if you didnt get them.

Easily the most alt-unfriendly expansion ever, forced reputation grind is the worst and i get the feeling BfA was not made by the blizzard team that made legion.

Everything in BfA is made to cause issues for the players.

fuck you blizzard
    So what should Blizzard do, call you and check in on how your studies are going, and base their game design around you and your precious time? GTFO with that nonsense.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

There is a catch-up mechanic for AP and you'll hit revered with CoA in no time. There is no ilvl increase at exalted so no need to panic. 15 ilvl less in your necklace won't kill you either :P

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayten View Post
    Maybe moderation should open a global whine thread for BFA. Im getting tired of these personal mimimiwhybfasucksinmyopinion blogs.

Also why are still playing the game if it's so horrible? Stockholm syndrome?
    I often wonder that myself, if folks don't like something then they should stop doing the thing they dislike.. And very true these what seem page long why they hate this and that blog type posts is getting beyond ridiculous..

10+ Year Old Account
    Was the same thing in Legion - though even worse with the legendaries and less catch up than now.

TLDR: You will always be behind if you don't play. Systems are in place to make you not that far behind.

Why make a post about this? Just quit and be done with it. We all don't neet to know. Nor do we care.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsohta View Post
    There is a catch-up mechanic for AP and you'll hit revered with CoA in no time. There is no ilvl increase at exalted so no need to panic. 15 ilvl less in your necklace won't kill you either :P
    You stop speaking sense. This will interfere with his ranting about orange heroic parses and stating things that are completely wrong when the evidence is shown.

Sounds like you don't have time, MMORPG's are time based progression always have been, luckily your playing the easiest MMORPG of all time.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    All these people defending this system, lets talk again when your class gets the shaft next week with blizzards announced balance patch

because you will not be able to reroll in BfA, ever.
    What a load of hogwash, I have 2 toons going at the moment and both are raid ready, but then again I am in a decent guild and we have been helping our raid team gear up running mythic dungeons..