Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Didnt you know? Most people on this site who write are negative, angry or is crying about something. Most threads that are made are crythreads. "hurr durr I dont like bfa cause -random reason-, hurr durr never gon play again omg".

No one really cares.

Anyways.. The armor looks cool and the idea of making a thematic amor set for each raid sounds like a decent idea. Will miss tier sets though.
    I didn't realize they're ditching class tier, that's a shame. With a few exceptions they mostly looked uninspired anyway, maybe this will lend to a little more creativity. But let's not get kid ourselves, this tier looks mediocre and low effort both raid and PVP. That's not cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah how dare people not like themed sets!

Shame on them for being critical of a concept where we lose 12 sets and get 4 in return.

And quite frankly I don't think they do at all. Nothing about them screams "Titan quarantine facility" imo. Quarantine usually implies something is sealed off to prevent it getting out. I'd expect the cloth set to be more like a medic/doctor one if I'm honest.

Jesus dude. Let people be critical. I've seen a fair bit of constructive criticism on why people don't like them. You are absolutely free to like them. Just don't pretend you have some moral high ground calling people out because they may not like them.

Oh buzz off, the problem isn't being critical. It's acting like an infant and just writing "waaah waaaaah these are SO TRASH, OMFG you guys, they totally let the interns make them! OMEGALUL so lazy!". The problem is the lack of respect for other peoples work. These zero effort bashing posts are what's making me sick.

If I wanted to be on the same level as most of the MMO Champions posters, I should have just replied to your comment with "Your post was so trash, is this really all you could do?"

Quote Originally Posted by Raz415 View Post
    Oh buzz off, the problem isn't being critical. It's acting like an infant and just writing "waaah waaaaah these are SO TRASH, OMFG you guys, they totally let the interns make them! OMEGALUL so lazy!". The problem is the lack of respect for other peoples work. These zero effort bashing posts are what's making me sick.

If I wanted to be on the same level as most of the MMO Champions posters, I should have just replied to your comment with "Your post was so trash, is this really all you could do?"
    You already are on the same level with your high and mighty crap. Don't worry.

There is no lack of respect. There is disdain about less work being done and what some believe is inferior to what it replaces.

That Mail set looks like it was not designed by an actual developer whatsoever. Even the questing greens look better imo.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-09-03 at 04:13 PM.

Yeah and those threads do my tit in as well mate. Annoying as fuck.

And people are critical because they want a game to improve. I mean the constructive criticism as well.

The critique here about the armors imo is justified for the most part. We lost 12 sets for 4.

And the PvP sets look absolutely awful for most classes. Shamans is literally just red mail that in no way screams "shaman".
    I would love if they brought back tier sets, if this is what we get when they go a standard cloth, leather, mail & plate set. When they first introduced this I gave them the benefit of the doubt and hoped that this might give them more time to be creative with these armor sets. Alas, so far it does not look like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taneo View Post
    I didn't realize they're ditching class tier, that's a shame. With a few exceptions they mostly looked uninspired anyway, maybe this will lend to a little more creativity. But let's not get kid ourselves, this tier looks mediocre and low effort both raid and PVP. That's not cool.
    Yeah, they ditched it.. If this is the standard of armor sets, they are probably forced to bring it back for next xpac.

I would love if they brought back tier sets, if this is what we get when they go a standard cloth, leather, mail & plate set. When they first introduced this I gave them the benefit of the doubt and hoped that this might give them more time to be creative with these armor sets. Alas, so far it does not look like it.

Elder Scrolls called, they want their Dwemer Armor back.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz415 View Post

Why would anyone respect what is plainly lazy work? Get your head out of the gutter.

Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    Yeah. Couple of those sets would actually be ok for ESO imo. Just not for WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Taneo View Post
    You know I get it, the devs were rushed so the suits could milk us for Q3 results. But they sure as fuck better make up for in 8.1, including proper class specific tier sets (among other things).
    Is 8.1 even on the PTR yet or coming soon?

Patch 7.1 was on the PTR soon after Legion launched. o.O

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    LMAO I just spit coffee all over my screen. Good post +1

People bitch about spikes and shoulders the size of buildings, but as soon as armor doesn't have them they're lazy pieces of garbage designed by interns.

You already are on the same level with your high and mighty crap. Don't worry.

There is no lack of respect. There is disdain about less work being done and what some believe is inferior to what it replaces.

That Mail set looks like it was not designed by an actual developer whatsoever. Even the questing greens look better imo.
    That the think bc someone dont like it, doesnt mean is bad.
    I like the new mail set, better that alot of the crap we go over the past year as Tier sets

"It was a shit show, obviously!

... Honestly these are outright hideous.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the Cloth one, i like the Plate one, the other 2 are meh (at least one of the leather ones have a nice looking helmet), Mail makes me sad.

Ok, they're ugly as hell (maybe except for mythic cloth and mail (in that order)), but with the amount of transmogs available now, who the f*ck cares.

Lmaooooooooooooooooo

Deleted
    HORRIBLE HAHA ! omg zero creativity

yaawn /10char

- - - Updated - - -

thats just lazy as f blizzard ><

Underwhelming to say at least. Disappointing.

I laughed at these pics. No, seriously. WoD greens looked 10x better than these. Stay classy, bli$$ard. Produce more shit.

I remember some friends wondering whether bli$$ard will finally make real 3d cloaks, or 3d body armors akin to what Thrall wears, in BfA. Instead they create these abominations. I'm speechless, because I am rolling on the floor, laughing. Great job, bli$$. No, really. Each expansion you make the new standarts for low...

This shit is embarrassing.