Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    She either aborts willingly or gets to accidentally fly down a large set of stairs.

I'm a guy. Abortion, or murder. I don't want children. (I'm serious, I'd wait for the baby to be born and then I'd kill it) I know it's fucked up, but I would never want to create a new consciousness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    have a daughter or son? put it up for adoption after birth? would u want abortion? what would u do if there was a unintended pregnancy?
    i would support her (the mother).
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

It would be up to the other person. I would prefer if they had an abortion or put em up for adoption, but if they wanted me to actually be the father of the child and had the baby, well, anyone I've dicked is someone I would be ok with spending the rest of my life with.

I don't make a lot of money, though, so that would be kind of a big issue for everyone involved.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'd be wondering how I got a girl pregnant when i've never even seen one naked before

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on my relationship with the Woman. If we were a Couple and were happy, I'd be ecstatic to be a Father. If it was some random Chick I had banged, i'd advise an abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    as a male, my attitude would be to take responsibility and support my lady friend in her choice, let her know that whatever she chooses, i'd be 100% with her.
    what a cuck

Deleted
    Depends on if the pregnant woman is somebody i would want to have a family with.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    For me this has always been pretty simple. Before having sex with someone we talk about what she will do in the event of pregnancy. And if I am not agreeable to that then it's no deal.

As it turns out the handful of women I have had that particular conversation with all would've elected to keep the baby. To be fair though choosing to wait until you're an actual adult to start having sex, and only having sex with other actual adults makes this a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    You did the deed, you "pay the price".
    A woman pays the price every time she becomes pregnant, regardless of how she becomes pregnant.

Once pregnant, she must now choose to remain pregnant or abort, regardless of how she becomes pregnant.

This doesn't change, regardless if it was contraception failure or failure to use contraception.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    Well lucky you don't have to "pay the price" other than the cost of an abortion eh
    A pregnancy runs the risk of all kinds of bodily harm, including death, for a woman, regardless if she removes it before birth or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Then don't take a dick to the vag. Problem fucking solved.
    A fertile woman is always at risk of becoming pregnant, regardless if she wants to have sex or not.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2018-09-04 at 01:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyraynor View Post
    Unlike most people, I'd man up and help take responsibility with her.

Everyone saying abortion are just looking for an easy way out.
    Well, if you dont have kids already, thats a very noble but easy thing to say. If you don't know what the reality of having kids is yet, dont be so quick to jump in and say "oh unlike everyone else, id do XYZ" because you might be the very person who fucking snaps after another night of 3 hours sleep then into your long shift at work then back to a crying baby and another night of 3 hours sleep because the mother is stressed 7 ways from sunday from lack of sleep and having to feed the baby 24/7.
    It tests you both of you mentally and physically and theres more than a few times when you'll start to think "fuck it, I cant do this anymore".

So like I said, unless you actually have a few kids and have been put through your paces, dont be so quick to put yourself up on a sanctimonious alter.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    willing to commit murder
    Murder is killing someone illegally. Abortion isn't illegal where I live, nor is removing someone from your body that doesn't yet have the ability to live outside your body because you don't consent for them to remain inside your body considered killing them where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by Total Crica View Post
    A woman pays the price every time she becomes pregnant, regardless of how she becomes pregnant.

Once pregnant, she must now choose to remain pregnant or abort, regardless of how she becomes pregnant.

This doesn't change, regardless if it was contraception failure or failure to use contraception.

- - - Updated - - -

A pregnancy runs the risk of all kinds of bodily harm, including death, for a woman, regardless if she removes it before birth or not.

- - - Updated - - -

A fertile woman is always at risk of becoming pregnant, regardless if she wants to have sex or not.
    Risk that or give birth to a child that isn't wanted and will most likely have a shitful life in a poor home, sounds fantastic I bet the kid would love that

Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    Risk that or give birth to a child that isn't wanted and will most likely have a shitful life in a poor home, sounds fantastic I bet the kid would love that
    Not sure anyone loves a hard, unhappy life. (I have not met anyone who said they did)

I have met people who claim to be glad they were allowed the chance to live.

That doesn't mean they had a right to live inside a woman's body until birth, but they were glad their mom's allowed them to. =P

unwanted? abortion (if on time)
    unwanted and not on time to abort? we have a child and keep it
    unplanned? we have a child and keep it

Women can choose how they deal with it as they please.
    Men have no say in this at all. They should shut the fuck up and take responsibility for what they did!

Abortion /10char

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Total Crica View Post
    lol... no we are not...

7+ Year Old Account
    Time for Plan B

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    lol... no we are not...
    Hah! The dude you quoted believes in the stork method!