10+ Year Old Account

Uldir Now Live, BfA Mythic Plus Season 1 Live, Warsong Scramble

Uldir Live This Week
    Antorus, the Burning Throne Normal and Heroic difficulty open this week!

WoW Uldir Boss Strategies and Loot List

Taloc Guide - WoW Uldir Boss Strategies and Loot List MOTHER Guide - WoW Uldir Boss Strategies and Loot List
    Fetid Devourer Guide - WoW Uldir Boss Strategies and Loot List Zek'voz Guide - WoW Uldir Boss Strategies and Loot List
    Vectis Guide - WoW Uldir Boss Strategies and Loot List Zul, Reborn Guide - WoW Uldir Boss Strategies and Loot List
    Mythrax the Unraveler Guide - WoW Uldir Boss Strategies and Loot List     G'huun Guide - WoW Uldir Boss Strategies and Loot List

Uldir Unlock Schedule
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The following is our current planned release schedule for Uldir raid content:

• September 4 - Normal and Heroic open
    • September 11 - Mythic, Raid Finder Wing 1: Halls of Containment (Taloc, MOTHER, Zek’voz, Herald of N’zoth)
    • September 25 - Raid Finder Wing 2: Crimson Descent (Fetid Devourer, Vectis, Zul, Reborn)
    • October 9 - Raid Finder Wing 3: Heart of Corruption (Mythrax the Unraveler, G’huun)

We’ll have more information to share in the next few days on when other types of Battle for Azeroth content will unlock.

Uldir Armor Sets

Use our modelviewer to view your Uldir armor set on any race and gender!

World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - Uldir Armor Sets

Minimalist Guide

Vetaro has created his minimalist guide to Uldir! You can find him on Twitter at Vetaro.

Minimalist Uldir Raid Guide

AskMrRobot - Free Premium Features Monday through Wednesday
    AskMrRobot is making all of their premium features free through Wednesday! This includes the Best in Bags tool, which tells you which combination of gear that you currently have is the best. It also includes the Upgrade Finder tool that tells you what content still has upgrades for you.

If you are interested in more information on how your DPS on Taloc will change based on the encounter, check out this post.

Mythic Plus Battle for Azeroth Season 1 Live Today
    Mythic Plus dungeons are now available! Completing a +10 will get you the highest item level loot for your weekly chest next reset! Blizzard has continued to build upon the Mythic Plus system for Battle for Azeroth, adding in some changes!

PvP Brawl - Warsong Scramble
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Every other week a new PvP Brawl will be available to players looking for something just a little different. Each Brawl will offer a variety of modes, rules, and scenic changes to the usual Battleground gameplay, and you’ll find them in the Group Finder tool (hotkey “I”) in the Player vs. Player tab. Just like Random Battlegrounds, you’ll receive a reward for achieving victory.

Warsong Scramble – Capture the Flag
    Do you have a flag? Warsong Gulch has always been the scene of an epic Capture the Flag battle, but what happens when you can capture your enemy’s flag without your own at base? Find out when you step into this PvP Brawl! We’ve also added a few more power-ups to the field of battle to stir things up a bit. To win, your team will need to be the first to capture 5 flags.

Raidbots Updates
    Our friends over at Raidbots have updated their cloud based SimulationCraft tool for Battle for Azeroth.

WoWDB Addon Data Collection
    Quickly populating the database with new additions is done with the help of many players. The more people that contribute data, the more accurate and quickly we can update the database.

To help out, just click here if you have the Twitch Desktop App already installed.

When you are playing the addon will gather data and save it. When you are done playing, Twitch will see the game close and upload the collected data from the addon.

Antorus, the Burning Throne Normal and Heroic difficulty open this week!
    :thinking:

Link also leads to https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...oss-Strategies

What about the Warfront?

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

You can no longer swap gear while in a Mythic Plus dungeon.
    Who the fuck wanted this change, as a boomy without specifc traits i do 0 single target damage :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotex View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Who the fuck wanted this change, as a boomy without specifc traits i do 0 single target damage :/
    according to ion, not changing gear opens up more choices to you as a player, you work it out.

So here's the thing:

If you think it's juvenile to keep doing the multi-week delays for LFR to ease the soft feelings of hardcore raid kids, vote with your $$. Unsubscribe from WoW for a month. It's the only way to send a message that there's more people who would rather just cruise through LFR for fun, than have appointment based raid schedules like that's our only option in life still. There's no reason, especially without tier sets, to have a MONTH from launch of normal mode to getting around to the last wing of LFR. Extremely stupid decision perpetuated by someone who just doesn't want to admit that there ARE more people who are LFR'ing than actual raiding.

There's never going to be a significant overlap in the mythic raiders and LFR raiders. Ever. I'll never do a mythic raid, I've been playing the game since beta. I've grown up, WoW doesn't seem to have acknowledged that. LFR's about all the time my life allows me to devote to the game on a given night these days, Blizzard's just not adjusting from the single dude in college lifestyle you had to have most of the time to do regular raiding with giant raids and 9 bosses. Gimmie 3, let me go to bed. I'll do it again tomorrow night and by the end of the week I'm good. I don't need top level gear.

I do need something to keep me giving a crap about the game though and there's nothing holding me in the game now that i'm revered with everyone and have full heroic gear so why pay $15 to not play for another month?

The game is so fucking broken right now, people are getting their glad elite sets already, 540 ilvl gear dropping left and right

Uldir armor sets link goes to tier 21 sets.

Is gear guaranteed from completing a warfront or do I have to do it 300 times to finally get one piece, which ends up being a duplicate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkrind View Post
    So here's the thing:

If you think it's juvenile to keep doing the multi-week delays for LFR to ease the soft feelings of hardcore raid kids, vote with your $$. Unsubscribe from WoW for a month. It's the only way to send a message that there's more people who would rather just cruise through LFR for fun, than have appointment based raid schedules like that's our only option in life still. There's no reason, especially without tier sets, to have a MONTH from launch of normal mode to getting around to the last wing of LFR. Extremely stupid decision perpetuated by someone who just doesn't want to admit that there ARE more people who are LFR'ing than actual raiding.

There's never going to be a significant overlap in the mythic raiders and LFR raiders. Ever. I'll never do a mythic raid, I've been playing the game since beta. I've grown up, WoW doesn't seem to have acknowledged that. LFR's about all the time my life allows me to devote to the game on a given night these days, Blizzard's just not adjusting from the single dude in college lifestyle you had to have most of the time to do regular raiding with giant raids and 9 bosses. Gimmie 3, let me go to bed. I'll do it again tomorrow night and by the end of the week I'm good. I don't need top level gear.

I do need something to keep me giving a crap about the game though and there's nothing holding me in the game now that i'm revered with everyone and have full heroic gear so why pay $15 to not play for another month?

There's two ways to look at this. Either you're getting too old and MMO's aren't for you.

Or that most MMO's have some form of time grab system, meaning the more time you put into it the more rewarded you'll be and the less time you put into it. If you don't have the time, you'll be less rewarded and perpetually behind without a catch up system.

Basically, to them, if you really wanted to do LFR raiding, then you'll wait for them to come out, you'll do that and then you won't play much until the next tier of LFR is out because you're a player that doesn't have that much time on their hands anyways.

Blizzard is technically catering to exactly what they always have. Time gates, rep gates, more time in = more power (gear/neck Azerite). The problem is, is most of the players that started with WoW don't have the time for it anymore. Obviously that's not Blizzards concern right now and they still seem to be doing fine.

They're catering to what we -were-, there is no reason to cater to what we are now. (I'm speaking for the busier older players)

I subbed for two months when Legion came out, one month for this expac, I'll probably play around with it in 6 more months. I don't have the time to do what I would like to do, and chasing Azerite power isn't that interesting of a carrot on a stick.

That's not blizzards problem tho, I don't see any way they would really intice me in without me raiding 3 nights a week again which can't happen. I do believe they could have a better catch up system, I would be thrilled if they got rid of Azerite Power. I enjoyed being able to level alts in WotLK when everything was token based. I could get multiple alts ready for raiding pretty fast. I probably played more BECAUSE of it. Now, I don't want to even try to level up an alt, because I just put so much time into my main and I don't have the time to do that again.

But putting the raid a month out, it nearly guarantees everyone is paying for at least 2 months of a sub if they really want to do LFR or a raid. Rep gates, mean you have to put time into the game, Time gates mean you have to either put time into the game or wait for everything to open and resub, Azerite Power means you have to put time into the game. Time = Sub, Sub = Money. Not a hard reason to grasp on their end.

And note, I'm not saying you're right or wrong. It's just that not everything caters to us, or will continue to do so. It doesn't have to cater to us either, and we're not owed anything by Blizzard because we chose to spend money and put our time in. We simply paid for access to the game every month, what we did in that time was our choice. And just because once we were the main target for the game, doesn't mean that we still are.
    Last edited by Tazila; 2018-09-04 at 04:54 PM.

So here's the thing:

Quit whining, just unsubscribe. LFR is mediocre representation of content, I think the gating encourages players to play the game as it's intended. Nobody said you have to raid mythic - normal and heroic are things. If you can't handle normal, that's on you. You must be an incredibly busy person if you can't find a guild that knocks out normal in two or three hours; you probably shouldn't even be playing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Taneo View Post
    Quit whining, just unsubscribe. LFR is mediocre representation of content, I think the gating encourages players to play the game as it's intended. Nobody said you have to raid mythic - normal and heroic are things. If you can't handle normal, that's on you. You must be an incredibly busy person if you can't find a guild that knocks out normal in two or three hours; you probably shouldn't even be playing lol.
    Lolwut ? Some people actually don't want to schedule their personal life and hobbies around an unknown guild leader/guildies lel, time to grow and smell the flowers your view is very limited son.

glad to see an alternative to fatboss videos, no more stupid british accent so have to turn on cc with those guys interrupting each other, thank you!

So here's the thing:

I mean, sure, if you don't like the game the way it is, you should unsub. I agree with that.

What you're likely wrong about is how many people you think agree with your stance on all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prifter View Post
    The game is so fucking broken right now, people are getting their glad elite sets already, 540 ilvl gear dropping left and right
    540 eh? Left and right no less. Got any evidence to back this up?

Quote Originally Posted by Taneo View Post
    What an arse! This kind of bullshit is what's wrong with the game.

Incidently, I'm a raider so LFR doesn't apply to me. Gating LFR is just dumb and pandering to hurt feelings of self appointed "l33ts".
    Last edited by lichbane; 2018-09-04 at 08:25 PM.

How do you unlock the Warfront? EU here and can't find anything other than there is a quest but no details of any prerequisites for that.

And WarcraftDevs has tweeted about the mythic cache loot. Identified the issue and they're working to remove the items.
    Last edited by Jodmos; 2018-09-04 at 09:41 PM.

So here's the thing:

Well I am not sure what is the point of time gating LFR or warfronts as the content isn't compelling gameplay if we look at it objectively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    How do you unlock the Warfront? EU here and can't find anything other than there is a quest but no details of any prerequisites for that.
    that might be what this is referring to
    Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    *) Europe tomorrow
    honestly don't know though.