Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Thank you for confirming what I said.
    Thanks for confirming you don't understand MMORPG design.

It is not normal to have this many bugs when they had weeks to prepare for this roll out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post

It is not normal to have this many bugs when they had weeks to prepare for this roll out.
    Weeks? Make that months.

Quote Originally Posted by Steefiepie View Post
    Weeks? Make that months.
    I know but I am being generous, because with the launch I wrongly assumed that the WoW devs would test these major features that they timegated for unknown reasons.

Literally every single expansion has had multiple bugs at launch, this is nothing new. Did you complain this much in any of the other expansions? Something tells me you didn't.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Literally every single expansion has had multiple bugs at launch, this is nothing new. Did you complain this much in any of the other expansions? Something tells me you didn't.
    Yes.

You don't know me well as I beta test a lot of "expansions". Calling BFA an expansion is being very generous IMVHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    My bud logged on with a glad mount and full elite set during reset

wtf?

So did i, not entirely sure but when i logged in

There's a difference between bugs in the new content, and in the content we had before. We had M+ in the Legion, we had beta in the BFA.

This is just totally different case. The game feels like it was rushed a little, and plenty of people agree with that statement.

Calling BFA an expansion is being very generous IMVHO.
    Calling BfA an expansion which is simply a fact is being generous? Yikes. I think I'm done being baited.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    There's a difference between bugs in the new content, and in the content we had before. We had M+ in the Legion, we had beta in the BFA.

This is just totally different case. The game feels like it was rushed a little, and plenty of people agree with that statement.
    And plenty of people don't agree with that statement. You're free to think that, doesn't make it true for everyone.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Kinda wish I wasn't at work...

If you got glad with the bug. Delete your character so they can’t roll back and restore it later. Worked in legion season 1

Its still funny how many people who want wow to die are actively posting on wow related forums.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

You don't know me well as I beta test a lot of "expansions". Calling BFA an expansion is being very generous IMVHO.
    So why do you think it isn’t an expanstion? Other then new classes it has every thing every other one has had and more.

will people get perm banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Its still funny how many people who want wow to die are actively posting on wow related forums.
    Actually I think some people want to hasten the release of classic but that my theory. So retail must die so classic rises from the ashes like a phoenix.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    If you got glad with the bug. Delete your character so they can’t roll back and restore it later. Worked in legion season 1
    Seems like a bad idea knowing exploiting things can get you banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Steefiepie View Post
    Its beautiful. Please blizz make more mistakes the sooner this expac dies out the better.
    Yeah, let's have them rush out a new expansion to replace this one...That'll work out fantastic...
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustykeyboard View Post
    I do not think this is a bannable offense but there should be a roll back due to the bug.

Probably get banned for exploit. Who knew if you sold those 3 items and logged out within 20 seconds you got the glad mount and set. You know who? Your friend. /s

For what, logging in?

That would be insane... so maybe?