Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by keysersozefan22 View Post
    Everyone getting +15-22 keys if they did last week of legion.

as well as loot from the cache already. 380 ilvl.

Extensive testing Blizzard. Congratulations. Is this out of beta yet?

Can't post links, but check any stream. Absolutely incredible. GG for EU, who will have this fixed already. All the prep for high keys, gone. Great job Blizzard. I have to salute you for this extremely great expansion so far.

Maybe we should spend less time giving bfa alpha/beta to streamers who contribute very little, and actually listening to people who test the so called 'beta'. What's next for this incredible expansion? Wrong testing, wrong team, wrong everything. The fanboys will defend but It's like claiming top 100 when you finish outside of top 100 but use selective reasoning to justify it. Hope this is a wake up call. It's just bipolar behavior from Blizzard to expect constant forgiveness from fans for how much of a mess this xpac has been
    you are 100% right, well except for the part where this bug did not happen in beta testing and all......

But hey.....

Doesn't matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Bullshit. This is precisely the kind of thing that it's easy to test. Internally, they should have had scripts that create characters that meet these criteria (ran a high key last week of Legion) as well as various other criteria and then deployed this code and seen what happened. Making excuses for a larger company with a decade and half of dev behind them is just... silly.
    That is too much work though.

Besides WoW devs are busy working on patch 8.1 which will launch "soon"....lol.

I see a lot of stick to those who tested this in beta and i can only imagine this issue didnt arise, i dont belive the streamers contribute little either the ones i watched didnt only report but highlighted some issues in depth on thier stream... and as poor as the release went for mythic plus i think more credit should be given to those who develop such an expanisve game and have done so for many years even if the quality is dipping towards the inevitable and eventual end of WoW

OP seems very upset for something that has very minimal impact and will be rolled back and fixed.
    Calm down, mate. You'll live.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    You're wrong, cap should be 385 this week.

It's ok, BfA launch was not rushed at all, 8.1 will fix everything.
    Why should it? So far everything is like in Legion. In Legion during the first raid week base ilvl cap for mythic+ was 850 and TF cap 895 (880 mythic EN base ilvl). Now it's 355 base cap for mythic+ and 400 TF cap (385 mythic Uldir base ilvl) so again cap should be +15 of mythic Uldir base ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    Why should it? So far everything is like in Legion. In Legion during the first raid week base ilvl cap for mythic+ was 850 and TF cap 895 (880 mythic EN base ilvl). Now it's 355 base cap for mythic+ and 400 TF cap (385 mythic Uldir base ilvl) so again cap should be +15 of mythic Uldir base ilvl.

No those were not the caps. Back in legion the first week TF was capped to heroic+15 ilevel, not mythic+15 ilevel

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic is for retarded elitists.

If they dont rollback, I'll be very disappointed in Blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prifter View Post
    They won't. It's been a known issue for 4 hours already. If they are planning a rollback they would do it now, before US peak hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Prifter View Post
    I would be shocked but a roll back involves a lot of consequences too. It is a no win situation for Blizz at this point. Shouldn't have reached this point but it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by daiceman View Post
    No those were not the caps. Back in legion the first week TF was capped to heroic+15 ilevel, not mythic+15 ilevel
    Yes it was, I remember people getting 895 items.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-895-from-WQ-s
    See this thread? It's made in 24.9.2016 in the same week normal and heroic EN launched. People even got 895's from WQ

Quote Originally Posted by keysersozefan22 View Post
    Everyone getting +15-22 keys if they did last week of legion.

as well as loot from the cache already. 380 ilvl.

Extensive testing Blizzard. Congratulations. Is this out of beta yet?

Can't post links, but check any stream. Absolutely incredible. GG for EU, who will have this fixed already. All the prep for high keys, gone. Great job Blizzard. I have to salute you for this extremely great expansion so far.

Maybe we should spend less time giving bfa alpha/beta to streamers who contribute very little, and actually listening to people who test the so called 'beta'. What's next for this incredible expansion? Wrong testing, wrong team, wrong everything. The fanboys will defend but It's like claiming top 100 when you finish outside of top 100 but use selective reasoning to justify it. Hope this is a wake up call. It's just bipolar behavior from Blizzard to expect constant forgiveness from fans for how much of a mess this xpac has been
    you should try the official forums tbh :P

Deleted
    gz gz prnt.sc/kqlxzu

full mythic raid gear first week in mythic+

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    Asmongold also got all PvP achievements+gear based on pre-season rank.
    noone cares about Waluigi
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

We just successfully 3 chested an atal dazor +3. Instead of getting a +6 key we got atal dazor +2 like we failed it. Feels good.

It is absolutely pathetic that this has happened. What sort of testing goes in Blizzard as it comes across as non existent.

BFA is a mess.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's almost unbeliavable that things like these happen on live, it feels like they don't give a fuck anymore, not even testing this basic stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    It is absolutely pathetic that this has happened. What sort of testing goes in Blizzard as it comes across as non existent.

BFA is a mess.
    BFA would have been fine as an expansion if they spent and extra month or two of testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    First of all, there was no way this behavior could be found in BETA due to the nature of Char Transfer to begin with. This was something that could only be seen in internal builds, and honestly I doubt anyone cared or checked.
    Really?

"Guys, we implemented M+ in Legion, you know, last expansion. After completing at least one M+, the next week you are able to open a chest that grants a key and loot. We are in BfA and we are implementing the same functionality. The chest was not there yet, but we are adding it now. Because both depend of clearing M+, maybe lets check out if clearing Legion M+ at 110 doesnt make you eligible for BfA loot at 120."

If not a single person from their stuff came up with an idea like this, they are dumb as fuck. I literally went to my order hall the moment i dinged 120 to check what loot I'd get from Legion mythic cache (was Legion level loot though).