Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "And to our left side we see a bunch of alliance players, who are ranting about not getting an item from a world boss, despite having had 4 chances for it already.
    While on the other side horde players can't even access the zone properly, let alone the world boss, until they take it from you - probably next week"

Well, over time this won't be a "problem", since the zone is designed to be shifted from one faction to the other back and forth, but still...
    You are on the better side right now and still hating it *sigh*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalSyn View Post
    Dude, you're coming off like a whiny toddler. Just suck it up and try again next week.
    and you come across as another attention seeker like the rest of us you just seem to think you matter more than the rest

You're complaining about something that's been a thing in the game for years, are you aware of that?

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    370 Azerite pieces are hard to come by. They won't be just irrelevant in a week.

Not to mention some of those pieces having BiS Traits.

This is like the Unstable Arcanocrystal Trinket issue just 10x worse.
    Nah, it's about the same as Unstable Arcanocrystal, maybe a little less. That was the BiS trinket for everyone from a boss that wasn't every week, this is BiS for some for now, with equivalent loot from raids and M+.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Improtaight View Post
    this is how luck works?
    i won't dignify it with calling it luck until blizzard puts up their prng for scrutiny by professionals

Quote Originally Posted by aluser View Post
    bullshit! When worldbosses came in vanilla or tbc they had the same kind of static droptables as raidbosses
    in classic we had loot table rng and now we have loottable plus rng on rng
    You aren't serious, right? In Vanilla, only a couple handfuls of people were able to kill the world bosses since they didn't respawn instantly unlike today's bosses. Totally different scenario, with FAR LESS loot in the Vanilla version.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    You aren't serious, right? In Vanilla, only a couple handfuls of people were able to kill the world bosses since they didn't respawn instantly unlike today's bosses. Totally different scenario, with FAR LESS loot in the Vanilla version.
    The amount of ppl who got loot doesn't change the loot system which is what i was responding about. I could have edited out the irrelevant parts but i am only here because i am eating lunch in front of the computer

15+ Year Old Account
    and you come across as another attention seeker like the rest of us you just seem to think you matter more than the rest
    lol. For the record I got 2 pieces of loot this week from the boss. Eat my ilvl mate
    Here is something to believe in!

World bosses have been horrible ever since they were introduced as a weekly chance for loot. It felt really awesome when they awarded top of the line pvp gear and some chumps would get multiple pieces the first few weeks while you were saving up points. Really for great design all around.

10+ Year Old Account
    in classic we had loot table rng and now we have loottable plus rng on rng
    Yes but still the concept of luck and RNG is nothing new one with history with WoW should know that very well tbh.

I still remember the awful luck I had in MC farming those god damn bindings haha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    And the Lord said "let there be RNG," and there was RNG, and the Lord saw that it was good, for it triggered many people.

Dude, RNG is RNG is RNG is RNG. Get over it
    There is no rng in a computer only prng unless blizzard keeps something along the lines of nuclear material in there data centers.

Recent history? arcano crystal was way fucking worse

It's almost as bad as making BiS legendarys rng. close real close...

i won't dignify it with calling it luck until blizzard puts up their prng for scrutiny by professionals
    A boss has a predetermined table of 3 loot pieces.

Yes it is luck. I just got the 355 ring from a World Boss.

Bad luck happens. It has done since Vanilla when it was 2 pieces of loot per boss in a 40 man raid.

And call it what you want. It is luck and RNG. Just because you don't believe it doesn't change the fact of the matter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    In 2 more weeks a non mythic raider will have had 6 possible chances at loot from the arathi boss, plus several more from raiding, It may matter to a lfr hero who can't access it otherwise, but for most of the "serious" players it won't. You people should really stop thinking that a single item will make or break the game, that it's "unplayable" if you don't have BiS immediately or your class isn't fotm. Just stop creating problems where are noen, and stop making mountains out of molehills. Just enjoy the game, or don't, then stop playing and please don't creat pointless whinethreads.
    You haven't considered that you are the one building the molehill by responding? If all ppl like you just ignored threads like this do you think they would become longer than 1 page? But got to build up our postcount and whine about whine in recursion.

There is no rng in a computer only prng unless blizzard keeps something along the lines of nuclear material in there data centers.
    This just makes you look like a twat. The approximation of pseudo random number generators in computer systems are more than sufficient for the task at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhade1337 View Post
    Don't think we have bonus rolls that fast, don't they come with like second raid tier?
    No you can buy two rolls at the vendor by the Transmog guy in zuldar or however its spelt...... idk about the ally side and couldn't care less

You haven't considered that you are the one building the molehill by responding? If all ppl like you just ignored threads like this do you think they would become longer than 1 page? But got to build up our postcount and whine about whine in recursion.
    And people complaining about a 14 year old or even older aspect isn't adding to the molehill?

Keep going with that high and mighty shit though. Amusing to say the least.

This is a discussion thread. Feel free to actually contribute rather than pretending you have some moral high ground with your drive by posting though.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-09-05 at 11:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you new to the game?

Only explanation I can think of here, since you don't know how boss loot works.

Quote Originally Posted by Innugammii View Post
    Oh no RNG! Darn Ninja Looter's, darn the 2 months of farming trying to get the nice sword that ya want, but hey the Hunter needs it, coz well hunters play with ALL weapons!

Ya RNG in BFA is bad, as Bad as class design in BFA and Legion, well when I think about it, from vanilla all the way to this day, people were/are whining about stuff ... all the fricnking time... stop playing the game, and stop commenting on it ...
    Speaking of hunter's weapons...

Hunters will have a hard time finding new weapons in this xpack... I'm the only one in my guild roster, so I'm the only one in the entire raid who can drop a bow/gun... (and always the only hunter in dungeons groups obviously)

A friend of mine got lucky and dropped a 355 bow he sold me... I still have to see a SINGLE (!!!!!!!!!!!) hunter weapon drop in mm0, and I've cleaned all of them 3 times....