Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    Looking at the amount of tears on all the wow website, I was expecting the game to be unplayable, with high Ilevel item raining from the sky, people one shotting world boss do to their +500 items and an army of people in full S1 gear parading. Nothing of that happen. In the few hours before the reset and me going home, everything was fixed.

At least the next generation of game should be perfect, with the amount of people living in their mom basement that know exactly how to beta test and call the bug before they happen, they will make fine game programmer...

Please seek a psychologist, the amount of hate you have for this game is really unhealthy at this point.
    Fucking dammit ...s hhhhhhhhhhh ... don't talk reason , they can't hear you .... shhhhhh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    I kept saying since day one the exp looks very cheap and low effort but with each day it became so obvious they had massive cost cuts compared to Legion.

Every single "system" looks like it was either lazy copy pasted from Legion with nothing added on or just plain lazy design from azurite to expeditions and warfronts.
    The dungeons look bland, the quests are 80% kill 10 bears , the story so stupid and forced as if golden got called to write something 6 months ago, the entire focus on tuning all these systems for slowing your progress and inflating your time spent on any activity not even going further with their "massive work" on class design and the how and exp release is more bugged than a private server.
    I'd bet they spent bellow 50% of what they spent on Legion.
    you are talking out of yar ars m8.

-The dungeons look bland- ... really? seriously ? go look at the molten core, bfr etc... you can't be serious, can you? No really? How old are you, what's your job? Do you do anything in your life and not sit in front of the PC playing WoW?

Ya the exp could be better, but your FIRST point is just a , sorry to say, bad perspective ... and utter lie in comparison of the past dungeons

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    I'm mad,I got robbed of a chest so casual could get effort free essence but because I didn't clear a 15+ the last week of the expanasion I get nothing. This was one of my chance at 400 and it got thrown away because they can't communicate worth a shit. I didn't even use the 1000 essence because I had all my best in slot legendaries.

Happy, I didn't buy this expansion even more now. They won't roll this shit back either.
    Soo... your mad at not getting gear thats going to be removed anyway for being an unintended bug, yet are losing your mind because you didn't have the forsight to exploit said bug before it occured. 10+ years and i wonder why i even read these damn forums

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Huh? I live on the California coast kiddo, where houses can't build basements. Alas, your deflection was about as weak as it gets. You've been called out on your lie, you failed to bait effectively, and it's time to move on. Peace.
    "Kiddo". We found the 12 year old who screams at healers when they stand in stupid shit and die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Innugammii View Post
    Fucking dammit ...s hhhhhhhhhhh ... don't talk reason , they can't hear you .... shhhhhh

- - - Updated - - -

you are talking out of yar ars m8.

-The dungeons look bland- ... really? seriously ? go look at the molten core, bfr etc... you can't be serious, can you? No really? How old are you, what's your job? Do you do anything in your life and not sit in front of the PC playing WoW?

Ya the exp could be better, but your FIRST point is just a , sorry to say, bad perspective ... and utter lie in comparison of the past dungeons
    Chill down rabbid fanboy. Yes they look boring and bland compared to Legion dungeons or you skipped that expansion? 50% of dungeons consist of dark textureless halls, tunnels I won't even go on about Mothershitlode.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    It does because as long as they treat gearing like a joke the longer ill stay unsubbed. I want a titanforging rework and I'm quitting the game until that happens.
    So stay unsubbed and stop crying about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    If they couldn't get a key to 10, chances are they won't be able to complete the 10 anyway.
    Too bad that when I checked raider.io top in time run was a +10 or +11, but there are several completed not in time 15-16, obviously taking advantage of the bugged keys, since you can't get a +16 key if you can't run a 13-15 in time.

Maybe it doesn't give them loot advantage, but still it allows them to get somewhere you couldn't using normal game mechanics.

stop watching video's that clowns make = prevent clowns 'testing' new content
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Too bad that when I checked raider.io top in time run was a +10 or +11, but there are several completed not in time 15-16, obviously taking advantage of the bugged keys, since you can't get a +16 key if you can't run a 13-15 in time.

Maybe it doesn't give them loot advantage, but still it allows them to get somewhere you couldn't using normal game mechanics.
    A whole several, and all they did was waste their own time since the loot caps anyway, and it's not like they get Keystone Master either from it.

Quote Originally Posted by NutellaCrepe View Post
    So stay unsubbed and stop crying about it.
    How is bringing up a valid point crying... Your on a website where people can post there opinions. You don't have to respond to my post or read them but choose to anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeldoba View Post
    Soo... your mad at not getting gear thats going to be removed anyway for being an unintended bug, yet are losing your mind because you didn't have the forsight to exploit said bug before it occured. 10+ years and i wonder why i even read these damn forums
    I didn't know at the time and blizzard has allowed this in the past during catacylsm a bunch of people got to keep ratings from the previous season and than purchase gear. They basically got an extra weeks worth of currency and blizzard refused to reset mmr. I don't want to expoilt, I also don't want content that got nerfed heavily with artifact empowerment buff being revelant in a new expansion. It's rewarding people for doing the bare minimum while signaling to others that the expansion was over. It's the defintion of miscommuicatio and trying to play a dumb game of gotcha.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-09-05 at 07:41 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggestNoob View Post
    I'd disagree with this pretty strongly. D3 was a great example of a broken game shipped to people, they actually bragged that inferno difficulty wasn't tested. That is, if you could even log in for 48 hours after it launched, because that's an unsolvable problem (even though systems handling 1000x the traffic manage just fine elsewhere). Legion also had tons of bugs at launch that weren't fixed from beta, including serious things like random DCs, being stuck in combat, and lots of quests that'd just bug out (both leveling and WQs). Then you had desyncing in raids, Legendary luck being broken resulting on some people getting to the hard cap in week 1, and loads of raid/dungeon issues that were either never fixed or were fixed long after they had caused damage.
    Diablo 3 was fine. I was able to play but due to popularity their servers were overloaded. They didn't expect that many people to flock to it. Many of the design decisions that they were trying to solve (real money scamming for items) they ended up fixing by doing away with it completely.

I had very little if any problems with Legion on the server I played on. Only in 7.2.5 did we have issues overall.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Diablo 3 was fine. I was able to play but due to popularity their servers were overloaded. They didn't expect that many people to flock to it. Many of the design decisions that they were trying to solve (real money scamming for items) they ended up fixing by doing away with it completely.

I had very little if any problems with Legion on the server I played on. Only in 7.2.5 did we have issues overall.
    Just because you choose to ignore issues or didn't play the game well enough to encounter them doesn't mean they weren't there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile all of us with an actual dayjob are just browsing through these, knowing things will be rollbacked/hotfixed by the time they get home.
    Yawn.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Sub ends in 6 days and honestly this kind of thing makes me glad since it just confirms what many of us thought about this being a lazy rushed expansion. You think it's just a one-off thing but it's just the tip of the iceberg of untested buggy crap yet to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Wow. A bug got through! I'm shocked. SHOCKED I say.
    A bug made it to the water!

... I'll see myself out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Sub ends in 6 days and honestly this kind of thing makes me glad since it just confirms what many of us thought about this being a lazy rushed expansion. You think it's just a one-off thing but it's just the tip of the iceberg of untested buggy crap yet to come.
    Fixed within a few hours and people who got gear had/will have it removed. Glad to see another drama queen leave the game though. Bugs are going to happen, always, in a game with millions and millions of lines of code that's been compiled over 14 years by who knows how many people. The important thing is how and how quickly they're handled. If Blizz let everyone keep the gear they got, that's one thing, but they didn't. You should go freak out and threaten to quit over the hammer debacle, that at least has something behind it (if you got the hammer to drop that is).

I haven't had a bug cause any form of impact on my game play since like, Vanilla.

Deleted
    It appears that not removing the keys may have an effect on the World First +15 race. Two streamers from America region bragging that they have +15 freehold - they've levelled other keys and failed them. This week freehold is one of the easiest, so it could be that the race is decided by another mess up from Blizzard that they don't wish to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by keysersozefan22 View Post
    Everyone getting +15-22 keys if they did last week of legion.

as well as loot from the cache already. 380 ilvl.

Extensive testing Blizzard. Congratulations. Is this out of beta yet?

Can't post links, but check any stream. Absolutely incredible. GG for EU, who will have this fixed already. All the prep for high keys, gone. Great job Blizzard. I have to salute you for this extremely great expansion so far.

Maybe we should spend less time giving bfa alpha/beta to streamers who contribute very little, and actually listening to people who test the so called 'beta'. What's next for this incredible expansion? Wrong testing, wrong team, wrong everything. The fanboys will defend but It's like claiming top 100 when you finish outside of top 100 but use selective reasoning to justify it. Hope this is a wake up call. It's just bipolar behavior from Blizzard to expect constant forgiveness from fans for how much of a mess this xpac has been
    I absolutely love people shit talking Blizz coding errors without realising how coding works. They are stacking like 3 months worth of content in code into 14 years worth of content code and you expect there NEVER to be an issue. Considering that within HALF AN HOUR this was fixed, the Cache was locked and people were able to delete a key for a new 2+ it was handled INCREDIBLY well. You can say I'm a fanboy of WoW and yes thats true but I can also use basic common fucking sense to determine how bad things are. For example I can completely understand and I do complain myself about Azerite being not good enough, it just isn't replacing the 3 Systems from Legion the classes were balanced around that were then removed with no rebalances. But this issue is essentially not relevant. It was fixed in 30 minutes even lmao.

Ontop of the 14 years of code this is the first expansion we've had going from an expansion with keys and caches to another key and cache expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperJay View Post
    Ontop of the 14 years of code this is the first expansion we've had going from an expansion with keys and caches to another key and cache expansion.
    You're contradicting yourself.

I'll gladly shit-talk Blizz's shitty programming, design failures, and lack of testing all day.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggestNoob View Post
    You're contradicting yourself.

I'll gladly shit-talk Blizz's shitty programming, design failures, and lack of testing all day.
    Where did I contradict myself lol. The game has 14 years worth of code which is hard to implement into, ONTOP of that problem there's the idea that this is the first expansion that has had the PREVIOUS EXPAC have keys, they obviously didn't predict that a 15 Cache that wasn't opened in Legion would translate to a 15 Key and loot in BFA and if you read the rest of my posts I stated that it's still not great that the flaw happened but BUGS happen in games, as if youll EVER find a game with 0 bugs. But what matters is how long it takes to fix them and this was fixed in like 30 minutes to an hour.