Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    You can put me on ignore if you want.
    The only smart Thing you've said here. Gonna do it.

But srsly get some help

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    The game feels like it was rushed a little, and plenty of people agree with that statement.
    Yarp, it's why I half expected them to announce a push back date or something months before BfA launched for that "Blizzard Polish" they used to be proud of. Now it's just finish it, slap it in a box, send it on its way, and then maybe fix a few bugs down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Calling BfA an expansion which is simply a fact is being generous? Yikes. I think I'm done being baited.

- - - Updated - - -

And plenty of people don't agree with that statement. You're free to think that, doesn't make it true for everyone.
    Doesn't work that way to these people.

Must mean that as long as plenty of people agree that vaccines cause Autism, that must be the case, right? Plenty of people can't be wrong, or biased, or just trolling...

Deleted
    I saw a few high profile streamers playing happily with the Elite transmogs yesterday and no mention of it from Blizzard...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by squidbear View Post
    I saw a few high profile streamers playing happily with the Elite transmogs yesterday and no mention of it from Blizzard...
    Working as intended

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Which is a huge stain on the reputation of this game as a AAA MMORPG.

Worse, is that the WoW devs had weeks to prepare for this roll out and fumbled this really badly.
    Yet people will blow it off as nothing.