Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    Yea this sucks. Alchemists have no way to use expulsom. low ilvl trinkets? Not worth.

Cauldron should be trade-able. I will have tons of expulsom before they finally add npc...
    Yeah the herb tracker follower gear is nice but that about it

It only takes a matter of minutes to farm 30 Expulsoms, so I don't know why you are complaining. My last Expulsom farm netted ~70 in 1 hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Krovicz View Post
    you are actually not helpful in any way. wow.
    The inability to accept any form of advice is whats not helping you. The fact is make everyone buy their own flasks is a viable answer, not everything needs to be a more convenient item, there is enough stupid crap sold daily that costs you more for less, and if the end product is harder to make than previous options use previous options, they do NOT need to make everything how you want it in THEIR game, nor do they require to be concerned how much in game currency or material is required...look around the worlds changing we have people who play the game who are not in top guilds making a living as content creators. The ability to have something to do all the time, is a bonus to some, even if it is something so annoying to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wymarc View Post
    The hydrocore is more on an issue, its very limited right now. You can always obtain more expulsom via buying greens etc. Does anyone know if myth+ drops hydrocore?
    Mythic+ does give hydrocore.

You need to set up a tab for guild contributions. People need to deposit the herbs and whatnot needed to make the flasks. The expulsoms themselves aren't really worth as much now, we could only make 300 gear, and the rare chance at it turning into 310's. So yeah other professions can make a bit of side money with them but you as an Alch are making the most right now, if you have the guild contribute like they are supposed to, then you can turn around and sell your own pots and flasks for profit and use the guild mats to create cauldrons.

Long story short, you're clearly taking on too much by yourself. Have the guild contribute.

But alchemists can transmute 5 expulsom a day?

Yeah, the mats are pretty silly. No argument from me; a community-sourced item having so many BOP mats is a bit counter intuitive. Cauldrons should be something the whole guild invests in collectively, but there is a lot of onus placed on the crafter this xpac.

Adding so many BOP mats to something designed for community sourcing is a bit off. We're getting around it by having multiple people craft cauldrons instead of the one person we traditionally used; it makes it far easier and more manageable.

Quote Originally Posted by sathus View Post
    Sell it lol. "Others are making money with it".
    Then sell cauldrons Problem solved? If people give you material and ask to make cauldrons, then take some money out of GB to compensate.
    Such a stupid thing to whine about
    I think it’s an absolute logically thing to “whine” about. Why should something which is used in guild content be restricted by a personal item/ressource. Couldrons are not used in solo content and it should therefore no require a material that can’t be traded. It makes no sense.

it costs you 4 less flasks than legions cauldron.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'd complain more about the hydrocore. You can effectively farm Expulsum by scrapping craftable greens so you can put a price on them. But you need to do mythics for the hydrocores, you can't simply "buy" it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    It's just gotten way more out of hand every single expansion. Food use to cost 1 fish. Pots were 3 herbs each.

BLIZZARD FUCK OFF.
    Yeah i remember those days. 2 expansions from now it's gonna be 38 plants for each pot and 20 fish for each simple food...

My guess is there is more then 1 alch in the raid group... just saying

10+ Year Old Account
    Just make everyone roll alchemist, it is the only profession worth a damn thing since all the crafted stuff is going to be replaced fast as fuck. The uldir crafts will be obsolete before you even have enough Sanguicell to craft them.

Roll alchemist on raiders and get 2h flask durations.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    My guess is there is more then 1 alch in the raid group... just saying
    Yeah but since one lost the power of ML they likely need to take it out on the guild by forcing them to feed them herbs and materials. For the good of the guild as always.

Learn skinning and join any of those groups that are doing skinning farms in zuldazar. After an hour or so you should have more than enough mats to craft as many bracers as you want for expolsum. I think its around a 13% drop, so more than enough.

Deleted
    So as far as we know for 8.1 they reduce the following reagents

for flasks at rank 3: 3 instead of 5 anchor weed
    for cauldrons at rank 3: 3 instead of 5 expulsoms

so in terms of expulsoms not the best outcome, but slightly better to handle, especially as long as expulsoms are soulbound.
    the flask-fix will be very nice!

I don't think it's a bad idea at all you need to spend a bit of your time to add to the raids' progress. You sound really selfish to be fair. Not really the kind of raidleader I would like to play with.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

why not let everyone bring their own flasks?

If cauldrons are to expensive to make and you cannot sustain a steady cauldron production, then is stupid trying to do so. Make raiders bring their own stuff, as it should always be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    It only takes a matter of minutes to farm 30 Expulsoms, so I don't know why you are complaining. My last Expulsom farm netted ~70 in 1 hour.
    care to share how? Unless you mean buying mats from the AH to craft stuff and then scap. That's not farming, that's effectively buying expulsom.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    Yeah, because there probably isn't much of a solution. Let's just hope that superfluous raidgear gives a lot of Expulsum when scrapped.
    This is the main issue I think: Scrapping Raid gear should give much more expulsum instead of the 2 cloth it currently gives.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    care to share how? Unless you mean buying mats from the AH to craft stuff and then scap. That's not farming, that's effectively buying expulsom.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the main issue I think: Scrapping Raid gear should give much more expulsum instead of the 2 cloth it currently gives.
    Expulsom is a failed experiment that needs to burn in a bon fire filled with extra gasoline and explosives.