Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Got a titanforged 390 trinket from the Arathi world boss. It's an On Use one with a cooldown identical to my DPS cooldown. It bumped my average item level up to 340, I say the current system is working fine.

No, they're not. They're employing the same mechanics of any other boss.

Sorry, but WoD is not old enough yet to not be included in "recent WoW history".

Guess ill be 30g richer today and tell the lowest dps to go die in a fire when that 370 drops for them

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    As a former Mythic raider I couldn't give two shits what some random person gets off them tbh.

Neither should you really.

Relax. Have fun. Tis a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Calm your tits. That gear is hardly going to make those scrubs become top tier raiders. At the end of the day they'll still be AFKing retards.
    "Just ignore flaws... games perfectly fine. Blizzard can do no wrong!" is a shitty answer.

The game should just mail full sets of BiS gear when you hit 120 and have horizontal progression systems instead with this kind of mentality. Besides why should you care how other people are geared right?

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    people with a regular job and life can't do all.

Why did Blizzard make raid azerite armor traits work only in raids?
    So that people who only do M+ wouldn't have to raid in order to get the best gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Borfl View Post
    "Just ignore flaws... games perfectly fine. Blizzard can do no wrong!" is a shitty answer.

The game should just mail full sets of BiS gear when you hit 120 and have horizontal progression systems instead with this kind of mentality. Besides why should you care how other people are geared right?
    Ah yes because I don't care if some random guy called Bob has a 370 piece it means I think the game is flawless....

Jesus fucking christ. Any more straws you want to grasp at for your weak argument?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    to piss off mythic raiders ?

seems to be doin the job just fine

but more seriously how does a fact that a person who you will never play with or end up in the same group with affect you gameplay ?

tip - it doesnt.
    Becouse this ia mmo game and we all play in simulated world set in fantasy universe. Everthing affects you exactly like in real world. You really thing people will feel any form of acomplishment when doing nothing rewards same or better rewarda than putting in effort.? No they wont. It is also reason why high end raiding dieing since only difference from heroic is mount and useless achievement what nobady cares about. This is multiplayer game you cant just ignore players around you. And if it doesnt affect you. You propably play wow as single player game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its so the LFR heros can get 370 gear before the next raid tier
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Well if this is the biggest blunder in recent WoW history it is an extraordinary great game
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Why expect your BIS item to drop on first week of world boss then ? Why do you need the top gear ? To be the LFR hero ?

OP is in a baby rage cause he didn't get the one loot he wanted the first day, period.
    He dont expext it to drop at first week. Fact that you can drop such item for literaly doing nothing is pathetic. World bossea should drop 330 itemlvl max. They are too easy and too acessible to drop such high end gear. Whole gearing is completly broken.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was the 4th level 60 Horde Char on my server, try again.

- - - Updated - - -

they did not drop such exclusive items.
    yes they did, they very much did. amazing trinkets or weapons.

- - - Updated - - -

370 Azerite pieces are hard to come by. They won't be just irrelevant in a week.

Not to mention some of those pieces having BiS Traits.

This is like the Unstable Arcanocrystal Trinket issue just 10x worse.
    azerite gear cant titanforge, the arcano crystal was bad cause it was SOOOO good and could titanforge, so you tried to get an INSANE one
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Becouse this ia mmo game and we all play in simulated world set in fantasy universe. Everthing affects you exactly like in real world. You really thing people will feel any form of acomplishment when doing nothing rewards same or better rewarda than putting in effort.? No they wont. It is also reason why high end raiding dieing since only difference from heroic is mount and useless achievement what nobady cares about. This is multiplayer game you cant just ignore players around you. And if it doesnt affect you. You propably play wow as single player game.
    games should be played for fun

if someone is looking for irl acomplisments inside a game he has much deeper problems them some random player getting even 400 tf gear piece.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have been in a top 10 world guild in legion that disbanded during Tomb of Sargeras
    I flat out don't believe you.

No serious vanilla-joining, world top 10 raider would make these terrible, selfish, QQ, toddler level arguments about loot.

I bet you're that guy that trials for top 10 guilds then QQ's when he gets no loot and promptly gets kicked.
    Last edited by Byleth; 2018-09-05 at 08:56 PM.
    Here is something to believe in!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aluser View Post
    There is no rng in a computer only prng unless blizzard keeps something along the lines of nuclear material in there data centers.
    what the fuck are you talking about?
    RNG exists in computing...
    PRNG? no fuck that
    RNG is fine and legit... yes if you really hardcore ducked the algorythm and found exactly what does what you could replicate their RNG if you got all their stuff, but it operates purely on RNG

yes its an algorythm, but its still random number generation.

I've never been a fan of the model of gaming where 2 people do the exact same thing every week and at the end of 8 weeks 1 person is vastly stronger than the other person due to luck.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have been in a top 10 world guild in legion that disbanded during Tomb of Sargeras - a lot of those players are still playing and enjoying M+ but don't want to raid anymore.
    Link us your armor, remove your shoulders, neck, and first ring, log out then link us armory so you can prove its you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I've never been a fan of the model of gaming where 2 people do the exact same thing every week and at the end of 8 weeks 1 person is vastly stronger than the other person due to luck.
    Well then why did you ever join wow? That is how its been since day 1.

370 Azerite pieces are hard to come by. They won't be just irrelevant in a week.

Not to mention some of those pieces having BiS Traits.

This is like the Unstable Arcanocrystal Trinket issue just 10x worse.
    It's just another raid boss. Cry me a river.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    What are you doing playing an MMO then.

"Input X work, get exactly Y reward" is an extremely shitty game design. Even more so for an MMO.

This is literally NO DIFFERENT than it has ever been. Op must be a new player or is just delusional.

rofl really? the biggest blunder? So you got screwed by rng and you're salty about it... That's how "random" works. Don't overreact.

congratulations, you completely fail to understand the point

Azerite Armor CANT DROP in M+, there is only a chance to get it in the weekly chest.
    After reading several posts... you are clearly one of those people that just like to complain.

You claim you don't have time to form a group to raid, but you have all the time in the world to whine and complain on the forums.
    If you are this elitist about gear, go freaking raid.
    If not continue to complain which will fall on deaf ears.