Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valheru- View Post
    Agree, spamming execute for 7-8k per hit feels stupid. It used to be an ability that would make you catch up on dps, now my execute rotation does the same dps as my normal rotation. why do i even use it..
    you are doing it wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadeBit View Post
    do you collect different gears (Single target /aoe) for M+?
    Lord of War is #1 on AOE by far over anything that is not Seismic Wave or Engineering Trait.

and #3 on ST.

So while I am keeping the Azerite items there is currently no reason to ever use anything else as Arms. The minor ST gain from Test of Might in a Tyrannical week is not even worth the huge AOE loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I see the guide has updated, is Sudden Death that bad?
    It's not that bad, it's just not as good as Skull (about 300dps simmed for me), on sustained single target. Problem with Sudden Death is that the proc rate is low and it's pure RNG, so you have less control over your rage. If you get good luck with SD then it's probably better, but procs are few and far between and you can't rely on them to happen when they are needed.

Still most people are running Skull + In For the Kill, those same people could run Sudden Death + Avatar and still get similar results give or take. None of the talents are terrible enough to make all of the difference, saw a guy yesterday on WCL who was using Rend and at the time had the top parse on one fight.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2018-09-05 at 03:46 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    It's not that bad, it's just not as good as Skull (about 300dps simmed for me), on sustained single target. Problem with Sudden Death is that the proc rate is low and it's pure RNG, so you have less control over your rage. If you get good luck with SD then it's probably better, but procs are few and far between and you can't rely on them to happen when they are needed.

Still most people are running Skull + In For the Kill, those same people could run Sudden Death + Avatar and still get similar results give or take. None of the talents are terrible enough to make all of the difference, saw a guy yesterday on WCL who was using Rend and at the time had the top parse on one fight.
    which fight?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Corejo on Discord Said charge > CS > BS..

See! Its all different haha
    Yeah, according to Archis guide on icy veins you bladestorm after CS.

Quote Originally Posted by tankz0 View Post
    which fight?.
    Can't remember, would have been hundreds of kills since then, just remember seeing it when skimming through the first set of logs yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Can't remember, would have been hundreds of kills since then, just remember seeing it when skimming through the first set of logs yesterday.
    Yeah I saw that too. Actually, of the 30-40 parses at that time there were several people using rend. I suck at managing a bleed so anything passive that is that close I’ll always choose that.

Deleted
    Do you guys play with Avatar or In for the Kill? I can't really decide which i like better yet. IFTK seems really good in mythics so far but unsure what to use for Uldir, the simcraft says roughly 60 dps difference so can't really tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeden View Post
    Do you guys play with Avatar or In for the Kill? I can't really decide which i like better yet. IFTK seems really good in mythics so far but unsure what to use for Uldir, the simcraft says roughly 60 dps difference so can't really tell.
    Then go IFTK. Avatar is now on GCD which is annoying. And higher haste always feels better. I'll probably stick to IFTK(as long AM is go to) until i have over 25% haste no matter what my sim says.

Deleted
    Against MOTHER, if you're part of the one or two first groups to pass through the wall, i recommend using Avatar.

Deleted
    How are you guys using MS during execute phase?

You don't MS during execute. You can if you're using executioners precision or running dreadnaught, but ideally you shouldn't be using either of those either.

Deleted
    If you play AM and not Dreadnaught, just ignore MS, use Execute and a few OP's while low on rage

Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    You don't MS during execute. You can if you're using executioners precision or running dreadnaught, but ideally you shouldn't be using either of those either.
    MS during Execute phase, even with Executioners Precision, is a DPS loss. The trait needs to be buffed badly else it is the equivalent of not having a first ring trait.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    As others pointed out, unless you have both Dreadnaught AND Executioners precision it is not worth using MS. And as Dreadnaught is outperformed by AM, and EP is absolute shit compared to other traits the short answer is, you don't use MS. The only situation I can see using MS during Execute is if there is a second target that is above Execute range and you want to keep DW up on that target for a slight DPS increase that's negliable.

Few questions and things that can be duscussed here.
    Doesnt Sudden death pull ahead of Skullsplitter once heavy cleaving is involved?
    I know it has been answered before but seeing confusing ticks made me question it anyways.
    Is spamming execute a good thing untill you get into the lower rage lvls or is trying to overpower as much as posible better? (as long you do nog overcap)
    Personally i feel spamming as much executes as possible especially during sweeping strikes feels better. Or does this show negative results with the deep wounds ticking rate?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinka1 View Post
    Few questions and things that can be duscussed here.
    Doesnt Sudden death pull ahead of Skullsplitter once heavy cleaving is involved?
    I know it has been answered before but seeing confusing ticks made me question it anyways.
    Is spamming execute a good thing untill you get into the lower rage lvls or is trying to overpower as much as posible better? (as long you do nog overcap)
    Personally i feel spamming as much executes as possible especially during sweeping strikes feels better. Or does this show negative results with the deep wounds ticking rate?
    There is no reason to just spam Execute if you have OP available unless the mob will die from it, or you will overcap on rage. With the rage generation as it is you're loosing out on so many free globals if you just spam Execute. OP has a higher priority over Execute, unless you will overcap on rage/mobs will die without you ever rage starving.

Spamming execute for rage when you know you will run out of rage soon enough even though you have OP available is like gobbling down that expensive caviar without touching any other food. Sure, it'll feel good for the moment. But you'll still be hungry and effectively have wasted food.

Deleted
    Should I use BS during ToM if I only have x1 of the trait?

Thanks.

I feel so squishy in m+. espically with quaking. bad timing of boss abilites and 1 more melee in grp = panic mode

Quote Originally Posted by cocobello View Post
    I feel so squishy in m+. espically with quaking. bad timing of boss abilites and 1 more melee in grp = panic mode
    Quaking is just a matter of positioning, it's one of the easier to deal with unless you're in specifically tight spots. I guess it depends on the kind of group you run with though, I play with some groups and I feel like I'm a god at the game, then I play with a bad pug and I start to think I need to re-evaluate my life choices. Other players can really make your life difficult, and sometimes it's hard to evaluate when that problem is purely you having difficulty or them making it difficult for you.

With a good group quaking is really quite easy, even as melee with other melee in the group.

(Arms) Test of Might: Strength reduced by 15%.
    Welp

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    (Arms) Test of Might: Strength reduced by 15%.
    Welp
    Laughs in triple Lord of War