Thread: Warlock build

Warlock build

I think they need to do a change on talents this build SL/Haunt/DS:M it sux. Too many GCD and to be honest we have too many things to track i think they should a change with haunt and SL at same lvl line talent and put one to be more attractive to change our gameplay

It's really not that bad - You only take SL if you're going for ST damage. In most situations you just run AC instead of SL to help out with the GCD bloat. Haunt adds a little flavor and I like it. As for DS:M - Creeping Death is a choice.

The talents for Aff as of now are so open to whatever playstyle you want. Want more abilities? Run SL/Haunt/DS:M. Want less abilities? Run AC/Sac (you'll do less damage if you take Sac)/Creeping Death. It just depends on how you want to play and the situation you're facing (whether that be AOE or ST).

Quote Originally Posted by App View Post
    It's really not that bad - You only take SL if you're going for ST damage. In most situations you just run AC instead of SL to help out with the GCD bloat. Haunt adds a little flavor and I like it. As for DS:M - Creeping Death is a choice.

The talents for Aff as of now are so open to whatever playstyle you want. Want more abilities? Run SL/Haunt/DS:M. Want less abilities? Run AC/Sac (you'll do less damage if you take Sac)/Creeping Death. It just depends on how you want to play and the situation you're facing (whether that be AOE or ST).
    Im talking about Uldir is mostly pure ST and you need to be forced to use this build to do a decent damage. Im ok with AC/Haunt/CD but SL/Haunt/DS is the #gcdbuild i think they could do some changes on our gameplay even with 385ilvl you will still feeling that 'slow' gameplay

- - - Updated - - -

But that is my opinion isnt about pressing buttons is about gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by Raia View Post
    Im talking about Uldir is mostly pure ST and you need to be forced to use this build to do a decent damage. Im ok with AC/Haunt/CD but SL/Haunt/DS is the #gcdbuild i think they could do some changes on our gameplay even with 385ilvl you will still feeling that 'slow' gameplay

- - - Updated - - -

But that is my opinion isnt about pressing buttons is about gameplay

While it is your opinion - and I can respect that - you gotta realize you're playing Affliction. It's pretty different than it was during Legion - it's not meant for AoE anymore. It's meant for pure ST boss damage, which just so happens to utilize the SL/Haunt/DS build. While it seems like too many GCD's to use, you mainly just want to keep SL/Agony on your main target while throwing out a Seed of Corruption every now and then. I know from my guild's raid tonight I didn't really feel "slow" (obviously the cast times were slow, but the actual spec felt fairly nice).