Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Ranked PvP Item Levels

Ranked PvP Item Levels
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Now that BFA Season 1 is underway, we’ve seen a number of questions about the item levels of various rewards and reward tiers. Here’s an outline of the current item levels you’ll see when you receive rewards from ranked PvP:

• Tier, Rating, End of Match iLvl, Weekly cache iLvl, Weekly Azerite item iLvl
    • Unranked, 0 – 1399, item level 340, item level 355, item level 355
    • Combatant, 1400 – 1599, item level 350, item level 365, item level 355
    • Challenger, 1600 – 1799, item level 360, item level 370, item level 370
    • Rival, 1800 – 2099, item level 365, item level 375, item level 370
    • Duelist, 2100 – 2399, item level 370, item level 380, item level 385
    • Gladiator, 2400+, item level 375, item level 385, item level 385

Some reminders:
    End of match rewards are occasional.
    For your weekly Azerite item Conquest turn-in, see Marshal Gabriel in the Salt and Shanty Inn near the Ashvane Docks in Boralus or Xander Silberman at Mugambala in Zandalar.
    You’ll loot your weekly cache reward from a chest in that area.
    The weekly cache items can Warforge/Titanforge.

Now go strike down your enemies!

Does this mean there are two separate weekly rewards? One from conquest turn in and one from a chest? Still confused with this system, it needs further explaining.

There is two things yes. The End of Match reward and the Weekly Cache. The Cache is a chest at the two PvP hubs, which can reward Azerite items or non-Azerite items. Since Azerite items are set item levels that cannot Warforge or Titanforge that's why their item levels are listed out.

The table we made is a little misleading as we tried to format it as best as we could on these forums. The weekly reward and the Azerite are the same thing, if the weekly chest contained an Azerite piece that's the ilvl it would be.

Hey just wondering is it intended for pvp conquest cap reward to be 280? Seems a little weird that it rewards gear lower then world quests by quite a bit. Thanks.
    Conquest rewards for the first week of the new PvP Season are an item level 345 weapon of your choice from class options. We're working on a fix to display the correct item level. (Source)

We can change weapons? Appears to just be an ele weapon.
    Once you reach 500 Conquest, you'll be given a quest to return to The Mugambala or Hook Point that lets you choose your weapon. The one displayed in the UI is just an example of one option. (Source)

Just want to clear this up cause got quite a few psts cause i was the closest to 2100, i can confirm that there is no new enchant at 2100 boys i already have all 3 of the other enchants so i cannot tell you which ones it gives when you hit duelist
    We're actually going to be adding an Elite Enchant for 2100 (Duelist) soon on a vendor within Hook Point/Mugambala soon. Sorry for the delay on that. (Source)

Battle for Azeroth Item Level Rewards Breakdown
    With the additional information on PvP reward item levels, we now know what item level ranges there are for all of the reward sources.

• Dungeons
      • Normal Dungeons - Item Level 310
      • Heroic Dungeons - Item Level 325
      • Mythic Dungeons - Item Level 340
      • Mythic + Dungeons
        • End of Mythic + Cache - Item Level 345 - 370 based on Mythic + Difficulty
        • Weekly Cache
          • Basic Gear - Item Level 355 - 380 based on highest difficulty achieved
          • Azerite Armor - Item Level 340 - 385 based on highest difficulty achieved
    • Reputations
      • Honored Reputation Cloaks - Item Level 320
      • Revered Reputation Gear- Item Level 335
      • Exalted Reputation Gear - Item Level 350 - 355
    • Island Expeditions - Item Level 325
    • World Drops - Item Level 350
    • Profession Gear - 355 (Can be upgraded to 385)
    • World Quest Rewards - Scales up to Item Level 330 based on personal item level
    • Warfronts
      • Warfront Win Gear - Item Level 340
      • Arathi Highlands Rare Gear - Item Level 340
      • Warfront Weekly Cache Reward - Item Level 370
      • Arathi Highlands World Boss - Item Level 370
    • World Bosses - Item Level 355 (Kul Tiras) and Item Level 370 (Warfronts)
    • Raiding
      • Uldir Raid Finder - Item Level 340
      • Uldir Normal - Item Level 355
      • Uldir Heroic - Item Level 370
      • Uldir Mythic - Item Level 385
    • PvP
      • Unranked (0 – 1399) - Item Level 340 (End of Match), Item Level 355, (Weekly Cache), Item Level 355 (Weekly Azerite Item)
      • Combatant (1400 – 1599) - Item Level 350 (End of Match), Item Level 365, (Weekly Cache), Item Level 355 (Weekly Azerite Item)
      • Challenger (1600 – 1799) - Item Level 360 (End of Match), Item Level 370, (Weekly Cache), Item Level 370 (Weekly Azerite Item)
      • Rival (1800 – 2099) - Item Level 365 (End of Match), Item Level 375, (Weekly Cache), Item Level 370 (Weekly Azerite Item)
      • Duelist (2100 – 2399) - Item Level 370 (End of Match), Item Level 380, (Weekly Cache), Item Level 385 (Weekly Azerite Item)
      • Gladiator (2400+) - Item Level 375 (End of Match), Item Level 385, (Weekly Cache), Item Level 385 (Weekly Azerite Item)
    Last edited by chaud; 2018-09-06 at 02:22 AM.

Why do some numbers repeat themselves? No sense.

Also, it appears that you lose your Season 7 Legion titles now that BFA Season 1 started. Logged in today and don't have my Gladiator title from Legion Season 7 anymore. Pathetic. Why did I get Glad in Season 7 then? Just for the mount? I don't like it and can't use it indoors to show off hehe. Such bad decisions...

i'll take ur mount u can have the title lul

Deleted
    Very confusing O_O What are those numbers for? They're not even in order O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Keesasha View Post
    Very confusing O_O What are those numbers for? They're not even in order O_O
    The top row is the title for each column, although it is not aligned.

Deleted
    So long as these rewards don't have their ilvl nerfed... This will be the best PvP content has been rewarded in years.

1800 isn't difficult to get and it awards heroic raid equivalent gear.

Where/how is the Weekly Warfront Cache rewarded?

I've had two pieces of gear drop from Island Expeditions and both were ilvl 310.

- - - Updated - - -

Please include mythic+ ilevels in article. From wowhead https://www.wowhead.com/mythic-keyst...dungeons-guide

Keystone Level End of Dungeon Weekly Chest Azerite Armor from Weekly Chest
    Mythic 2 345 355 340
    Mythic 3 345 355 340
    Mythic 4 350 360 355
    Mythic 5 355 360* 355
    Mythic 6 355 365 355
    Mythic 7 360 370 370
    Mythic 8 365 370 370
    Mythic 9 365 375 370
    Mythic 10+ 370 380 385

Im currently on 1643 and my mate got a 395 ring. Feelsgoodman for him :P

Why are ilvls climbing so damn fast?

Seems to be inflating and bloating unnecessarily.

So much for the stat and number squish??

I've never seen such generous rewards before... It seems raids will be unecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    I've never seen such generous rewards before... It seems raids will be unecessary.
    Feels like a change in design philosophy. Many expansions past were about getting the gear needed to raid and having that be the pinnacle of that tier. Now, it seems more about "just go do whatever you find fun" and you will find items that you can slowly climb with.

Honestly I dislike that as a design decision. Personal thing but I like the distinct tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    I've had two pieces of gear drop from Island Expeditions and both were ilvl 310.
    All the gear from IE is transmog gear. Recolors of old tier sets and stuff like that

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 13udo View Post
    Feels like a change in design philosophy. Many expansions past were about getting the gear needed to raid and having that be the pinnacle of that tier. Now, it seems more about "just go do whatever you find fun" and you will find items that you can slowly climb with.

Honestly I dislike that as a design decision. Personal thing but I like the distinct tiers.
    There's a lot to do in-game and they see that. Rather than choosing for you that raiding is the pinnacle of wow everybody must participate in for better gear, they offer more paths to take towards that. Most players put value on that or looking fly with cosmetics/mounts/pets.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Sorry, I did not properly understand rewards. Let’s suppose I only do random battlegrounds, what ilvl of rewards will I get?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 13udo View Post

I like the design decision. Having more time to waste in raids does not mean you should be rewarded more than other players who don't have as much time to waste. Content can still be challenging and not take as much time (M+)

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    All the gear from IE is transmog gear. Recolors of old tier sets and stuff like that
    Just pointing out that it is not 325 (or not only) as the article states.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odrareg View Post
    Why do some numbers repeat themselves? No sense.

Also, it appears that you lose your Season 7 Legion titles now that BFA Season 1 started. Logged in today and don't have my Gladiator title from Legion Season 7 anymore. Pathetic. Why did I get Glad in Season 7 then? Just for the mount? I don't like it and can't use it indoors to show off hehe. Such bad decisions...
    You've always only kept the glad mounts at the end of a season afaik? it's only rank 1 titles that are forever.

Could you also add the rules of Warforged and Titanforged?