Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Am i the only one thinking that 10 conquest points per win in arena (2v2) is low? im not sure how much is at 3v3 i have done any yet !

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Am i the only one thinking that 10 conquest points per win in arena (2v2) is low? im not sure how much is at 3v3 i have done any yet !
    It does seem it, especially as you can get so many from other sources without too much trouble. If you just get a BG and epic BG win, that's the same as winning 10 arenea matches.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    is it still intended or buggy that your conquest points are going into your currency and the weekly progression bar stays at 0/500 ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kirby9113 View Post
    is it still intended or buggy that your conquest points are going into your currency and the weekly progression bar stays at 0/500 ?
    Thats an odd bug mate, yesterday we did 3s all night and it filled up rather quickly (the bar actually filled up too)
    Also noticed a loooot of geardrops, had half of the blue set and massive amount of trinkets and rings, which i happily scapped for parts

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone explain to me how the Conquest Points weekly cap works? I did 19 games in 2v2 Arenas last night with a Warrior from my guild. Despite it saying that I earned Conquest from my wins, the meter did not fill up at all, so I am still stuck with 0/500. What exactly is going on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Can someone explain to me how the Conquest Points weekly cap works? I did 19 games in 2v2 Arenas last night with a Warrior from my guild. Despite it saying that I earned Conquest from my wins, the meter did not fill up at all, so I am still stuck with 0/500. What exactly is going on here?
    a lot of people have that bug right now, might just be a visual bug probably

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    a lot of people have that bug right now, might just be a visual bug probably
    Okay, good to know! Was getting worried there for a second. ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Yeah the flaw with the PVP system in BFA is that it is still slower than PVE gearing methods. But the PVP seasons did return to normal so players actually have a chance to gear up for a single season.
    Casuals also have no reason to participate, at all. They can never get decent gear, being forever stuck at 340.

The term used to be “Raid or Die”. Guess well have to change it to “Rated or Die”.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Casuals also have no reason to participate, at all. They can never get decent gear, being forever stuck at 340.

The term used to be “Raid or Die”. Guess well have to change it to “Rated or Die”.
    For casual players warfronts drop enough gear to keep them satisfied while PVP is still at a huge disadvantage to attract casual players. Another lost opportunity.

Just like Legion, they will probably up the rewards mid expansion and offer a solution for casual players.

Right now the strategy is trying to revive the rated PVP scene which obviously the primary goal at Blizz HQ.

So there's no use for accumulated conquest after weekly bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    So, i heard the intention with conquest points was that you would fill up a bar with it each week, and gain a specific item once you filled out that bar.

But atm, there is no pvp gear rewards, and the conquest i earn just goes to my currency tab.

What is the point of these conquest points? To my knowledge, there is no vendor you can buy from. So, will they count towards next weeks reward, if there is one for next week?

Or have i just completely misunderstood the concept?
    The point is another carrot you will rarely get. I have done 5 bgs, won one of them and have just 40 conquest. Another form of gearing added to the game that requires you to win. Unless you got lucky in choosing the right faction. You're just gonna lose and lose and never earn anything.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

The conquest points for random battlegrounds is a joke. 40 for the first win is fine and on a par with WoD (percentage wise) but 8 conquest for every win after that is ridiculous. That would require you to win almost three times as many games as you had to in WoD to cap via random battlegrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Oh boy weapons included in that?
    Well, just by opening my honor panel, I see a caster dagger as my reward, 345 ilvl, as a reward. So I'd say yes.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.