Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Interesting that you try to burn me using the fact that your overpowered class just got nerfed because they were ridiculously op.

I bet it sounded cool and edgy in your head before you pressed that post button.

You do you!

Me do me? How 'bout don't complain when it's not YOUR class this time that is op? That shit goes in cycles. How 'bout when your main is OP, you post heartily in favor of nerfing them for all to see!

And who still says edgy???

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Interesting that you try to burn me using the fact that your overpowered class just got nerfed because they were ridiculously op.

I bet it sounded cool and edgy in your head before you pressed that post button.

You do you!
    When you forget to listen to your own advice

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ya for rogue nerfs and oh no not my disc priest! Leeave him alone, I can’t pvp as shadow disc is what I have going for me you fat nobs

Quote Originally Posted by Stoy View Post
    Patch 8.0.1 PvP Hotfixes - September 6
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    We applied a hotfix earlier today that affected a number of specs in PvP, listed below. In a future hotfix, we're going to be addressing other over-performing specs such as Beast Mastery Hunters, Discipline Priests, and Arms Warriors.

Player versus Player
    • Healer specialization mana regeneration reduced by 30% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
    • Mage (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
      • Arcane
        • Overpowered causes Arcane Power to increase damage by 40% when engaged in combat with enemy players, down from 60%.
        • Mana Shield now drains 150% of damage taken as mana when damaged by enemy players and pets, up from 50%.
        • Rune of Power increases spell damage by 30% when engaged in combat with enemy players, down from 40%.
        • Incanter's flow increases damage by up to 15% when engaged in combat with enemy players, down from 20%.
        • Arcane Pressure (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 50% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
        • Galvanizing Spark (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
      • Frost
        • Glacial Spike damage reduced by 20% when attacking enemy players.
        • Ray of Frost damage reduced by 15% when attacking enemy players.
        • Concentrated Coolness (PvP Talent) increases Frozen Orb damage by 10%, down from 30%.
    • Monk (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
      • Windwalker
        • Meridian Strikes (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 60% when when engaged in combat with enemy players.
    • Rogue (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
      • Subtlety, Assassination
        • Sharpened Blades (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 65% when when engaged in combat with enemy players.
      • Subtlety
        • Phantom Assassin (PvP Talent) increases critical strike chance by 10%, down from 35%.
        • Shadowstrike damage reduced by 10% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
        • Eviscerate damage reduced by 15% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
      • Outlaw
        • Deadshot (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 45% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
        • Turn the Tables (PvP Talent) increases damage by 10%, down from 15%.
        • Dispatch damage reduced by 15% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
        • Killing Spree damage reduced by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
        • Between the Eyes damage reduced by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
    • Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
      • Balance
        • Streaking Stars (Azerite Trait) damage reduced by 50% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
    blizzard you still missing the pve nerf to rogues!! and dont forget about hunters!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos9949 View Post
    blizzard you still missing the pve nerf to rogues!! and dont forget about hunters!!
    hunter nerf? they are mid tier retard

They fundamentally misunderstand whats wrong with these classes. Sure, you can nerf their damage and that can be a bandaid fix, but Rogue is too strong because its kit is too strong. Having a rogue pop evasion and cloak on you as a DK and trinket your hard stun is still going to be a thing. You're still going to have to stand there and fap for 5 seconds unable to do ANYTHING at all to the rogue. You can pop AMS and mitigate the pathetically small amount of damage poisons do against an Assassination rogue, or maybe the dot from Sub, but Outlaw will still light you up. Is IBF useful? No. Why? because you need your trinket for a potential blind/incap and thus have to IBF the full kidney/between the eyes, otherwise you'll be eating 6 seconds of pure free damage into 5 seconds of being unable to do any damage. If you don't trinket blind/incap, the rogue will run away and restealth, getting another opener for free, basically making the fight over before it began. Maybe I'm looking too much into this, but these are bandaid fixes to classes and PvP that need major changes.

Don't understand the bad blizzard started expanding already started the Nerf this way noise player we love this we've lost the pleasure of playing

lol, implementing only a nerf to a few classes so the others can rock for a while. Could have just waited and balance the whole thing.

Yes lets nerf warrior, the class that can't function at all without a healer and has no utility, better kill it off.

Don't touch ret though, they only have high burst and can full heal in an instant.

Fucking idiots.
    Last edited by Toppy; 2018-09-06 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Yes lets nerf warrior, the class that can't function at all without a healer and has no utility, better kill it off.

Don't touch ret though, they only have high burst and can full heal in an instant.

Fucking idiots.
    lol.. sounds like you're the idiot that can't beat a ret. xD

Wheres the fire buffs? I mean Im cool with the nerfs, but at least pump the weak up.

Healer specialization mana regeneration reduced by 30% when engaged in combat with enemy players.

That is a general healing change to all healers i am talking Priest specific nerfs

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post

Fucking idiots.
    What Warrior nerfs?

You didn't nerf the hunters and disc priests, you still waiting untill your relatives/friends get to 2400 and then you nerf them. OK nice!

" In a future hotfix, we're going to be addressing other over-performing specs such as Beast Mastery Hunters, Discipline Priests, and Arms Warriors. "

we are going to let these classes be knowingly overpowered and collect conquest rating and gear, while nerfing other classes first so they they have less of a chance of accomplishing the same thing. beta gonna beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Ya for rogue nerfs and oh no not my disc priest! Leeave him alone, I can’t pvp as shadow disc is what I have going for me you fat nobs
    The sub nerfs were huge. Evis and SS are combined ~50% of our damage. The Phantom Assassin nerf is a 25% damage reduction by itself, and the Evis and SS nerf is another 20% of our damage (and an even bigger reduction in burst). Evis and SS changes were really unncessary and pretty much kill Sub in PvP now outside of very specialized comps where they just set up kills and somebody else (Mage) does the damage.

The azerite trait was clearly broken, and toning down Phantom Assassin is reasonable, but the spec shouldn't have been completely trashed like that.

Quote Originally Posted by dak1 View Post
    The sub nerfs were huge. Evis and SS are combined ~50% of our damage. The Phantom Assassin nerf is a 25% damage reduction by itself, and the Evis and SS nerf is another 20% of our damage (and an even bigger reduction in burst). Evis and SS changes were really unncessary and pretty much kill Sub in PvP now outside of very specialized comps where they just set up kills and somebody else (Mage) does the damage.

The azerite trait was clearly broken, and toning down Phantom Assassin is reasonable, but the spec shouldn't have been completely trashed like that.
    back on august 9th when the last hotfix nerfs were out i posted

"these rogue nerfs aren't that bad, i was thinking deadly brew or mutilate might get the nerf, but they seem to have worked around it with taming dots as opposed to direct damage which is nice. "

now they are like heyy lets just blast that direct damage too. so this is gonna be rough.

This is the most SMART and FAIR changes i even saw.
    nice try~~ outlaw rogue dont deserve to PVP.
    u should cut between the eye damage to 1 HP per shot.
    Outlaw rogue totally have 4 regular skill for making damage and 1 speaci UTI.
    now u just nerf 3 of them. un-believed-able!!!

Since WLK, the PVP is dead.
    since that, 80% season winners/gladiators comes from Glitch and Gold Farmer Studio(yes, they also have the business of this)
    that's contribute from:
    1. u keep buff Mage/DK/Shaman in most of patch.
    2. healer is too OP and impossible to kill. u want to kill a healer, u need to chase him 20mins and u CAN NOT MAKE A SINGLE PROBLEM.
    if u just make a tiny problem, then u will never kill him.

glad to see this news, and i am happy to give up the whole season -- as always -- hand it to Gold Farmer Studio -- again!
    and i am happy to tell you -- have a nice day -_-.
    Last edited by yuyang1shi; 2018-09-07 at 03:00 AM.