Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenthings View Post
    Is that really true though. With the 100 first kill achievements it seems more guilds than ever are going for a fast as possible kill.
    It might push a few top 120 guilds to push a bit harder (or a couple top 500 to transfer to alliance), but it's not going to impact the WF race
    Last edited by Temp name; 2018-09-07 at 07:36 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    All I can think of is the following:

Hard Core guilds: "Hey, what is your work experience?" - "I am raiding in World of Warcraft".
    The Rest: "I work full time and I raid in World of WarCraft".
    And the method guys streaming are probably making more money than the guy with a full time job so yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew View Post
    And the method guys streaming are probably making more money than the guy with a full time job so yeah.
    Not to mention some (I wanna say all/most) of them actually have jobs, they just spend their time off to raid instead of going on vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Fenthings View Post
    Is that really true though. With the 100 first kill achievements it seems more guilds than ever are going for a fast as possible kill.
    What makes you think those achievements make any difference? We already had rankings, getting a shiny popup in game doesn't change that. Not to mention that Alliance side isn't even competitive(and the achievement won't change that, it'll still be like top 400 world for top 100 Alliance)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    What makes you think those achievements make any difference? We already had rankings, getting a shiny popup in game doesn't change that. Not to mention that Alliance side isn't even competitive(and the achievement won't change that, it'll still be like top 400 world for top 100 Alliance)
    Exactly that shiny popup is why I think it will make a difference. People love rare stuff.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    It might push a few top 120 guilds to push a bit harder (or a couple top 500 to transfer to alliance), but it's not going to impact the WF race
    People said Serenity/Method break up in Emerald Nightmare/Nighthold wouldn't impact them from getting WF but guess what? Exorsus got it.

Any type of change can and will impact the WF race. Method streaming it will definitely impact it.

I don't expect Method to get WF and stream 100% of progress at the same time. Either they won't get WF or they will stop streaming mid progression.

Deleted
    Rather see Bozzell as a caster than Hotted.

They'll probably make world #1 on everything past the first 3 bosses, which will go to the US as usual.

But the most important question remains: Where will they rank on BozzelProgress(tm)? (https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post34800960)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    People said Serenity/Method break up in Emerald Nightmare/Nighthold wouldn't impact them from getting WF but guess what? Exorsus got it.

Any type of change can and will impact the WF race. Method streaming it will definitely impact it.

I don't expect Method to get WF and stream 100% of progress at the same time. Either they won't get WF or they will stop streaming mid progression.
    Oh yeah, method streaming will affect it.. The title for being top 100 of your faction won't affect the wf race at all, which is what I was commenting on

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    They'll probably make world #1 on everything past the first 3 bosses, which will go to the US as usual.

But the most important question remains: Where will they rank on BozzelProgress(tm)? (https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post34800960)
    Probably get banned for account sharing again

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post

Your post links to something that doesn't explain what bozzelprogress is.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

10+ Year Old Account
    Method isn't just a WoW guild anymore - they are a multinational, multi-game business that makes decisions based on being a business.

income for streaming on twitch > income from views on youtube for world first kills videos.

sharing tactics through the stream and potentially not being world first is a calculated risk - it's no longer just about that
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is pretty awesome!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    Its gonna be a gutted view of whats going on if its being casted by people rather than someones pov and commentary from said person with voice coms as well. Might have a look but I doubt itll be entertaining enough to hold me for long.
    While having the person with POV comment the fight would sound nice, they'll need to stay focused on the fight and not on the commentary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I cant stand that man. He looks like a walrus and he sounds like a hobo on speed. He has absolutely nothing interesting to say. Ever.
    Edit:
    Having watched some of the recent allcraft he is just as fucking annoying as always. His questions are dumb and you can just see that on Rogerbrowns face like “is this guy actually for real?” he makes annoying voices when he drinks from his fat mans water bottles, he then proceeds to knock them over and you can just hear all the shit, dishes and so on he has on his table. That dude is a loser and i have no idea how he ever got a following or a place on that show

As for the stream it sounds like a cool idea and I’m still baffled Blizzard has pvp tournaments and does many things to make it watchable for a near non existent crowd but completely ignore the main reason ppl have always played wow

- - - Updated - - -

Rofl the fucking salt. Let them play however they want. People have wanted this since vanilla
    This is maybe rude but its true and truth is painful hotted and rich are terrible asmongold is ok buz still terrible xd

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trajandreps View Post
    They are exploring the limits of selling out and turning a fun game experience into a vehicle of corporate enrichment.
    Vote commies into power and ban people from playing how the want. Thats your solution.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew View Post
    But what is real job in 2018?cause you can go and work in office or some fabric... Or you can play game doesnnt matter in these days world is different now... Soon there will be minimum work and much more vacation someday people stop work for money someday

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joolo View Post
    But what is real job in 2018?cause you can go and work in office or some fabric... Or you can play game doesnnt matter in these days world is different now... Soon there will be minimum work and much more vacation someday people stop work for money someday
    The difference is that you will have a “regular” job in 10, 20 or 30 years from now. If you stream and people get bored of you (or you will not be playing good enough) you will not have a job for long...

Deleted
    Meanwhile Wildcard gaming/Easy is applying some serious pressure to US first and Limit still won't be streaming progress which makes no sense because why would anyone watch their stream for strats when Method/Future are streaming progress ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    The moment Exorsus gets ahead of them you can expect the streams to disconnect.

When Exrosus gets the world first I guarantee you won't see them do this again/
    With Redbull involved as a sponsor you can expect at least a 6 digit amount of cash involved in this whole thing. This isn't about securing world first (although there's prolly incentives to do so) but rather about Method as an organization making tons of money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    With Redbull involved as a sponsor you can expect at least a 6 digit amount of cash involved in this whole thing. This isn't about securing world first (although there's prolly incentives to do so) but rather about Method as an organization making tons of money.
    Won't do them any good next tier if they finish 2nd or 3rd. Their fame is based off them being #1, if they lose that spot you can expect major changes.