Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    Ion is the Game Director. It is his duty.

Imagine yourself as the sole overseer, the obergruppenfuhrer of one of the most important video games of all time... and you choke like this.

It's hard to grasp the consistent ball-dropping by the company. Who, rightfully, takes the blame? Ion.
    Yeah sorry you just lost any credibility or any future discussion with me when you compare game developers to members of the Third Reich.

Welcome to ignore.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-09-07 at 09:36 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    took so damn long time to level in that game...

Deleted
    Wow has the too much time invested to start again card . Wow will outlast everything an we will have to hand our accounts to our grandchildren after we die . The new inheritance !!

10+ Year Old Account
    And another one down and another one down, another one bites the dust.

To be clear, I have respect for what WS was trying to do. It just fell on its face. the days of the zero room for error MMORPG are long gone.
    Last edited by SinR; 2018-09-08 at 12:37 AM.

Those posters look fucking amazing oh my God.
    The guy said that they were for a contest of some sort... which is quite a bummer.
    Also, RIP Wildstar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    "Wildstar will kill WoW"

~Community several years ago
    You wanks that spout this crap everytime x game dies are as bad as the fools that say it will kill wow when its coming out. Thankfully in both cases, you are just a loud minority.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am going to miss my snarky cassian spellslinger and his draken warrior buddy. And all the other characters I made.
    Wildstar had almost everything I wanted in an mmo; great artstyle, amazing music, a gripping story, great humor and one of the best housing mechanics seen in a mmo ever.
    My only problem was that I never managed to get into the raiding, and at the same time MoP was a very good wow expansion, so I ended up having to choose.

I only wished they decided to port it to consoles. I believe it would have survived, considering it's very controller friendly playing style.

FUCK!!!

WILDSTAR NO!!!

Damn its great game I very sad to see its go

I wish developers leave source code to fans so game would have atleast private server...

Damn.

I wish I had more time to dump into Wildstar during the time it was running, but adulting sucks. Rip my Human Esper and her Fez.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodrave View Post
    Rift and ESO are the two I know of. I remember when Rift first aired the launch commercial which stated "We are not in Azeroth Anymore". The first commercial of a game is "Hey were the one's who are killing wow" doesn't hype people up it seems. The gameplay actually was fun at first though.
    Eso is getting greddy like hell tho. They even started a login rewards, wich means they seem to lack player already.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah sorry you just lost any credibility or any future discussion with me when you compare game developers to members of the Third Reich.

Welcome to ignore.

- - - Updated - - -
    >demolishes Elecchubby’s point
    >gets triggered over a word and ignores.

Obergruppenfuhrer... “The rank is translated as "Supreme group leader" and alternatively translated as "colonel group leader".”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    But but Wildstar was supposed to kill WoW
    Wow died years ago. Right now what you got is a abomination.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Glad it died, back during the open beta I had an awful monitor, its resolution was unsupported, I had to scale all my game windows down to I think something around 900x 700 but the default one never fit to my screen, so I had to do it cutome and slightly smaller, when I launched wildstar, the aspect ratio was so off it stretched the characters in to sausages, and made it a mess, the fix I had? Plug the PC I in to a 1080p TV in another room with a long HD I cable, then switch back to my shitty monitor, and if I was to alt tab, the problem came back again.

It had an issue with wildstar, the only game, I open a ticket like you should, its clearly a bug and my problem was unique, so much the GM got a dev to come and help, his suggestion? Get a new TV

I only had this problem with this one game, I'm not getting a New TV when I can play all my other games just fine.

Years later, got a decent job, and a decent monitor, finally went to play Wildstar, glad I waited, it was digs shit awful.

Warhammer age of reckoning and wildstar are dead mmos that were said to dethrone wow... They failed, oddly age of conan, rift, aion and AA are surviving, but for how long?

!likely missed another Mmo but they got a fate worst than death, forgotten.

>demolishes Elecchubby’s point
    >gets triggered over a word and ignores.

Obergruppenfuhrer... “The rank is translated as "Supreme group leader" and alternatively translated as "colonel group leader".”
    I play ESO. They are not lacking in activity.

R.I.P wow killer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Wow died years ago. Right now what you got is a abomination.
    Can't be too dead, still making more money than Wildstar
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Wildstar was and will always be one of my favorite games, mmos, ever. I'm sad to see it shut down.

Their attempt at rebranding into a free to play model was just pathetic, though. That's what sealed the coffin.

Apparently they have had horrible management issues since before the game was released.

Deleted
    Ion is the Game Director. It is his duty.

Imagine yourself as the sole overseer, the obergruppenfuhrer of one of the most important video games of all time... and you choke like this.

It's hard to grasp the consistent ball-dropping by the company. Who, rightfully, takes the blame? Ion.
    Wildstar was awesome and I played it alot. However it had its fair share of problems and that is not allowed in this day and age unless you have a fanbase like wow. I love wow as well. And between a sub in wow or wildstar, wow has won it for me back then.

I wanted to enjoy Wildstar, but as an Australian player the latency was unbearable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpymuppet View Post
    Wildstar was awesome and I played it alot. However it had its fair share of problems and that is not allowed in this day and age unless you have a fanbase like wow. I love wow as well. And between a sub in wow or wildstar, wow has won it for me back then.
    Yeh, im going to bed sad now. I played it again for a few months before BfA and it was still great and better then when i played beta/live at start. However it already losttoo much

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    40 raid are back baby !!!!

Oh wait, nobody want that anymore...

Still a sad news. Wildstar had some great art and gameplay. Even if the thing was a mess.
    oh people loved 40 man raids,when it was in wow and bosses had one or two mecanics,but when you make an mmo with 40 man raids and the difficulty of current wow,yeah,no one is going to put up with that,all the people who wanted hardcore wildstar had a really sad wakeup call when they realised they actualy arent good enough for hardcore....ops