Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Seems like Blizzard wants you to do Rated Arenas to reach the weekly cap
    Because doing it via casual Battlegrounds is outright masochism

Seems like the fastest way is in 3v3's, you only need to win 10 times.

Or you can win 49 2v2's....

Or maybe a mix of 2v2's and some daily Bg's is a good choice..
    Which is ridiculous. I have no friends to do arenas with, and any groups I get into can't win. Which is why the only mount I really want, the Warstrider, I'll never get.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Which is ridiculous. I have no friends to do arenas with, and any groups I get into can't win. Which is why the only mount I really want, the Warstrider, I'll never get.
    Welcome to the group :S
    I knew i couldnt be the only casual around here...

I can adapt and do some arenas in LFG at low ratings...but is not really a fun experience for me.

I wanted to spam Battlegrounds...

I did 14 bgs today and won 2 of those. At that rate I will need to do around 600 bgs a week after the weekly world pvp stuff lmfao. Gg casuals

Welcome to the group :S
    I knew i couldnt be the only casual around here...

I can adapt and do some arenas in LFG at low ratings...but is not really a fun experience for me.

I wanted to spam Battlegrounds...
    I'm not casual by choice. Groups that can actually win won't invite me because my achievements are from a couple expansions ago. They require "recent achieves" like pvp has changed any over the course of WoW. It's all the same rbgs, same strategies, same everything.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

If you can't put in the time, don't take the rewards. You have a WEEK to dish out the required conquest point and it's really not that hard.

Deleted
    I'm not casual by choice. Groups that can actually win won't invite me because my achievements are from a couple expansions ago. They require "recent achieves" like pvp has changed any over the course of WoW. It's all the same rbgs, same strategies, same everything.
    Im doing the "Hard Mode"

I put in LFG:
    "320 ilvl LF Low Geared Players"

I literally put that on LFG and get people with 311 item level and 70k HP

And...we win some arenas like that ahah

I like the low geared players because they are desperate for Conquest Points and never leave the group.

I just did like 20 arenas with a 70k HP rogue...and we win some...LOL

Im doing the "Hard Mode"

I put in LFG:
    "320 ilvl LF Low Geared Players"

I literally put that on LFG and get people with 311 item level and 70k HP

And...we win some arenas like that ahah

I like the low geared players because they are desperate for Conquest Points and never leave the group.

I just did like 20 arenas with a 70k HP rogue...and we win some...LOL
    That Rogue is a pro. Good job finding a pro Rogue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    That Rogue is a pro. Good job finding a pro Rogue.
    Not really ^_^

We are fighting players without arms and legs at 1100-1200 rating
    We even won against healer comps 3 times. But we lose mostly against all healers.

Against double dps we do alright....at 1100.1200 rating

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, the quickest way for the cap is 10 wins of 3v3's...or so they say, i havent seen how much a 3v3 awards after the win of the day with my own eyes.
    But they say is only 10 matches so i believe.
    Could be wrong...and its strange now that i think about it...

- - - Updated - - -

Are you sure you just need 10 3x3's to reach the cap?
    Isnt that the win of the day bonus?

If you do more than one you get less i assume?
    Nope, dont think so, even then that means a win a day of the 3v3 amd 2v2 and you have it in like 3 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

yesterday i had enough conquest points to buy the weapon and today i don't.. god damn amateur hour over at Blizz apparently.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

I still have an extra 100 conquest points in my currency tab that's not in my conquest bar. It's jokes.

Is the 15 a day from Epic battlegrounds not a bug? Why are normal 40 a day and epic 15?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

1) You can get 105 CP from Brawl win (40 for the win + 65 for the quest which you get after joining a Brawl).
    2) You can kill an assassin and loot the bag (I think it should drop around 50-100 CP)
    3) You can loot air supply crate - 50 CP (You can get CP from it only once per day - 350 conquest points per week)
    4) PVP quest to kill one enemy in world pvp - 50 CP
    5) PVP quest to kill 10 enemies in world pvp - 50 CP.

You don't even have to do arena to get your conquest capped.
    Last edited by Bigsur; 2018-09-08 at 02:12 PM.

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    wait, where is the quest for the brawl? don't think I've seen one at the duelers guild.

E Oooh, think I got it. It's the Legion one "Something Different" in Dalaran! That got me 65, although not showing on the quest window. Everything feels so scuffed...
    Last edited by eatMagnetic; 2018-09-08 at 01:55 PM.

Well, that is the thing with PvP, every patch and expansion it changes. Bunch of people got high rating in Legion on their DKs for instance, because you could literally roflstomp your way to 2.2k with burst comps.
    So yeah, the time you get the achievement does matter when it comes to PvP.

And there is an easy sollution, that everyone who PvP have done - search for teammember to PvP with, and add those you do decent with. No 2k+ exp people will queue up with some random noob, and risk his rating. Find people at your level, and slowly work your self up.

In the end you will have a bunch of people on your friendslist you can do arenas with.
    There are also PvP communities you can join and find people at your level to play with (might be easier than slogging through the aweful LFG tool).
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Call to arms doesn't say it gives conquest anymore. Hopefully this is just a display bug and not another hot fix.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Call to arms doesn't say it gives conquest anymore. Hopefully this is just a display bug and not another hot fix.
    yes, its a bug

I just did it and it gave me 65 CP was also afraid

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsur View Post
    1) You can get 105 CP from Brawl win (40 for the win + 65 for the quest which you get after joining a Brawl).
    2) You can kill an assassin and loot the bag (I think it should drop around 50-100 CP)
    3) You can loot air supply crate - 50 CP (You can get CP from it only once per day - 350 conquest points per week)
    4) PVP quest to kill one enemy in world pvp - 50 CP
    5) PVP quest to kill 10 enemies in world pvp - 50 CP.

You don't even have to do arena to get your conquest capped.
    Question: Do supply crates still drop in Darkshore?

Deleted
    You should be glad that you get conquest points for random BGs in the first place. Everyone once started without XP, ACMs and connections. Stop crying, man up and queue some arena/RBG with equally (in)experienced people. And if you are undergeared do some hc/mythics beforehand. Can't be that hard to grasp.

Conquest points for a guaranteed weapon is a whole lot better than PVE of BFA as people are still running around sub 320 weapons while having 340+ gear.

But overall, it is indeed designed to lure players into rated play. But rated play isn't coming back until serious changes happen to RBGs and 5v5 arenas return IMO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    You should be glad that you get conquest points for random BGs in the first place.
    What? WHy?

How can you even justify a 30 min commitment awarding 8CP.
    And a 3min game awarding 10CP

How in the FU#$ can you even defend that system?