Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5% overall isnt actually much of a nerf to be honest plus BM survivability is still insanely high. So not much is going to change really which is fine in the long run.

It needed a slight nerf which is fine. Arms needed one too as that spec is f***ing disgusting.

Yep just looking at the front page today and it’s dead. Can’t have one of the range spec doing good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Yep just looking at the front page today and it’s dead. Can’t have one of the range spec doing good
    its "dead" because of a small 5% nerf?

Allrightieee

Deleted
    The PVP nerfs, though. Guess it's time to finally respec surv for pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Versy View Post
    typical blizz and their typical knee jerk nerfs....
    I'm glad it's just 5% right now.
    That's like 600 dps, which would leave us in the middle upper bracket still.

Some of these changes make very little sense though. And a lot of specs need changes that go beyond a simple number tweak. (E.g. shadow priest / MM hunter / shaman)
    I hope they get some love before 8.1, but I doubt it.

As long as PvP nerfs stay confined in PvP, I couldn't care less. 5% is manageable if we scale normally now.

Quote Originally Posted by fragnot View Post
    its "dead" because of a small 5% nerf?

Allrightieee
    Well no but you have to act like the world is ending ever time a spec you play gets a nerf

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and call it. You haven't played WoW before say, WoD? The classes are balanced.... maybe not so much early game.. but Blizz, in all their wisdom gathered over the years has decided to tune based on endgame gear... they really don't care about moderate imbalance early or mid-game.

As far as if I raid or do M+... oh hell no. I didn't buy BfA nor have I been subbed since early Legion. I don;t like what these devs have done to the game... and am waiting on some peeps to get fired or dumped... umm.. err.. "transferred" to another Blizz franchise.

Hope to see a return to classic WoW's design principles.
    You dont play wow and havent done for a long. What the fuck are yo uwasting your life on this site for? THats just sad.

Since you dont know shit about whats going on i'm jsut going to ignore you. And FYI i have raided every single expansion except WoD.

more changes for BM

Hunter - Beast Mastery
    Dire Beast: Basilisk now has a 60 Focus cost.
    Dire Beast: Basilisk damage reduced by 30%.
    Hunter Pet Basic Attack damage (Smack, Bite, and Claw) reduced by 30%.
    Aspect of the Beast increases the damage of your pets by 20%, down from 30%.
    Bestial Wrath increases the damage of you and your pet by 20%, down from 25%.

Quote Originally Posted by dreaderus View Post
    more changes for BM

Hunter - Beast Mastery
    Dire Beast: Basilisk now has a 60 Focus cost.
    Dire Beast: Basilisk damage reduced by 30%.
    Hunter Pet Basic Attack damage (Smack, Bite, and Claw) reduced by 30%.
    Aspect of the Beast increases the damage of your pets by 20%, down from 30%.
    Bestial Wrath increases the damage of you and your pet by 20%, down from 25%.
    I haven't actually pvp'ed this season, but unless BM was literally 500% ahead of everything.... it's ridiculous that they nerfed our pvp dmg 5 times in 1 day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    I haven't actually pvp'ed this season, but unless BM was literally 500% ahead of everything.... it's ridiculous that they nerfed our pvp dmg 5 times in 1 day.
    BM was literally 500% ahead of everything in pvp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlae View Post
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...page=1#post-14 Evidence that already shoots down that BM, if it got nerfed needed Havoc DH, arms war, and frost DK at least nerfed too which did not occur.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19/#

Here is some evidence for you as well. Think it was justified, but probably yeah 5 % compared to havoc/arms was a bit too much, then again hunter is so much more mobile which is gonna work in it's advantage in mythic raids.

Deleted
    well blizz wants us to play the retarded kid surv.

BM is still strong as hell dont worry. Im having no trouble facesmashing people. If anything Survival is a little more appealing now also 2.3k rating 3s and we win majority of games by me rolling my face across the keyboard and occaionaly interupting/ccing a healer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19/#

Here is some evidence for you as well. Think it was justified, but probably yeah 5 % compared to havoc/arms was a bit too much, then again hunter is so much more mobile which is gonna work in it's advantage in mythic raids.
    Did you even read the post he linked?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraxion View Post
    If they nerf BM for casual pvp like 1v1 and warmode, I quit. This isn't an empty threat, I assure you, the game is fucking boring as it is, if I can't casual pvp on my hunter, there is nothing left for me.
    Guess you'll be leaving now then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meso7 View Post
    Did you even read the post he linked?
    Yes I did, and that post doesn't have any better evidence than the link I provided. He is trying to for example justify frost dk nerfs based on a few fights that it is ahead of BM, even though you can CLEARLY see on my link that BM on AVERAGE is miles ahead of frost DK.

BM is good on almost ALL of the fights, while the classes he mentioned "should've been nerfed" just excel on a few. Don't be so denial and try to claim that BM didn't deserve this nerf, based on the data it's obvious that BM and rogue were too good. Gonna admit that DH and arms are quite strong and might get some minor tuning later.

I think you don't quite understand how balancing works, you cannot take single fights and then start yelling "b-but spec X was better than us on that fight so they need nerfs too!" Your supposed to look at the big picture. Also, in mythic BM is even more favored than other specs due to more movement so they would've been even more OP then. But hey, who can admit that their class needed nerfs, esp. if they suck at it and already were behind others due to just not being a good player.
    Last edited by mmocddaf3ba36b; 2018-09-08 at 01:13 PM.

They are going to nerf every spec until Warlock is by far the best class again. Warlocks must be on top as always.

Deleted
    I was telling my BM brother the same, that he will do great at the start because people don't know the fights etc. But tbh not all fights are that complex. Like, tell me what is complex about heroic Taloc? I think almost everyone can understand the mechanics for THAT fight and execute it really well. Yet even on THAT fight, they are doing absurdly high DPS.