Loh world quests should be randomized

I actually think the Loh world quests are pretty cool in concept, and I enjoyed doing them the first time around (especially after Loh got a speed buff). But after you've guided Loh in all the different locations, of which I only really remember about three (Tiragarde Sound and two in Vol'dun), it's the same puzzle every time. Blizzard needs to have many multiple different Loh puzzles that change every time you do the world quest! Who's with me!?

Deleted
    I was actually very surprised it wasn't already! It's no fun doing the same run every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't disagree- how about we replace ATURTLEMADEITTOTHEWATER with the other 2 dailies that are actually fun?

S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

A turd made it to the toilet

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    A turd made it to the toilet
    Well done hero!

I think blizzard needs to make a Loh Dungeon. It's like 20x bigger than the world quest one, and one hell of a maze.
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

It's a typical Blizzard reaction to criticism. They don't know how to do *anything* subtly or in increments. It's one massive extreme or another. Kirin Tor WQs (at least some of them) were a total pain in the ass and relatively difficult. They got criticism for that. But instead of just toning it down to something a little more reasonable this time around, they made it so a fucking 4-year-old could do them.

Next expansion, expect a system that's even worse than the Kirin Tor as they overreact in the opposite direction. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Funkenstein View Post
    It's a typical Blizzard reaction to criticism. They don't know how to do *anything* subtly or in increments. It's one massive extreme or another. Kirin Tor WQs (at least some of them) were a total pain in the ass and relatively difficult. They got criticism for that. But instead of just toning it down to something a little more reasonable this time around, they made it so a fucking 4-year-old could do them.

Next expansion, expect a system that's even worse than the Kirin Tor as they overreact in the opposite direction. Again.

its like that when it comes to literally anything with blizzard.. they always overbuff things that needed a slight buff and overnerf things that needed a slight nerf..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawlhero View Post
    I think blizzard needs to make a Loh Dungeon. It's like 20x bigger than the world quest one, and one hell of a maze.
    You mean Waycrest Manor in a PUG?

well done hero