Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Perhaps there is a better question.

What is worth fighting for?

You think that's low? Let me tell you a little story.

So I am on my 120 orc DK. Doing my WQ's To get Mag'har orcs. I get a whisper from a Btag friend, I wont name them, but they basically asked me this.

"Hey, Can I ask a favor? Do you mind if I kill you over and over till I get 10 kills so I can get my pvp title?"

When they asked me this.. I was at first like "Wait... What? I don't get it." Then they mentioned the title.. and I was like..

"Um.. noooo. That feels like a cheap way to go about that. Not to mention it feels like cheating. Why don't you go kill people like you are supost to in Warmode? Not sit and farm a friend like a fucking coward."

I got no response. Now this person is VERY alliance bias. They think the horde do everything bad pvp wise. Such as attacking someone at 50% health, that shit... Yet I've seen alliance players doing the same thing. I play both fucking sides, both are equally dickish. But they think the alliance pvp players can't do no wrong, and complains when they died.. Which to my response is... "Then turn off WARMODE!" Just shows how bad some players are. I can't stand people who have a Bias toward a faction (Pvp wise.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Turning Warmode ON, and not engaging in PvP (when the odds are reasonable) is borderline exploiting the game.

It's like o join a Raid and i don't DPS or Heal and just stay back and wait for any Loot.

You're just doing it wrong.
    And that would have been fine, if it wasn't at the expense of others who play the game properly.

And yeah, i've noticed it too.
    Alliance avoid World PvP more than the Horde.
    The Horde are usually more eager to do World PvP.

That's why when you kill a Hordie, after a couple minutes you get ganked by him and another 4,
    while if you ask for help by Alliance players you get responses like "qq more"/"deal with it"/"hahaha owned"/etc.
    Last edited by Alex86el; 2018-09-08 at 10:10 AM.

you're just a nuisance to me, i don't care to waste my time fighting you.

war mode pushes a few of my classes closer to being complete classes, rather than gutted, shit-feeling piles they are without it. if i gotta deal with a gnat flying around me a bit, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    This is what I don't get. How is it fun to be a grp of ppl ganking lonely players? There is no challange there. Just like ganking low lvl players.
    I mean people IRL do the same shit.. does it really surprise you?

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy Warmode, and I will fight back if attacked. I know that the bonus is due to the added danger. And I find that fair. Warmode isn't a massive piece of heirloom.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Crudence View Post
    The reason I run, is that I am most often outnumbered 5 to 1. If it is 1-3 people against me, I will fight. However, there are so many raid groups just ganking at flight paths and wqs I couldn't get anything done, so I turned of Warmode. And I have played on a pvp server for a long time, however, the big gank parties have never been this bad. I know some people think it is fun to try and make a "war", but I just find it annoying. And I rarely see a "war" starting either. It is just meaningless ganking, killing the same chars over and over, without them having a chance to fight back. It is boring. I like skirmishes.
    Well this post wins the topic, its spot on correct.

I could see it coming when they 1st announced war mode, you can't force people to pvp like the err "good old days" (was the same then most of the time).
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

Traditionally, the Horde had always significantly better racials so this gave them an Advantage (in vanilla the only alliance racial that was considered good was Stoneform, the 2nd best alliance racial was Escape Artist lol). And from there on everything would just snowball: many hardcore Players, their followers and ofc also tryhards etc. would play horde and then they'd dominate the PVP scene which would just put off many alliance Players from ever participating in pvp, especially the casuals.

The only time when the Alliance dominated in PVP was in WoD when everyone thought that the human racial was so OP, because you could have 2 proper trinkets. And again this wasn't because this racial made that much of a difference, especially for casuals, but again: hardcore Players would switch over, then their followers/fans would follow, tryhards etc. creating again an imbalance.

We seriously just need a shard balancing system.
    The in balance between factions is too much for pvp to really be enjoyable as alliance.
    The first week was fine. I was formed fairly decent sized groups to combat the horde, but now it's hard to get a group of 5 filled.

Alliance are tired of the in balance and just turn off warmode. It's pretty annoying.
    I know I never saw the number of horde I am seeing now in legion. Supposedly crz's didn't change, but I am calling BS on that as the % of horde skyrocketed.

I love pvp, but the in balance makes it impossible for pvp to really happen due to how much alliance are out numbered.

Thats why WM sux! Some ppl feeling forced to have it on for the bonus, even though they don't like to pvp!

This is what I don't get. How is it fun to be a grp of ppl ganking lonely players? There is no challange there. Just like ganking low lvl players.
    It's always seemed to me like most people who cry about world pvp just want to win, not to have fair fights.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    Yeah, I hate cowardly Alliance libtards too. Swhy I'm Horde.

Infracted for flaming.
    Which makes no sense, considering you play the faction full of people you hate.

Deleted
    they dont look for a challenge. they look for a way in which they win 99/100 fights so they can feel awesome about. Driven by the Power they have in a 5 man Group knowing they not gonna lose very often

blizzard managed to divide the player base even more since they are too retarded to deactivate Warmode in Dungeon Areas

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    Turning Warmode ON, and not engaging in PvP (when the odds are reasonable) is borderline exploiting the game.

It's like o join a Raid and i don't DPS or Heal and just stay back and wait for any Loot.

You're just doing it wrong.
    And that would have been fine, if it wasn't at the expense of others who play the game properly.

And yeah, i've noticed it too.
    Alliance avoid World PvP more than the Horde.
    The Horde are usually more eager to do World PvP.

That's why when you kill a Hordie, after a couple minutes you get ganked by him and another 4,
    while if you ask for help by Alliance players you get responses like "qq more"/"deal with it"/"hahaha owned"/etc.
    i dont think you understand what exploiting means

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    What's funny is that you actually believe this.

I don't think you know what exploiting is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    I play both alliance and horde, and as far as cowardly goes, my experience is that the only reason why alliance tend to skip fights is because horde harrass but only if they have number advantage, min 3v1 or obvious free kills (horde rogue vs lock for ex.). So i wouldnt call alliance the only cowards here..just my 2cts.
    Pretty much my experience from 4 yrs of RP-PvP server in the TBC - early Cata Area.
    World PvP is pointless, oftentimes you will quest peacefully next to each other because you'd have to fight 1:1. Then 3 buddies of the Horde appear and NOW they want to PvP. If you call for reinforcements, they run like pathetic little cowards.

Honorable Faction my blue arse.

5+ Year Old Account
    There is solution if you play as horde turn warmode on if other side just turn it off