Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    You're also going to find out he's Bolvar's dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    after all those years, even his bones have melted away.
    what is there to resurect?
    unless he was mummyfied, or they pull a "nathanos", then i cant see how this can happen.
    it has been soemthing like 16 years... bones of lesser folk maintain their structure for longer than that

5+ Year Old Account
    He would just be a straight up skeleton by this point.
    Kupo.

Quote Originally Posted by Timotei View Post
    Undead Paladins! Finally!
    Wasn't the undead paladin the death knight?

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    Wasn't the undead paladin the death knight?
    the death knight concept in wow has been a lot of shit. "undead paladin" was an old dnd stereotype that's stuck around.

in wow, death knights were slain knights with warlock souls. later they were fallen paladins turned when their beliefs failed them. Later they were fallen heroes raised into the lich king's service.

We have a few examples paladins, wo exibit the stereotypical holy light archtype... while undead.

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil View Post
    He would just be a straight up skeleton by this point.
    You have to watch the horde campaign then
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

They might be gearing up for a Necromancer/Death xpac like someone said in another thread. Some of the pieces are there at least. This is 2020 were talking about, and might be the time to bring Bolvar back into the fray too (his daughter has been a major player thus far too, with some groundwork laid there)

Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    why does everybody keeps assuming everything will be an allied race?
    Because WoW content is nearly always based on how well you can reuse existing art assets. We had the Scarlet Crusade to reuse Priest and Paladin art as enemies. He had the Dark Iron Dwarves to reuse Dwarf assets as enemies. We have 3001 subdivisions of every faction/race because it's easier to declare "Oh these are another tribe of Troll" than it is to invent a new species to fill the zone. Alliance use the Undead models for nothing, so, it stands to reason that the same devs that gave us evil holy users and virtuous unholy users would also want to reuse those art assets.

there is nothing left of uther body

Or maybe the tomb was constructed because underground is the Hell Door, Uther holy spirit blessed by the Light is tasked to keep the door closed at the end of the xpack sylvanas with the help of Helya and Bwonsamdi shatter the tomb and open the door giving access to Azeroth to the undead forces; powerful foes that even the LK at its prime look like a footsoldier .

LK Bolvar will help us fight fire with fire, necro next hero class ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by cronotose View Post
    Because WoW content is nearly always based on how well you can reuse existing art assets. We had the Scarlet Crusade to reuse Priest and Paladin art as enemies. He had the Dark Iron Dwarves to reuse Dwarf assets as enemies. We have 3001 subdivisions of every faction/race because it's easier to declare "Oh these are another tribe of Troll" than it is to invent a new species to fill the zone. Alliance use the Undead models for nothing, so, it stands to reason that the same devs that gave us evil holy users and virtuous unholy users would also want to reuse those art assets.
    Well you have a point, this allied races introduced a lot of interesting concepts and the gameplay reason of the alliance getting normal elves and horde the night elves equivalent since they were savages just like the orcs but more eco friendly. I wouldnt dismiss the possibility of light undead on the alliance and maybe humans like nathanos on the horde
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    after all those years, even his bones have melted away.
    what is there to resurect?
    unless he was mummyfied, or they pull a "nathanos", then i cant see how this can happen.
    People have been literally burned to ash and still managed.

The Lightbound might as well rez Tirion as one of their slaves too. Gotta catch em all!

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    The Lightbound might as well rez Tirion as one of their slaves too. Gotta catch em all!
    That actually explain why the light intervened in the light chapel, they have plans for Tirion more later but wasn't he voiced by metzen?