Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Thankfully there isn't any Paragon rep this time around. That system was easily one of the worst ideas Blizzard has ever implemented.
    Still doing WQs for AP, TF chances, and so on. I wouldn't cry if they brought it back. At least those reps would be going towards another reward. Already at 5 exalted reps lol. Going to run out of shit to do soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would be happy with mountless para chests. Trade goods, gear, pets, gold, maybe even a reroll token every now and then. Would be enough to make rep missions worth doing.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I never understood why people were so mad about paragon. That thing literally farmed itself once you had your class order machine running.
    Seriously. I loved having the extra source of gold and such.
    It was dumb they tied a mount to it, but other than that, it was 100% profit for minimal effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Things are planned out long before we know about them, sudden changes happen but if we listen to people on these forums, everything's done on a whim, including cinematics... So yeah, I'll go by what Blizzard officials have been saying for years, thanks. If they had offered mounts from the Broken Isles factions and THEN added Paragon mounts, I'd concede that it was haphazardly.

As is, their plan all along was to keep people occupied with World Quests and Broken Isles emissaries beyond Exalted. We have yet to see if they carry that over into BfA.

I for one hope that if they do, they offer gold, resources, Azerite, maybe gear pieces + BOA rep tokens. No mounts, nothing that adds to collections.
    And why exactly? I'd hope they add stuff to it that you don't have to get. Like mounts and cosmetics.

Your argumentation is rather haphazard itself. Their original plan could easily have been to just not have mounts for those reputations. You merely assume this was all pre-planned long before release. The fact that the whole "i'm exalted but still getting useless rep" issue only came up quite a bit after that point doesn't exactly help your point.

10+ Year Old Account
    They could do a system like For every 100 rep you earn after exalted on any character your account rep increases by 25.

Dude wtf. Hell no lol. I'm jsut cracking revered. I don't have all day to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or Reps could be account wide.

Your character has a personal rep of needing say 40k to get exalted. Account rep needs 100k. At 25k account rep every character on your account gets friendly from the start. 50k gets you honored from the start. 75k gets you revered and 100k gets everyone exlated. Account rep is acreud at 75% normal rate. So when you do a world quest that earns you 200 rep you earn 200, but your account earns 150.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    And why exactly? I'd hope they add stuff to it that you don't have to get. Like mounts and cosmetics.

Your argumentation is rather haphazard itself. Their original plan could easily have been to just not have mounts for those reputations. You merely assume this was all pre-planned long before release. The fact that the whole "i'm exalted but still getting useless rep" issue only came up quite a bit after that point doesn't exactly help your point.
    If you want to assume that on your end, then be my guest. I'll go by what's been admitted time and again in terms of their development cycle. Changing what reward comes from 1 achievement by replacing it with another recolor that already exists screams of split second decision changes. The Paragon system and its rewards? Not so much. Especially because the Broken Isles didn't follow the formula that had been true with main factions so many times prior.

And nobody's ever going to convince me that putting such rewards behind low chances behind additional grinds, is a good thing. I'll leave that to people gobbling such crap up. They seem to be rather plentiful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead_MAX View Post
    Simple question. Do we know why there is no longer possibility to go beyond Exalted, is there a blue post explaining it?

I really liked it and now when Im exalted with few factions I dont really have a huge insentive to do World Quests beyond War Resources and....well thats pretty much it.

Thanks

That was once (pre-Legion disaster) the point of Reps. To be DONE with them. That was the goal, like it's suppose to be.

This is why WQ is a worse system than Dailies. Dailies served a purpose, to chase exalted with a faction. Any quests beyond Exalted rewarded you with gold. Sadly WQ ruined this by offering stuff you kinda "had to" keep chasing, like AP, resources etc.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

I don't feel I am owed the paragon mouns from Legion, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm a collector and want to have them. So yes, the paragon reputation system sucks imo and is one of the few and far between things that I actually didn't like about Legion. I am so very glad there is no more endless rep grind.

I did not play through the whole Legion, only came back just before 7.2, but since then I've been doing every emissary...to date I only have the Nightfallen paragon mount, and 2 out of 3 of the AOTL mounts. Still farming these emissaries for all of the other factions that have mounts. I am now at 17 attempts for all the remaining broken isles paragon mounts, which means I gained 170,000 rep past exalted and still don't have these mounts.

I wouldn't even have anything against paragon rep, if it didn't have such a ridiculous low drop rate on something I desparately want.

Getting rid of paragon reputation is one of the reasons I already love BfA more than Legion. I just pray they don't add them in later.

I really miss paragon reputations. I didn't get all the mounts in Legion but I don't really care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys pls

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...per-Interviews

Paragon reputation caches are going to continue, but mount rewards with low drop rates are being pulled back.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    I’m still working on revered ...
    I’m just getting to honored!
    Let’s all just calm down
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    “I don’t want things to do but there better be things to do!”
    The correct assumed quote should be: "We want fun things to do, not repetetetetetetetive busy work that drains your soul of all fun and enjoyment of the game."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tenaka30 View Post
    P: Why should we do WQs after we have what we want?
    B: Ok here's some stuff to reward you for doing WQs
    P: Waaaaah don't make us do WQs for stuff
    B: ......
    a droprate of 0.0000000001% is not a reward but a spit in the players face.