Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Funkenstein View Post
    All I'm seeing is a humblebrag about the Tusks.

Grats on having farmed outdated content I guess?
    That's not my picture, found it on google'ing reddit.

And someone talking about me hating wow, well you're wrong, brother because i truly enjoy this expansion(enjoyed legion aswell) and minor thing like this bugs me, because i really like the fixed version and was waiting for Mag'har orcs and this piece of armor so i wanted to get some opinions while waiting for bug report and if it's intentional because not that many people talked about this.

Dark iron dwarfs heritage is also broken btw, it's missing 3d models on leg piece of armor, that is visible on official site previews.
    https://i.imgur.com/HGm3Q0T.png
    https://i.redd.it/y4xwtfe002j11.png
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2018-09-09 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    It's a bug and not that big of a deal and it'll be fixed by the first patch.

It's quite noticeable on reddit and here how people are just circle jerk raging about every minor issue. I'd almost want to wager a lot of the people flaming these threads are people that aren't even playing the game in the first place.
    There's a very good reason that only people with an active sub can post on the official forums.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Something that is barely noticeable
    Yah, it's actually extremely noticeable... The straps textures are clearly warped and stretched. It's clear there is a texture bug that's trying to put the female version of the chest onto a male...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Can 100% proudly announce that I have more important things to not be OK with.

Visual bugs are just that, they get fixed eventually as long as it's brought to the teams attention. The game has a ton of them, none gamebreaking.

What if he got it while it was current? Please, don't be salty just 'cuz you're jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    What if he got it while it was current? Please, don't be salty just 'cuz you're jealous.
    Aww, you got it a few weeks ago too huh? It's okay! No one will look down upon you either for it. Be sure to ride around on the Ashes of Al'ar, too! That'll really awe people with how kewwwwwwlllllll you are! <tousles your hair>

Aww, you got it a few weeks ago too huh? It's okay! No one will look down upon you either for it. Be sure to ride around on the Ashes of Al'ar, too! That'll really awe people with how kewwwwwwlllllll you are! <tousles your hair>
    Actually don't have it yet. Been farming for ages tho, so I'm pretty jealous. I have Ashes of Al'ar, but I really only sometimes ride it on my blood elf. They oughtta fix that mount up, it's so low poly it hurts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude what is your deal? You were literally the only one here talking about the shoulders. No one gives a shit. It wasn’t even his fucking character. The only person who seems to put any importance on those shoulders is you. Just like you’re the only person who even made a reference to riding around to “awe” people with Alar. It’s quite telling what kind of person you are. Someone who thinks their “achievements” in WoW mean something.

Dark Iron Dwarves are also missing their leg plates. Just like Lightforged Draenei were getting a different color when they launched.

It annoys the hell out of me how is it that they can show off something and deliver a half baked version of it, but hey, that's Blizzard nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    Dude what is your deal?
    I was pretty clear in my first post.

It wasn’t even his fucking character.
    Totally! <thumbs up>

Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    Dude what is your deal? You were literally the only one here talking about the shoulders. No one gives a shit. It wasn’t even his fucking character. The only person who seems to put any importance on those shoulders is you. Just like you’re the only person who even made a reference to riding around to “awe” people with Alar. It’s quite telling what kind of person you are. Someone who thinks their “achievements” in WoW mean something.
    Dude's just a D-tier troll trying to elicit reactions from people on MMO-C for "the lulz."

source: also D-tier troll

OT: #TeamFreeOrcNipples

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    People really are okay with broken Mag'har male heritage armor?
    Very few people have unlocked the race at this point, let alone the heritage armor. I'm sure as more people unlock it they'll notice it and report it and it'll get fixed.

I'm not seeing a problem. Those orc tits need some support.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

I'm going to assume that the majority of people aren't even aware of the issue. Obviously it's a bug and it'd be nice if Blizzard fixed it.

Which tusks?

Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    Which tusks?
    Mannorth's tusk shoulder pad they're low drop from Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I compare, to me it looks like the strap looks off because you aren't wearing the actual shoulders for the set.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Dude's just a D-tier troll trying to elicit reactions from people on MMO-C for "the lulz."

source: also D-tier troll

OT: #TeamFreeOrcNipples
    Yeah that must be it. I figured he was too dumb for it to not be on purpose.

But yeah as for the topic at hand I doubt Blizzard will even notice this for months. My advice would be to tweet them. I’d even recommend pointing out the DI Dwarf leg armor being bugged too so they’re more apt to fix it since both races have an issue.

I didn't even notice, I'm still not sure tbh, but then I'm also not sure why the industrial age orcs look even more like savages than the green savage orcs..