Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    You just play the Beta. Or you watch clips of the shit from the Beta.

Or you watch the Blizzcon panel. Like, seriously?

- - - Updated - - -

That's post-Warfront mode, dude. The scenario is what i'm talking about. I don't think you get it.
    Some people don't like to spoil the game before it's release. I for once went into this expansion blind apart from what I already knew during Legion the allied races & the scenarios before it hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Romulen View Post
    Some people don't like to spoil the game before it's release. I for once went into this expansion blind apart from what I already knew during Legion the allied races & the scenarios before it hit.
    Not really much of a Spoiler if Blizzard made an entire public Panel about the features.

A Spoiler would be something Raid/Lore related or some shit that's post 8.0.

It's not a Spoiler if it's a FEATURE for 8.0.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Not really much of a Spoiler if Blizzard made an entire public Panel about the features.

A Spoiler would be something Raid/Lore related or some shit that's post 8.0.

It's not a Spoiler if it's a FEATURE for 8.0.
    You know what I mean if you don't come to MMO-Champion or watch dev panels you wouldn't know of the features would you.

Deleted
    2 days for the horde to queue then 5 days war effort from the Alliance
    No, Horde will be able to do this scenario for 7 days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    but that would mean the timer of the progress bar is predetermined to be 5 days and not being affected by our contrib... oh.
    thats because our contributions are complete unneeded. blizzard stated from the start it will autoswitch each week. so if you dont need the rep/ap no need to contribute cause that doesnt speed up anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    EA: "I release the buggiest, most frustrating, meme-tier content in the gaming industry."
    Blizzard: "Hold my beer!"

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    how would he know if there is 0 info or explanation about it in game ?
    You are expected to keep up to date with the basic information if you have an interest in the game, Visit MMo-C, reddit, wowhead a few times perday for news dosen't hurt.

It took 5 days war effort to reach 100% & then the scenario is 2 days.

So as alliance hold it, Horde only get to be able to queue for the scenario this week (as they are the faction attacking) and the scenario is a 100% chance of winning, so as Alliance at reset we'll have 5 days of % ticking (I'm sure its just static increase per day) and then by this time next Sunday Alliance will be able to queue while Horde won't.

That's my understanding anyway.
    It's 7 days, not 2.

5 days for horde open. 7 days running. 5 days to open for alliance. Enjoy your warfront every 17 days. Such amazing content.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    That's the sort of attitude I would expect from new players. It is someone else's problem. And that's why Horde do not have it.
    The contribution is for rep and AP, the progress towards the warfront unlocking is automatic.

Doesn't matter how many are contributing, the cycle is what it is.

Deleted
    Just completed it on Horde. Got a pair of 370 gloves from the quest and a 340ilvl back from the in-game completion of the warfront (the one you can farm).

So at this moment what do Alliance get? are they free to farm mobs/bosses in arathi?

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    5 days for horde open. 7 days running. 5 days to open for alliance. Enjoy your warfront every 17 days. Such amazing content.
    Considering the plan is to open more Warfronts, we'll arrive at a point in time when there will always be one available.

Same as with the Legion invasions during Legion pre-event. But by all means, that shouldn't stop people from whining incessantly.

I dont know if the Horde Warfront is tied to being server specific, but as of last night Silvermoon was at 88%. The problem with the Effort is that the Blue ! are one time only. I dont know if they were ever meant to be repeatable, but on my Lock I did them last Tuesday and last night I was still waiting to do them again.

If this is the case, then it will not be unlocked until ALL Horde crafters get on their BAZILLION alts and do the turnins

You know what I mean if you don't come to MMO-Champion or watch dev panels you wouldn't know of the features would you.
    I don't see why you wouldn't...

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    So at this moment what do Alliance get? are they free to farm mobs/bosses in arathi?
    On Wednesday, we got a couple of "kill 20 mobs" quests in Arathi (one of them providing a random 340 item, the rest was for war resources..) and the worldquest for the world boss tank that COULD drop 370.

And now we just wait until the 7d timer is over.. oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    I dont know if the Horde Warfront is tied to being server specific, but as of last night Silvermoon was at 88%. The problem with the Effort is that the Blue ! are one time only. I dont know if they were ever meant to be repeatable, but on my Lock I did them last Tuesday and last night I was still waiting to do them again.

If this is the case, then it will not be unlocked until ALL Horde crafters get on their BAZILLION alts and do the turnins
    As has been told many times in the thread: The unlock timer is automatic. The turnins are for player rep and Azerite Power.

The Warfront is now open.

Not true. If it was automatic why did Europe get it first despite having our reset day one day behind the US. And why was the EU progress so much further than the US progress?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylalai View Post
    On Wednesday, we got a couple of "kill 20 mobs" quests in Arathi (one of them providing a random 340 item, the rest was for war resources..) and the worldquest for the world boss tank that COULD drop 370.

And now we just wait until the 7d timer is over.. oh well.
    7 day timer then 4-5 days resources turnover....basically its a once every 3 weeks type of system....lol.

#epiccontent

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Considering the plan is to open more Warfronts, we'll arrive at a point in time when there will always be one available.

Same as with the Legion invasions during Legion pre-event. But by all means, that shouldn't stop people from whining incessantly.
    We're talking many months away though aren't we, not much fun for those who came back for the expansion, and by the time more are available id guess this one (will be the older one at that point) would drop lesser ilvl gear still making it pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    7 day timer then 4-5 days resources turnover....basically its a once every 3 weeks type of system....lol.

#epiccontent

- - - Updated - - -

We're talking many months away though aren't we, not much fun for those who came back for the expansion, and by the time more are available id guess this one (will be the older one at that point) would drop lesser ilvl gear still making it pointless.
    No reason to believe that they won't keep the content relevant by upping item levels of gear rewards when they did exactly that during Legion with WQ's...

And if people coming back for the expansion aren't partaking in anything but Warfronts, they've got bigger issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I presume that there is a background progress type arrangement that ensures the Warfront changes hands on a regular basis, with the contributions only having a minor effect, if at all.
    The contributions have a significant effect. Progress on wednesday was much faster than friday. On its own, it would probably take a week or so to complete.

Deleted
    Great way to gear up.

It's taking me about 30 mins per run and you get a 340 from each with the first rewarding a 370 too. I've done 3 runs thus far and have picked up some very good upgrades.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    No reason to believe that they won't keep the content relevant by upping item levels of gear rewards when they did exactly that during Legion with WQ's...

And if people coming back for the expansion aren't partaking in anything but Warfronts, they've got bigger issues.
    Well even if that is true which i doubt, your first point was wrong anyway.

The other warfront isn't even ready its a long way away, telling people they'll be able to queue for multiple soon (tm) isnt happening.