Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I'd only play them as warriors or shamans. They don't fit a paladin theme for me.
    My biggest issue is you are more or less stuck with the one theme for mogs. Can't have a water theme, earth theme, gold theme. Just fire, would get boring FAST.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    My biggest issue is you are more or less stuck with the one theme for mogs. Can't have a water theme, earth theme, gold theme. Just fire, would get boring FAST.
    That's my issue with them as well.

10+ Year Old Account

Finally got the matching legs for the set. Still need the polearm off the first boss of Siege of Boralus though. Still! Love it.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2018-09-08 at 11:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Really not feeling transmogging in BfA. Everything is just "meh" to me.

Acquired one of the world BoE weapons and thought it would go well with the old Hateful Gladiator set. Hate the cuffed boots, so used Cataclysm vendor boots that have blue and brown hues.

Item List
    Shoulder/Chest/Legs/Gloves: Hateful Gladiator

Cloak: Drape of the Dark Hunt
    Shirt: Embroidered Shirt
    Feet: Kneebreaker Boots
    Weapon: Decapitator of Alireza

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Bets on how many paladins you'll see running around with this look once they get the sword...

the sword is nice and all but what is the armor being used? Particularly the chest and shoulders? It all looks so cool.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    the sword is nice and all but what is the armor being used? Particularly the chest and shoulders? It all looks so cool.
    WoD PVP set that you can buy in Stormshield/Warspear.

Primal Gladiator from WoD Season 1.

Alliance version, should perhaps be added. Horde version is mostly just black.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Thanks!
    And aww, it's PVP only?

Thanks!
    And aww, it's PVP only?
    You can purchase it with Marks of Honor, which in BfA at the moment only come from PvP-related activities. In Legion, it was very easy to amass Marks from doing the PvP tower WQs, but so far there is no equivalent in BfA.

Here's what I'm currently runnin as Prot.

You can purchase it with Marks of Honor, which in BfA at the moment only come from PvP-related activities. In Legion, it was very easy to amass Marks from doing the PvP tower WQs, but so far there is no equivalent in BfA.
    Well a little bit of PVP is worth it for those pieces then.

Well a little bit of PVP is worth it for those pieces then.
    Yeah, spamming some 2v2 with a friend and you quickly get a bunch of Marks of Honor to spend on PvP sets. They are like 10 Marks/set I believe, and it is a quick way to get some cool tmogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Space Paladin go!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    Space Paladin go!

Sir, you've made paladin transmog great again! And seriously, it looks awesome

Went with the theme set for this expansion, with some subtle tweaks (smaller belt, Zul'Aman shoulders, smaller axe) and colour alignment. Amazonian paladin.

i switch my human female to a dangerous boi ! and doing some protpal arena ! road to 1K8 !

Since we're back in a Titan Raid for Holy I went with a Titan theme for now:

Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    Tyrant Velhari would be proud.
    Rofl, if she would, she'd drop my friggin hammer so I could go similar for ret.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post

Finally got the matching legs for the set. Still need the polearm off the first boss of Siege of Boralus though. Still! Love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    Space Paladin go!

Amazing sets!
    Would love some setlists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.