Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    All this Blizzard bashing, yet you guys are still giving them your money. Lol. Money talks not bug reporting.

Maybe it's an EU thing but right no i just got in and it's working. So maybe it's just an EU thing? idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    Quick question. Done the warfront scenario. Travelling to the zone afterwards still shows Ally base up and ours down. No world boss available. Intended?

Thinking it might be. They got their 370 from the boss and we got one as a reward for the scenario, and that's that maybe?
    It will be this way for 7 days before alliance can start attacking.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    Quick question. Done the warfront scenario. Travelling to the zone afterwards still shows Ally base up and ours down. No world boss available. Intended?

Thinking it might be. They got their 370 from the boss and we got one as a reward for the scenario, and that's that maybe?
    Alliance side must wait a week to start contribution part (something that we started with last reset). I guess next Sunday we won't be able to que for Warfront anymore, but zone will be ours next ~12 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    They are barely even a thing in BFA. The feature has been so stripped back that you can pretty much completely ignore it if you don't want to use it.
    Well except for the raid mission that gives you raid appropriate gear, can't really ignore it for that.

Also everyone wants to play beta but no one reports bugs anymore. You can blame the players not the developers. Beta is for testing. t-e-s-t-i-n-g

7+ Year Old Account
    Indy company now $15 richer thanks to you.

Well done OP.

I'm confused, does horde not get to do the Arathi world boss yet?
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Fans bitching about end of expansion being "Too long." happened
    It's not always the fans fault. Stop blaming fans for their broken ass game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    It will be this way for 7 days before alliance can start attacking.
    This is the worst shit this whole expansion. Seriously, Who thought this is a good idea? Bi-weekly content.

Island expeditions btw. Warfronts btw. Rep grind allied races btw. All "featured content of BFA" btw.
    Slowly I start to realize how little content this expansion has to offer already, and I suppose it is WoD 2.0
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    ...and I suppose it is WoD 2.0
    I don't think it's quite there yet. If the patches coming down the line are trash, then you'll be bang on the money. It's still a bit early for me to give a definite opinion but so far it definitely feels like a step down from Legion. YMMV.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Should have been fixed months ago in Beta though when people reported it.

Rather than inviting Sodapoppin, Towellie and all the other talentless "streamers" for publicity.
    its work now .. tried it was boring

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I queued up on my Horde got in immediately, had no bugs whatsoever and won a 350 legs and 370 gloves from the quest. It's definitely working for some people.

Just more proof that this expansion was rushed. What's the point in having a beta when almost every piece of content released has had issues?

Deleted
    It works, but eh what's the point of this piece of shit content? It's as much fun as watching paint dry.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Island expeditions btw. Warfronts btw. Rep grind allied races btw. All "featured content of BFA" btw.
    Slowly I start to realize how little content this expansion has to offer already, and I suppose it is WoD 2.0
    Simply not possible as of the base expansion alone.

Not enjoying what's on offer =/= it's not there. WoD's lack of content and development was objective, not up for debate. Some people still enjoyed the things it did offer, but in order to be WoD 2.0, BfA would have to remove stuff that came with the base release, and have only 1 more content patch.

Releasing buggy, unpolished content is not acceptable, but to say that it equals not releasing content at all is just mental gymnastics.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-09-09 at 06:49 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    The more things that unlocks with time, the more sloppy this whole expansion feels. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    If that's how you feel then wouldn't that be the best time to report bugs?
    Why is it his fault it's not working?

10+ Year Old Account
    Being unhappy with bugs is completely fine and a valid discussion topic, but most of this thread is insults and bickering, and the original topic isn't particularly clear to begin with so I'm locking.

It looks like there are a bunch of other warfront threads at the moment, feel free to use those to express your frustrations with the implementation.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |