Goodwin out with knee injury; fml.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Not crazy about the Saints signing Gillislee
    Yea........

- - - Updated - - -

and then the refs whistle blow a 75 yard TD away
    /s

3 things that happen every year already checked off the list. Fitzmagic, Steelers offense playing terrible against bottom tier competition and a NFCS game turning into a shootout.

I know the Ravens have a really good defense, but the Bills offense is questionable. Might be seeing Josh Allen pretty early on in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    3 things that happen every year already checked off the list. Fitzmagic, Steelers offense playing terrible against bottom tier competition and a NFCS game turning into a shootout.

I know the Ravens have a really good defense, but the Bills offense is questionable. Might be seeing Josh Allen pretty early on in the season.
    almost forgot one friend - Bengals player already flagged for a Personal Foul and ejected!

Man, how does Antonio Brown have 14 yards in the first half against the Browns? What kind of weather do they have?

I wasn't expecting much from the Bills, but this is......wow. 26-0 at half. Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post

I wasn't expecting much from the Bills, but this is......wow. 26-0 at half. Jeez.
    Lol just checked the box scores, now that im in cell service. Lol, go Bills!
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    halfway through the 3rd quarter the Saints defense finally makes a stop, on a play where the defender fell down but Fitz missed his throw... so yea...
    /s

40-0 Baltimore, Josh Allen is in the game now.

Holdouts, much less effective when your replacement puts up 100+ yards and 2 touchdowns in 3 quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    Holdouts, much less effective when your replacement puts up 100+ yards and 2 touchdowns in 3 quarters.
    There was a great article last year about how the Steelers were the same with or without Bell, both in points scored and general offense. Running backs are overrated, they're just good for putting up fantasy points.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, RIP anyone who picked the Saints in a survivor pool.

- - - Updated - - -

And now Lamar Jackson is in the game for the Ravens as they rest their starters for their Thursday night game......

....two rookie 1st round QBs in garbage time, this'll be amusing.

Deleted
    Brady has eternity +- 2 weeks to throw. Either the Pats O-line is better or the Texans pass rush worse than expected.

- - - Updated - - -

And while I type it, Brady gets flattened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saints being absolutely killed makes me feel better.

There is still a quarter to go in Baltimore, Allen vs. Jackson, and it's 40-3. Didn't think the Bills season could go off the rails this quickly, and I'm generally pretty cynical about the Bills.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Saints being absolutely killed makes me feel better.

Score 48 Bucs 40 Saints FINAL

Cannot believe Saints Defence.. it used to be really bad & it is still really bad

Getting ready to watch the Seahawks @ Broncos game on 7 Mate in Aussie
    Last edited by Blobfish; 2018-09-09 at 08:17 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't the Saints D really good last year (final play of last year not included)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    They were decent. Fitzmagic strikes again, it seems. We'll see in a few weeks how good their defense is though. Don't think much of week 1 games since it's the first time the starters really play over the better part of a year.

1000 yards of offense, 88 points and 4 100 yard receivers combined between the 2 teams. Guess that is what happens when Fitzmagic meets the return of the 2015 Saints defense.

Browns/Steelers in overtime, because that happens every year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Browns so close to winning a game, then Tyrod Taylor remembered that he is infact, Tyrod Taylor.

- - - Updated - - -

The Chargers are being embarassed by Hill.

15+ Year Old Account
    Steelers seem to be great at drafting receivers, then after a couple years another team picks them up and they continue to do well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.