Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes, the alliance has not got their turn yet, the horde gets their turn first, and it is their turn right now
    you almost had a cognitive thought.
    also stop spamming that link.

- - - Updated - - -

its region wide, not server wide.
    and again, the alliance got the world boss and quests first, horde got the warfront first, which they are currently doing, once the timer ends we will swap, alliance will get to contribute, then do the warfront, while horde gets the world boss and quests.
    ok then what the heck were horde doing when we were killing rares?
    how were they gathering resources? none of this was explained at blizzcon or any video anywhere

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HyperJay View Post
    Are you just ignorant??? You ALREADY CONTROL THE AREA. I assume you are Alliance considering you are saying you waited for the Horde. I don't think you understand what is happening. The Horde are building resources and are now capable of launching a frontal assault on STROMGARDE. YOU are ALREADY CONTROLLING STROMGARDE and therefore cannot attack Stromgarde. When the Horde has had it's attack and controls Stromgarde you are tasked with collecting resources and then completing the Warfront scenario as the Alliance to TAKE BACK STROMGARDE from the Horde because in 6 days and 18 hours from when you posted the Horde will control Stromgarde.

Why is Warfronts so hard to grasp??
    the join queue button has been grayed out this entire time since the table appeared a week ago with no one on our server able to join warfronts
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    how were they gathering resources? none of this was explained at blizzcon or any video anywhere
    While we were killing rares, killing the world boss, and doing quests.
    horde was killing the rares, and handing in crafting mats for progress on the progress bar.
    What the horde is turning in.
    this was all explained if you actually listened
    Once the horde finished filling the bar they have now unlocked the warfront for a few days, and once that ends they will get the world boss, they will get the quests, and the alliance will start filling the bar, and once its filled, THEN the alliance get to do the warfront.

Alliance got the quests first (order resources, 370 world boss, and a garunteed 340 piece)
    horde got a bunch of azerite, and a garunteed 370 piece before we will.

- - - Updated - - -

the join queue button has been grayed out this entire time since the table appeared a week ago with no one on our server able to join warfronts
    it was gray before because the progress bar was not full.
    it is gray now because it the horde attack, no the alliance, and once the horde takes it, and we gather resources, we will be able to attack.

i find it funny you claim to be such a vanilla fan, but cant grasp the concept of unlocking content by turning in resources to fill a progress bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    While we were killing rares, killing the world boss, and doing quests.
    horde was killing the rares, and handing in crafting mats for progress on the progress bar.
    What the horde is turning in.
    this was all explained if you actually listened
    Once the horde finished filling the bar they have now unlocked the warfront for a few days, and once that ends they will get the world boss, they will get the quests, and the alliance will start filling the bar, and once its filled, THEN the alliance get to do the warfront.

Alliance got the quests first (order resources, 370 world boss, and a garunteed 340 piece)
    horde got a bunch of azerite, and a garunteed 370 piece before we will.
    ok but this still doesn't make any sense why we have to wait 2 weeks to do the damn warfronts i am about to roast blizzard in feedback so fucking hard someone next to my character claimed we had to wait 3 weeks

Did you seriously had to post the same video 3 different times?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

are you really this thick?
    there was never an option to "join queue" for warfronts the button has been gray for me this entire time
    people on my server legitimately believe killing rares is all that warfronts is
    and now it wants us to wait 6 days 18 hours for what??????????
    Yeah this is sad. Sorry that you have to go through this!

7+ Year Old Account
    ok but this still doesn't make any sense why we have to wait 2 weeks to do the damn warfronts i am about to roast blizzard in feedback so fucking hard someone next to my character claimed we had to wait 3 weeks
    Yes? Warfronts are more then just a scenario to be done once... It is this massive region wide experiancenof growing the army...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    ya go roast Blizzard just because your IQ is that low that u don't even understand warfronts.. makes sense good luck!

How were they gathering resources? None of this was explained at blizzcon or any video anywhere

- - - updated - - -

are you alliance

- - - Updated - - -

Because people cant look at a simple guide, listen to a video, or read posts about how it works.

they rather be angry and "right"
    then wrong and looking like an idiot.
    I literally haven't even seen a single video on Warfronts this is just basic fucking sense. The Alliance can't launch an attack against a city that THEY CONTROL

10+ Year Old Account
    it should of been both factions gather resources at the same time and who ever is the fastest gets to unlock warfronts for the first time

not this ridiculousness of having to wait 2 weeks
    1 week of nessingway rare hunting adventure
    1 week of staring at a gray queue button
    THEN the actual warfront begins

rare hunting is not even suppose to be apart of warfronts at all
    i had an arguement with a deathknight where he 100% believed rare hunting is the whole warfront content and there is nothing else and i tried to explain about the battles and recruiting and base building and he ignored me for it

this is how missinformed we are

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HyperJay View Post
    are you alliance

- - - Updated - - -

I literally haven't even seen a single video on Warfronts this is just basic fucking sense. The Alliance can't launch an attack against a city that THEY CONTROL
    the core issue is we shouldn't of been in control of it like wintergrasp
    it was suppose to be essentially a dynamic raid instance themed on warcraft with none of this resource gathering and none of this rare hunting
    we just jump into the damn warfronts from the begining
    2 different warfronts 1 for horde attacking and 1 for alliance attacking
    not the gayness of waiting 2 weeks to prepare and it turning into ashran/wintergrasp
    Last edited by skannerz22; 2018-09-09 at 11:54 PM.

May I ask... How long does it take, until I am able to farm rares with a Horde character? Currently I can queue for the instance, which I did. Now the teleport guy still says, it is to dangerous to go there. Do I have to wait 6 days something... or when can I do it?

Edit: Very nice, that some get 370+ weapons from the quest reward while others get bracers....

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Alliance starts with warfront already won -> Horde give resources until they hit 100%, then they can queue up for the warfront -> Alliance keep the warfront for 7 days after the Horde hit 100% -> 7 days later alliance can give resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I don't think you understood how Warfronts work.
    In their defense blizzard pitched them as something ongoing, not a biweekly scenario.

You got the world boss tho. That drops ilvl 370 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Alliance starts with warfront already won -> Horde give resources until they hit 100%, then they can queue up for the warfront -> Alliance keep the warfront for 7 days after the Horde hit 100% -> 7 days later alliance can give resources.
    So, Horde has to wait 3 weeks to kill the worldboss, while alliance has plenty of opportunity to get some 370 Azerite gear?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    May I ask... How long does it take, until I am able to farm rares with a Horde character? Currently I can queue for the instance, which I did. Now the teleport guy still says, it is to dangerous to go there. Do I have to wait 6 days something... or when can I do it?

Edit: Very nice, that some get 370+ weapons from the quest reward while others get bracers....
    that's a bug

i am about to roast blizzard in feedback so fucking hard
    That'll show them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    You got the world boss tho. That drops ilvl 370 as well.
    from everything quests+rares i got garrison resources and apexis crystals for my necklace with a less than 1% damage boost for my boots for exact same item level boots but alternative stats

i'm not even mad about the loot i don't care about it
    i am mad about how warfronts is not open after all this waiting around we are hit with another content gate to wait around

garrisons 2.0 and the mission table is conveniently around the corner what a surprise

I'm actually disappointed as well. Probably the "main" feature of this xpac and yet it seems that you get to Play it once every 2 weeks with a character lol

10+ Year Old Account
    if the exact same system we have got now was rare hunting on day 1, gathering resources on day 2, warfronts on day 3 and 4

i would be like "it's 5 days away i hate it but atleast it's not 2 weeks away"

Regardless of the OPs confusion here - he's right. This is SO poorly explained in game (not explained at all, in fact).

No one in their right mind would think that this Front of Box feature, would legit be available maybe 1 week out of 4, and not for like 3 weeks AFTER IT WAS SAID TO BE LIVE.

What an absolute joke. I don't even know what to say.