Is the cookie stand part of the food court?

The age old question. At the mall is the cookie stand part of the food court? It's not in the food court so I'd argue it isn't.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

If it's in the same area yes it is...

But what kind of question is this? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    The age old question. At the mall is the cookie stand part of the food court? It's not in the food court so I'd argue it isn't.
    Bullshit! Eateries that operate within the designated square downstairs qualify as food court. Anything outside, of said designated square, is considered an autonomous unit for mid-mall snacking. Now, if you're going to wax intellectual about the subject...

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Bullshit! Eateries that operate within the designated square downstairs qualify as food court. Anything outside, of said designated square, is considered an autonomous unit for mid-mall snacking. Now, if you're going to wax intellectual about the subject...
    Mallrats, yeah?

I mean this is easy to answer, in any "food court" there is a giant square or similar shape with food shops on the perimeter and a seating area in the middle. Any other food establishment in the mall building is NOT part of the "food court" but just food you can get at the mall, usually including pretzel, orange Julius, ice cream. Snack style foods that you would impulse buy are scattered throughout the mall, and more lunch style foods would be in the food court.