Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So the gear that is currently good will be replaced by better gear in the future? That must be a new concept in WoW, it has never been like that before!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    Yeah it was easer to get decked out in BiS gear during 40man raiding in Classic...

change my mind

Also, all your efforts towards gearing in classic won't matter until you've reached Naxx. Which then at some point wont matter because there is nothing past Naxx.

change my minnnnnnnd, I saw this phrase on some very cool internet memessssss
    any raid tier in classic=ready to world pvp
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odintdk View Post
    Can blizzard finally get classic servers up already, and round up these vanilla clowns in a cesspool of their own? That'll be the greatest service blizzard has ever done to the WoW community as a whole.
    I'm actually really looking forward to this happening, for one of two reasons:

1) All these 'vanilla clowns' in their own little cesspool will mean all the shitheads will be in one place;

2) All these 'vanilla clowns' will be the GOOD people and will make the community in Vanilla, Vanilla again.

Because you can't have both. If you're a shithead on a Vanilla server, you are going to get cock blocked from every raid and every guild on there in a hurry. Unless everyone is a shithead, then there won't be a point playing on Vanilla servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it was easer to get decked out in BiS gear during 40man raiding in Classic...

change my mind

Also, all your efforts towards gearing in classic won't matter until you've reached Naxx. Which then at some point wont matter because there is nothing past Naxx.

ReMeBeR CurRenCY vEnDoRS pepperridge farm remembers

Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    by the time you have the max obtainable gear from RNG
    it will become the base item level for 8.1 and free epics will be dropping everywhere of equal item level

change my mind

#waitingforclassic
    I already geared up past 345. Checkmate, atheists.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    it will become the base item level for 8.1 and free epics will be dropping everywhere of equal item level

change my mind

#waitingforclassic
    Cba. /10chrs
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    I already geared up past 345. Checkmate, atheists.
    i'm not an atheist so your checkmate will be $3.50
    Last edited by skannerz22; 2018-09-10 at 06:38 AM.

vanilla didn't have warforged and titanforged and drops had a set percentage chance that never changed
    Tell that to the people in my guild from vanilla who were still running weekly Molten Core clears well into AQ40 release trying to complete their MC class sets. Was always amusing when you were literally selling spots on your raid to rogues or warlocks because your entire guild had their complete sets for those, but you still had 4 mages and 2 priests trying to complete their sets months after the raid was completely irrelivant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Tell that to the people in my guild from vanilla who were still running weekly Molten Core clears well into AQ40 release trying to complete their MC class sets. Was always amusing when you were literally selling spots on your raid to rogues or warlocks because your entire guild had their complete sets for those, but you still had 4 mages and 2 priests trying to complete their sets months after the raid was completely irrelivant.
    that seems like a visual reason to do it not a item level reason

Lol come on dude, you have your old vanilla talents linked in your signature and they're terrible.

Lets be real, you're a hyper casual who enjoys sandbox games with minimal mechanics/gameplay. Go find one and stop bitching about wow.

change my mind

#waitingforclassic
    I always wondered what makes guys like you go? like, I cant fathom how unbelieveably bored one must be to keep making posts like these. I am only responding cause im at work atm so I basically get paid to answer you. but seriously, I honestly dont get why one would do that. its not even adding anything to anything, so it must be some personal gratification to semi troll or something? meh - whatever gets you hard I guess.

All your effort to gear up past 450 is a waste of time because the next expansion will arrive eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Dont forget your group getting completely unusable class pieces because your faction doesnt even have that class available
    Raider and multi-classer currently on:
    Fire Mage on Ravencrest EU
    Guardian Druid on Ravencrest EU

rng hasn't existed this heavily for years
    Did you miss all of Legion?

Deleted

change my mind

They will release TBC servers ofc.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a vanilla player who ran around on his dwarf warrior main on the classic beta servers, and never switched mains since for 15 years; this person does not represent my points of view, and I look at his topics with a tired sigh and a quiet headshake of disbelief.

#norosetintedglasses
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw View Post
    I always wondered what makes guys like you go? like, I cant fathom how unbelieveably bored one must be to keep making posts like these. I am only responding cause im at work atm so I basically get paid to answer you. but seriously, I honestly dont get why one would do that. its not even adding anything to anything, so it must be some personal gratification to semi troll or something? meh - whatever gets you hard I guess.
    It's ok. He is obviously going to stop playing classic once he hits level 60 and finishes gearing up in his Scholomance/Stratholm gear set. I mean, no point in raiding or anything, cause maybe, eventually they will release the TBC servers, and then all of his hard work will be replaced by a full set of greens from the first 20 hellfire peninsula quests.

And here I thought you were waiting for warfronts.

Yeah... right....With that reasoning all the previous expansions were pointless, since much better gear is obtainable now.

Deleted

change my mind

#waitingforclassic
    K, clear mythic uldir with 345 ilvl.