Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    thanks for explaining, never figured out weekly resets for loot, but the point of not being able to use LFG to form a raid for two hours after warfronts were open still stands?
    Eh? There's no issues w/ LFG on Wednesday in EU. LFG borked yesterday, on Sunday.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post
    okay, then my information was wrong and i `m sorry for spreading wrong information. Thanks for clearing that up
    how dare you admit your mistake and apologize! Raaaaaaage!
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Currently, I am my boss. And despite my complaints to HR, I simply will not stop sexually harassing myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    Eh? There's no issues w/ LFG on Wednesday in EU. LFG borked yesterday, on Sunday.
    But warfronts became available only yesterday, they couldn't be available 30 minutes before reset
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

It's going to be a <1 ilvl average increase for top 100 guilds. It literally doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    But warfronts became available only yesterday, they couldn't be available 30 minutes before reset
    You're confused, we aren't talking about the scenario. Arathi world boss became available to the Alliance on Wednesday before the weekly reset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    You're confused, we aren't talking about the scenario. Arathi world boss became available to the Alliance on Wednesday before the reset.
    Yeah, but that guy above was talking about warfronts, not about world boss being available, i mean, wording "EU had war fronts 30min before the weekly reset" doesn't say "EU alliance had access to world boss 30 minutes before weekly reset"
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I'm also a bit confused. Does Horde only gain control of Arathi after the 7 day timer finishes? If so, does that mean Alliance will still control Arathi when the weekly reset happens and thus will be able to kill the world boss again?

Quote Originally Posted by Turtel View Post
    I'm also a bit confused. Does Horde only gain control of Arathi after the 7 day timer finishes? If so, does that mean Alliance will still control Arathi when the weekly reset happens and thus will be able to kill the world boss again?
    That looks like that. Each faction will alternate 2x the world bosses from Warfronts.

I was hoping it was a weekly switch...

One random 370 piece will do nothing for the world first race. Guilds that are actually serious about ever getting that (all two of them) are already so decked out in M+ Titanforges and full Heroic Uldir clears that it's maybe a 5 or 10 ilvl upgrade to one slot, which amounts to very little unless that slot is a weapon.

Besides, the way things are now, Alliance could get five guaranteed 370 pieces and the Horde would still be the preferred faction because having a giant pool of players beats getting some guaranteed Heroic gear any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    alliance had world boss who drops bis trinkets
    But 90% of us didn't get a trinket.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Yes they do. It doesn't really matter though. There are almost only horde mythic guilds because they had the better PvE racials since, like, forever. Blizzard kind of balanced it out now, but there is not really a reason to faction change back to Alliance.

How many weapon reward emmisaries did you get? Cause NA Horde still has not seen one...
    "All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? It's another glorious day in the Corps. A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm: Every meal's a banquet. Every paycheck's a fortune! Every formation's a parade! I LOVE the Corps! " - Sgt Apone (Aliens)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    But 90% of us didn't get a trinket.
    and 90% of horde did get a 370 belt or somethin similar minor
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by WilbergBreader View Post
    There isn't because the game isn't designed to allow Alliance to competitively raid. All the advantages are given to Horde by Horde playing developers. The game is designed and advertised for Horde. Instead of making boring "witty" replies, maybe ask why there isn't any high end Alliance guilds in this broken game that caters to one faction and gives them more content and content first. It's not because Horde players are magically "better".
    Yes because one piece of 370 gear is going to magically turn Horde players into the Mythic clearing machines you seem to think they are. There is no Horde Bias, mythic teams just prefer to play on Horde, Horde historically has always been the more prominent content pushing faction. And there are high end Alliance guilds, most just dont care about world first.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    I said DPS racials specifically. Alliance had none of them(unless you count weapon specializations, which were really minor).
    Are you crazy. Weapon specializations as melee were massive and gave large edge because of how Glancing Blows worked.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dredglol View Post
    if alliance unlocks warfronts right after weekly reset then it probably doesn't matter too much.

a guaranteed 370 item for the entire roster is quite op
    You're assuming the item is an upgrade for every person since they've had access to M+ all week. Or none of their world quests titanforged like my lucky never ending streak I'm on right now.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Ally had a world boss that dropped 370 in arathi
    From 5 alt's with bonus roll not a single piece of item....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    alliance had world boss who drops bis trinkets
    And what are the odds?? from 40 people 4 people got items and 6 other with bonus roll...
    That's equal to 40 people getting 100% loot??

Alliance is getting another world boss kill on Tuesday, so 3 chances at better items on average vs 1 guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    I'll try it on a level of a 5 year old.

The big big boss for alliance was up at 8:30 for EU on wednesday (yay).
    If you killed the big big boss, you got some loot (or gold, yay).

If we do 8:30 + 0:30 its 9.

9 is reset for eu (yay)

If you killed big big boss again, you got no loot (and no gold).

If you kill big big boss after wednesday, you will got no loot again.
    Never mind.

Imagine still playing alliance in 2018