Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Also, I need to share this with all of you. It's my favorite anime AMV!

--snip--
    wow.. that's one horrible amv. Honestly one of the worst I've not watched to the end. It is boring, music sucks big time and what happens on the screen doesn't really match music in any way. I award it 1/10 and may god have mercy on the amv maker. The 1 point is for trigun btw.

Attack on Titan 109

It's immensely satisfying to see that after all he has struggled, after all of his hard work, after persevering through grueling work and putting up with disrespectful and overbearing bosses for years on end, Eren has finally earned the respect and admiration of his people. "The hero who saved Paradis." He is so well respected, the cadets who grew up admiring him put their careers on the line to help him out, because they believe in him. The moment word got out that he was imprisoned, there's a riot! Really says a lot.

I wonder how well known Eren and Mikasa's relationship is among the public, considering Lousie hints that the cadets is also shipping them together. Hopefully they chew out Connie for not believing in Eren sensei. Come on man; you've known the guy for seven years. All he has done has been for you and the rest of Paradis. Nothing is ever going to change that. If you're so worried, go downstairs and ask him what's the plan and how can you help.

Falco x Kaya! Would be nice to see them grow up and get married. That said, I wonder how Kaya will react when she finds out that Gabi killed Sasha. I was hoping that Eren would've offered his hand in forgiveness to Reiner at the festival. Perhaps we'll finally get a forgiveness scene here? That said, forgiveness ≠ not protecting yourself. Stay on guard Kaya! Gabi's crazy!

I know that Gabi's actions make sense given how she was raised, but her actions still irritate me to no end. She's the Shaiapouf of AoT; simultaneously interesting and infuriating at the same time.

Falco's right; running would be the worst possible thing they can do. Considering that the Paradisian's had only JUST found out that they were living on an island four years ago, and didn't even get their first naval ship and build their first military shipyard until a few years ago, it's highly unlikely that any other civilian ships and shipyards have been built yet, especially considering that there are no safe nations to sail to as a civilian. Thus, the only way off the island would be by boat or by plane. To their knowledge, Paradis doesn't even have airship capability, and we know that the airship was actually Hiruzen's and Paradis only has a single plane, which is in the hands of the military. Thus, the only way off is by a military ship, which would be heavily guarded and impossible for Falco and Gabi to sneak into. Having escaped from the prison, word will be out for Falco and Gabi's arrest. The farm is less likely to be visited by military personal looking for them or to receive word about the arrest warrant. Second, Falco and Gabi will actually be able to LIVE peaceably if they stay on Paradis. Arrest warrant aside (which will probably be rescinded if they catch up with Zeke or Reiner and he tells the Survey Corp "hey, these kids were cadets training to be warriors, please give them good lives here"), they are free folk. In Marley, they'll be treated like crap and their movements will be heavily restricted. With the Eastern Alliance about to slam down on Marley while it's weak, the Eldians would be the first to be drafted and sent to the front lines as canon fodder. They will be dying for a country that treats them like crap. With the impending end of titan shifters altogether (the titan powers are being consolidated at a rapid pace), they won't be able to become shifters to receive special treatment (besides, they'd be subjected to lives of being killing machines and live short lives anyways). If the Eastern Alliance defeats Marley, they will be most likely exterminated. They would be far better off staying put, working at the farm, incorporating into Paradis, going out to find a job, and raising a family.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    Happy Sugar Life 09 - fuck you

Buying a plane ticket to Japan right now to burn the mangaka's house down

10+ Year Old Account

(sao has a high chance to suck, so dont get your hopes up)
    At least fairy tail gets a ending.

- - - Updated - - -

Full song:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Reminds me that I need to dig out Progressive and read some more of them. First volume was actually pretty good. Asuna has primo bants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    (sao has a high chance to suck, so dont get your hopes up)
    It should be fine as long as it's not as bad as your posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should be a good Xmas for light novels as KonoSuba 7, SAO 15, and SAO Progressive 5 will be released translated. The next season of KonoSuba is going to be amazing, and I'm looking forward to see how SAO Alice gets adapted. I'm hoping they'll one day do progressive, but hope they do it right.

Not sure if anyone has been keeping up with DBZ Abridged, but they're doing an amazing job with episode 60. Part 2 was actually one of my favorite episodes with a ton of quotable lines, huge character development on Gohan, and was able to keep that epic nature of it. Truly happy

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    The next season of KonoSuba is going to be amazing
    I vaguely remember hearing that KonoSuba season three won't ever happen, but I can't put my finger on why or where I heard that. Then again, common sense tells me that it's pretty popular, therefore it would be a smart move to keep pumping them out. ...anyway, yes please. I cannot wait.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I vaguely remember hearing that KonoSuba season three won't ever happen, but I can't put my finger on why or where I heard that. Then again, common sense tells me that it's pretty popular, therefore it would be a smart move to keep pumping them out. ...anyway, yes please. I cannot wait.
    No plans for a season 3 but there is a movie coming out soon.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    It should be fine as long as it's not as bad as your posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should be a good Xmas for light novels as KonoSuba 7, SAO 15, and SAO Progressive 5 will be released translated. The next season of KonoSuba is going to be amazing, and I'm looking forward to see how SAO Alice gets adapted. I'm hoping they'll one day do progressive, but hope they do it right.

Not sure if anyone has been keeping up with DBZ Abridged, but they're doing an amazing job with episode 60. Part 2 was actually one of my favorite episodes with a ton of quotable lines, huge character development on Gohan, and was able to keep that epic nature of it. Truly happy
    They are at least doing things right and gave sao alice 4 cours.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Millhi View Post
    They are at least doing things right and gave sao alice 4 cours.
    Nice! I hadn’t actually seen they locked down a number yet - definitely could be happy with 4!

Due to Pendulous’ (think it was you!) watch of Mayo Chiki, I started to give it a try - this one grabbed me pretty damn quick. 6 episodes in now and still enjoying myself - thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice! I hadn’t actually seen they locked down a number yet - definitely could be happy with 4!

Due to Pendulous’ (think it was you!) watch of Mayo Chiki, I started to give it a try - this one grabbed me pretty damn quick. 6 episodes in now and still enjoying myself - thanks!
    Yeah they confirmed it earlier today on the website together with that new PV.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account

No .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    No .

Still no .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Still no .

10+ Year Old Account

Good, my suggestions typically don't work out. I'm still waiting for someone to find Sansha Sanyou as hilarious as I found it.