Echo of Garrosh, any tips?

Trying to beat Echo of Garrosh. Holy shit, I hate being so slow. Trying to dodge his damn whirlwind which seems to have a spastic cast time. Sometimes slow sometimes instant, to the damn Iron Stars that have a hit box wider than the flames would show. Assuming they are even visible that is. Anybody got some suggestions for a poor frost dk? Talents, warmode on or off, potions? Anything?

Tank him up the ramp, skip the stars. Or just tank on one side of the room, up against the wall, and make a big square depending when the stars come out.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Keep him snared during whirlwind and just kite. Tank him on one side of the room and once the iron star passes by, move to that side in anticipation of the other iron star. Then get back to your original position. Also if you have any form of stun use it to cc him during any whirlwind you can. As a pally I had hoj available for every other whirlwind

Deleted
    Warmode wont help as its an instance so warmode is automatically deactivated. Chains of Ice and kite the whirlwind or Asphyxiate him so you dont need to run if you feel pressured by an Iron Star

Ah, thanks for all the help. Taking a little break then trying again later.

Just pull him, deathgrip him to one of the ramps and slowly kite him up them. Get in hits between whirlwinds, grip him to interrupt whirlwind cast for some extra damage time. He'll by dead by the time you get to the top of the ramp.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Just pull him, deathgrip him to one of the ramps and slowly kite him up them. Get in hits between whirlwinds, grip him to interrupt whirlwind cast for some extra damage time. He'll by dead by the time you get to the top of the ramp.
    As i did it a week ago all that grip did is getting him whirlwind directly into my face Grip did not interrupt it. It's the case for all whirwinds in bfa when i remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Naiyano View Post
    As i did it a week ago all that grip did is getting him whirlwind directly into my face Grip did not interrupt it. It's the case for all whirwinds in bfa when i remember correctly.
    During the cast, not during the actual whirlwind.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    During the cast, not during the actual whirlwind.
    Never actually saw a cast. Well it was a long day and very late