What are people running for Havoc in Ulduir?

Hey there DH sub, just looking for opinions and input on what people have enjoyed so far in Uldir. I see the majority of Warcraft Logs running demonic in both the 80th and 90th percentile but looking to get some opinions on why people are running what where. Going in tonight for the first time with my guild so I will hopefully be able to contribute soon myself but until then, what'cha all doin'?

edit: talking about masteries if that wasn't clear, my apologies.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st...ntinfo=Talents

Here's what I'm seeing on the logs. Looks like mostly demonic. Basically sims have both demonic and momo builds being so comparable in dps that you're probably not going to see a big enough difference on the meters to force you into one build. As per why people pick demonic over momo in that instance? Momo can be gimped by certain fights if you need mobility to deal with mechanics. Demonic is also much easier to play and parse high with than momo since that style requires perfect placement and timing to get right.

You can play either. I'd recommend simming yourself with raidbots to see where the builds stand for you, but generally speaking either build should have you able to kick out some top notch dps if you play it properly.

momentum is better but kills rn are relatively sloppy so give it time. play what works for you and then adjust

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Momentum is awesome on Zul.

If you want to enjoy yourself and pull competitive damage all the time then run the following.

-Blind Fury
    -Immolation Aura
    -Trail of Ruin or Fel Barrage(zel, zek, etc)
    -Soul Rending or Netherwalk
    -First Blood
    -Unleashed Power
    -Demonic

If you want to pretend you are a robot and think you can make use of every singular Momentum Window then go ahead and run Momentum. The choice is yours but I can tell you I'll be running Demonic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
    If you want to enjoy yourself and pull competitive damage all the time then run the following.

-Blind Fury
    -Immolation Aura
    -Trail of Ruin or Fel Barrage(zel, zek, etc)
    -Soul Rending or Netherwalk
    -First Blood
    -Unleashed Power
    -Demonic

If you want to pretend you are a robot and think you can make use of every singular Momentum Window then go ahead and run Momentum. The choice is yours but I can tell you I'll be running Demonic.
    ^ This this this!
    As stated in another post, I play this spec aswell. Reason being, its easy to keep track of.
    Fewer abilities and you can focus on the right things.

I'm more interested in comparing Immolation Aura to Demon Blades.
    Is it just about having control over Fury generation or is there some calculations about what generates more?
    Money talks, bullshit walks..