Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Way to go Blizzard. Honoring one of the most prominent Gamergaters. Disgusting.

#stillbreathing
    Report PostReport Comment Reply
    You are a garbage human whom will be forgotten the next day your pathetic SJW existence ends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, I WANT that Diablo fig!

Deleted
    Method leaders: "We can make sh*t ton of money by streaming our raid."
    Method members: "Can we sell it as we are the good guys?"
    Methoid video editor: "Here you go guys, how about - We heard you slogan?"

Method: Nice, real nice.

What did you think? Will they invest money to make a new Diablo with new stor? No way... that costs money. A f*cking HD remaster... what a joke.
    Whatever, Cyberpunk will show us some originality at least.
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2018-09-11 at 05:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Is that the Diablo from Diablo 2 in the picture? And the vinyl?

I'm hoping their big announcement isn't just a redone Diablo 2 (even though my husband is crossing his fingers for that.) Gimme new!
    The figure looks more like the Diablo I Diablo, no?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Way to go Blizzard. Honoring one of the most prominent Gamergaters. Disgusting.

#stillbreathing
    You're an extraordinarily poor person.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    You're an extraordinarily poor person.
    There are people out there who helped others a lot more and died in cancer and nobody cares about them.

Btw This is disgusting because Blizzard will use this income as charity in their book so they can write it down in their tax returns. Avoiding taxes via dead people. It is a new low.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    There are people out there who helped others a lot more and died in cancer and nobody cares about them.

Btw This is disgusting because Blizzard will use this income as charity in their book so they can write it down in their tax returns. Avoiding taxes via dead people. It is a new low.
    You look like you would be fun at parties.

Also: what income? 100% of the proceeds are going to Bain's family.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    We heard you
    Of course you did...

Wow... this is the true 'box of disappointment'.

Deleted
    And it's also inapropriate to talk about them in the same way, how is this even relevant?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    That art doesn't make it look good for Alliance WoW players... look like it will be all Hearthstone and overwatch again, and Diablo will get that rerelease for Nintendo

Like TB wasn't loaded to begin with...

so, companies shouldn't do charity anymore? serious? that's a new low.

Deleted

wow, you are a sad person. So what if it counts as a charity. So you are saying companies should never do charitys for anything? Give charity to the people of a hurricane? how dare they avoid taxes by natural diasters. victims in a shooting? how dare they avoid taxes by people getting shot.

i think it is great blizzard are is doing it. This is not avoid taxes via dead, this is support the Widow of a man who did a lot for starcraft, which he did, and his wife is in pretty massiv debt, because america and health care

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Or because the race has stagnated to the point where the only real competition is Exorsus
    They haven't had any real competition for a very long time, that's why they've been world firsting all over the place.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    You look like you would be fun at parties.

Also: what income? 100% of the proceeds are going to Bain's family.
    I don't think you know how income tax returns work, the guy is technically correct. Not saying he is correct about Blizzard's motives of course.

Didn't take long for people to come in and start dumping on a dead guy did it?

But of course anonymity and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    I think its based on your in game faction " enemy of the (horde icon) if your alliance and vice versa i assume if your horde?
    The race was always just about 2-3 guilds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

Yea pretty much that and the mods kinda let things go.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium

And did those people also have a massive influence on the communities, eSports development, and popularity of one of Blizzard's games? No? Oh, then I guess you understand why this is relevant.

Also, who gives a shit if they're avoiding taxes? They're helping out someone who has fucking cancer. Yes, Genna Bain, single mother with a special needs child who just lost her husband, has cancer. Maybe look up the situation before calling Blizzard out on shit that isn't an issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

And, of course, the fuckers know nothing of the actual situation. Sigh. What's wrong with people, Eleccybubb? Why are they like this?

the the video for method was abit unnessessary & pointless

the keyring from the blizzcon goodie bag is pretty cool, will need to get 1 off ebay lol
    Last edited by Isoz; 2018-09-11 at 02:31 PM.