Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanibuhl View Post
    I'm quoting DeviantCultist here from another thread because it applies here too... Most of the vocal majority of the Horde are toxic kids who feel the need to express themselves by allying them behind a fictional banner and judging others for not doing the same.
    well the amount of threads made by alliance players constatly whinning about something doesnt help you, and they are all over mmo

on topic, i dont hate the alliance that much if hadnt meeting so many alliance gankers throgh my lvling experience (yeah some bad luck here) and i know is mirrored to someone else on the alliance.
    but normaly i really dont like their "prinicpal value as the goody good guys of the good history" all the time and think that they are just plain and boring
    Last edited by Cucultlan; 2018-09-11 at 07:38 AM. Reason: lack of on topic on the post

Deleted
    As a horde player now I hate more my own faction than the alliance. All horde characters followed once Garrosh which was a honorless beast. After all that the same characters are so stupid to follow Sylvanas which not only killed alliance defenseless innocents, but also bombed our own trops at the gates of Lordaeron. I don’t even want to engage in BGs or turn on WM, I should be killing the ones who follow Sylvanas, not the alliance. If they wanted to create a Horde vs Alliance feeling, they haven’t got it by far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    I'm playing this game for many years, I've played both factions,but there's one thing I don't understand completely.
    You see,I understand that Blizzard has always more or less tried to enforce the faction war - and it's good,cause it's a WARCRAFT - would it be by adding the douchebag characters,who creates the impression of the whole race due to his actions or some other way. What I don't understand,is why the Horde playerbase has always been so passionate about their hatred towards the Alliance and it's playerbase. There're even memes about with the Horde playerbase all being that angry bunch of people,shouting out their "FOR THE HORDE",while many Alliance players are like "Meh,whatever". Just look at the BlizzCon videos.

So,my question is - why do you,as an Horde player,hate the Alliance?
    Horde players hate Alliance (players) because of Blizzard's blatant Alliance favoritism..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Because some people live empty lives and compensate by looking for meaningless conflict. Apparently those people tend to gravitate towards Horde.

I mean really, what's the point of "faction pride" if you don't really have a rival that cares?

If you enjoy RPing a bit in game, that's cool. Just be an adult about it and keep it in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Because some people live empty lives and compensate by looking for meaningless conflict. Apparently those people tend to gravitate towards Horde.

I mean really, what's the point of "faction pride" if you don't really have a rival that cares?

If you enjoy RPing a bit in game, that's cool. Just be an adult about it and keep it in game.
    Well,everytime you look in WoW FB page comment section,there's always somebody,who will shout "FOR THE HORDE" or "FOR THE DARK LADY" or "ALLIANCE SUCKS". I wonder,do those people remember,than their real name can be seen there or no.

15+ Year Old Account
    They got gnomes!

To be honest I spent one xpac in a really good guild that made me transfer to Alliance where they were and it was all cool.
    But deep down inside a large part of me is a PvP mongoloid that loves random battlegrounds PvP.
    When I was Alliance I found them to generally stink at PvP and have no "ROOOOOOOARWWWWG-feeling" like Horde does.

/EU player
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    They have TWO elf races need I say more.
    Funny comment considering 80% of your playerbase is Blood Elves.

I
    Because every time...literally EVERY time im in pvp out in the world ams come across a lower level alliance this happens:

I run up to them to obviously show that I'm there. That I'm higher level and could have shit on them. Instead I wave or bow or salute, then go back to questing. I leave the low level alone.

Less than 5 minutes later the low level either tries to attack me while I've got a big pull of 5+ mobs, or shows up with himself plus a capped toon to gank me.

That kind of cowardly shit. That right there is why I hate alliance pvp players. I try to give honorable combat and be fair, and they throw it in my face.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Because every time...literally EVERY time im in pvp out in the world ams come across a lower level alliance this happens:

I run up to them to obviously show that I'm there. That I'm higher level and could have shit on them. Instead I wave or bow or salute, then go back to questing. I leave the low level alone.

Less than 5 minutes later the low level either tries to attack me while I've got a big pull of 5+ mobs, or shows up with himself plus a capped toon to gank me.

That kind of cowardly shit. That right there is why I hate alliance pvp players. I try to give honorable combat and be fair, and they throw it in my face.
    And you think Horde players don't do the same? You don't hate Alliance players, you just hate when people on the opposite team attack you.

Well,everytime you look in WoW FB page comment section,there's always somebody,who will shout "FOR THE HORDE" or "FOR THE DARK LADY" or "ALLIANCE SUCKS". I wonder,do those people remember,than their real name can be seen there or no.
    does it matter in the end? like you're saying its on wow FB, wow related content with other wow entusiast around.
    being passionate about something you enjoy is not bad until it have real bad repercutions on your real life or life as a whole

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean I don't, I prefer horde all the way because of the races and racial leaders, Alliance are too boring for my tastes but i don't hate the faction
    Scarlet Briar: Let's play "Giant club vs. Overripe Fruit." I'll be the club.

Scarlet Briar: Careful now. Death by cannonball would be funny, but killing you myself is actual fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Because they see the Alliance as bland goodie happy shining heroes who think their shit doesn't smell.
    Of course our shit doesn't smell. We're not savages living in mud huts defecating on floor. We have in-door plumbing with Poo-Pourri:

Vid - in case you never heard of it before
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

I'm playing this game for many years, I've played both factions,but there's one thing I don't understand completely.
    You see,I understand that Blizzard has always more or less tried to enforce the faction war - and it's good,cause it's a WARCRAFT - would it be by adding the douchebag characters,who creates the impression of the whole race due to his actions or some other way. What I don't understand,is why the Horde playerbase has always been so passionate about their hatred towards the Alliance and it's playerbase. There're even memes about with the Horde playerbase all being that angry bunch of people,shouting out their "FOR THE HORDE",while many Alliance players are like "Meh,whatever". Just look at the BlizzCon videos.

Because Alliance is the baddies in Warcraft lore. I enjoy playing with the good guys, Horde.
    Some of my disrespect towards alliance players come from the fact they are tricked to play what they believe to be valiant and heroic good guys, and don't even bother to research if they were sold easy lies. That also tells me majority of them are in their early-mid teens.

The Horde was always the underdog

A motely collection of the unwanted, Roid raged, forsaken, Drug addicted (mana) all trying to form a dysfunctional family.

and what do we have on the Alliance? A faction that is so white that its whiter than a virgins bedsheets!!

The Horde speaks to so many people while the Alliance is just your goody goody lets do more goody goody.

If you have character flaws like myself then you will always gravitate towards the Horde especially in this game.

The Horde is Homer Simpson (back when the Simpsons was funny) and the Alliance is Ned Flanders and as Homer would say 'Stupid Flanders'!!
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-09-11 at 08:30 AM.

Deleted
    I dont take my feelings with me when i play online games, But if i see a weak pathetic gnome in the world i must kill ut without a doubt in my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because the marketing team told them to. After Legion I find it incomprehensibly for me to now start hating the other faction. If anything Legion should have come after BfA. Unified one week with every race within your class working together in perfect harmony and then next week you're forced to go to war for the Lich Queen and her "kill the living" plans as a mindless automaton. Or an equally insignificant automaton on the Alliance, sent out to help farms do their daily chores, like a true savior of azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuhokoura View Post
    Because Alliance is the baddies in Warcraft lore. I enjoy playing with the good guys, Horde.
    Some of my disrespect towards alliance players come from the fact they are tricked to play what they believe to be valiant and heroic good guys, and don't even bother to research if they were sold easy lies. That also tells me majority of them are in their early-mid teens.
    And why exactly they are the baddies?

I am playing both factions. First char i level is always in alliance because of gold making and in the end i got like 6-7 horde chars and 3 alliance so i am playing horde mainly.

I can't understand all this hatred towards opposite faction and it's not only horde hate on alliance. Considering my friends alliance hate horde 3 times more but it's ofc equal.

I got friend in alliance who said he will NEVER play horde because he hate horde. 75% of our friend if not more play i horde but he said he will not. Faction doesn't matter so all this hatred have no sense

I too feel the horde is over the top "proud" of their faction. Maybe not so much currently. But over the years, yes they have been.
    Whenever I talk with friends who are from the horde (in real life) they always talk about how stupid the alliance is. And frequently must yell "for the horde".
    On these forums people who are horde are regularly more frantic about defending their "precious horde". Grasping at anything to say that the alliance aren't that great either or flipping it that the horde are still great and the alliance are bad guys because "Garithos".

Then indeed you see the faction pride at Comic Con/Bliz Con. While Alliance guys are sorta mellow about it. Sometimes I wonder if those horde fans froth at the mouth when saying "for the horde".

But another thing that irks me... "For the Alliance" just does not really ring that greatly does it. Neither does "Glory to the Alliance" or anything really with Alliance in it. Too many syllables. I guess a lot of people therefore just don't care as much.

And anyone saying that horde or alliance have more toxic players... get real... both have idiots. Both have great people in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it hard to understand "hate" for the other faction's actual players. Like, an ingame lore-based bravado, sure, definitely! But I've played in both factions and all the players are the exact same on both sides. We're all people and all playing the same game. There's no point in hating the players behind the screen any more than hating the people on your own faction.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!