Thread: Preach Says...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirie View Post
    Not sure if this is due to being in the EU and not US, but I can't say I've encountered more bugs than I usually encounter in an expansion release. Are people's memories just really short, or am I just missing these massive game breaking bugs?
    Even in the very video, he mentions how the +10 Infested affix spawns mobs that can walk through walls/closed doors in Manor and pull the entire instance.

Hell, something completely different - on the mission table, your followers had ilvl of 800+ or something. It has since been removed, but really - with such gear, they should be soloing the expansion instead of bringing paltry rewards

There's a ton of stuff that got fixed in the last month, more than any other expansion. And while we didn't have the "stuck for 5 days under the ground in Garrison" fiasco, the sheer amount of broken things shows that it simply wasn't ready for such an early release.

Deleted
    I truly feel he's burning out, it's a grindy xpac but it is also his job.

He raises a lot of valid points, but I disagree with the severity he implies.

He is a fat and ugly elitist who whines every single day, even more annoying than asmongold.

Well, he is not wrong. The game doesn't feel finished. It feels like a beta version. And for me personally, a lot of the content is meh. Island expeditions is ok, but not particularly fun. And they all feel the same, no matter what island I end up on. Warfronts were cool the first two times, then it got really repetative and boring and it is a guaranteed win. The only thing my efforts do is maybe speed up the win. Meh feature. The classes felt much better in legion and gcd changes don't feel good. I am enjoying the game, for my casual ass it is entertaining enough. I am looking forward to try out mythic+ and raids, which are probably great. It is an ok game. But it doesn't feel quite finished and thought through. And artifact weapons were a lot more fun than the azerite armour. And that is coming from someone who thought it was a kinda stupid idea to have thousands off ashbringers running around. For some reason I prefer having 3 out of 4 tier gear and grinding for that last piece, than getting an azerite piece where I can't learn any traits for like a week because my lvl is so low. It just seems weird. Especially since blizz stated that we should always go with the higher ilvl. However, a 325 with all traits feel better than 340 with no traits.

Just my 2 cents. So go ahead and flame me since I don't think preach is a dick haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Even in the very video, he mentions how the +10 Infested affix spawns mobs that can walk through walls/closed doors in Manor and pull the entire instance.

Hell, something completely different - on the mission table, your followers had ilvl of 800+ or something. It has since been removed, but really - with such gear, they should be soloing the expansion instead of bringing paltry rewards

There's a ton of stuff that got fixed in the last month, more than any other expansion. And while we didn't have the "stuck for 5 days under the ground in Garrison" fiasco, the sheer amount of broken things shows that it simply wasn't ready for such an early release.
    These aren't particularly major things though, we always have dumb bugs like this? I'd be really shocked not to encounter random broken shit like this in a new expansion at this point!
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I love threads about Preach, they bring out scorn in people more than almost any other youtuber.
    People absolutely hate that people are listening to someone other than themselves and envy the respect he gets due to his following. Its just human pettiness at work. What I'm wondering is if these threads are made intentionally to garner scorn towards him. He's now stated several times that he never asked anyone to bring him up on mmo champ and that he doesn't want it.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    He is a fat and ugly elitist who whines every single day, even more annoying than asmongold.
    Did you think before posting this? Are you literally a small child?
    Last edited by Xykotic; 2018-09-11 at 09:10 AM.

I like Preach and all.. but who the hell cares.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I can't tell you how many times me and my guildies and friends have exchanged the joke "small indie company btw" this expansion.
    Oh you're one of those
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Preach is an idiot, I have no idea how he got a following.

But yeah, some context please, I'm not watching one of his videos.
    Preach is a voice amongst the casuals, it's not that he's an idiot but his opinions may differ from others.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirie View Post
    These aren't particularly major things though, we always have dumb bugs like this? I'd be really shocked not to encounter random broken shit like this in a new expansion at this point!
    Unfortunately, it's people with your mind set that make the devs lazy and allow such bugs to exist. This is not acceptable by a company like Blizzard. A few bugs is understandable, but everyday theres a new bug that is discovered and because theres so many bugs coming in which they need to address, they still haven't fixed issues such as server lag, which i'd argue should be a very high priority, yet after almost a month, people are still experiencing delays in their actions.

Beginning of the video: "They call me doomsayer but I want this game to be as good as it can be!".
    Meanwhile people with hate syndeome on mmo-champ: "PRECH IS AN IDIOT HOW HE DID GET FOLLOWERS?", "PRICH SUX I CAN PLAY BETTER THAN HIM!", "HE IS FAT AND THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN HIM!","HE HAS DIFFERENT OPINION THAN ME HE IS WRONG AND I HATE HIM". Give me a break, such a pathetic bunch of cowards.

P.S. I don't follow him,but i know of him. Just pointing out the stupidity here.
    P.P.S. If you think Blizzard really didn't fuck up on almost every step during BFA you must be blind imho. ESEPCIALLY with gearing in warfronts and his video that op sent IS about gearing problem.
    Last edited by Yatagarasu; 2018-09-11 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    .......that he would rather be playing Garrisons than BFA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B8Gz-990sM&t=0s

Discuss
    Why does his opinion matter and why isn't there a TL;DR?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    And guess what, he will continue playing.

And I would rather play vanilla than do either of them

Deleted
    Never liked this guy, but this time I have to agree with him. Weird is that he didn't point out these problems earlier.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ÿeah but when he was praising the BFA, everybody knew him and they were linking his videos and spamming that BFA will be the next coming of the Jesus.
    And now he is nobody and public enemy no.1
    Right....

I love reading these threads, my favorite is the "who?" talk about full of salt

Won't matter what he says or anyone else for that matter. WoW doesn't have a competitor and so the only people they (blizzard) have to impress are their investors/shareholders etc.

They don't care about the players anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    .......that he would rather be playing Garrisons than BFA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B8Gz-990sM&t=0s

Discuss
    That is Preach's opinion, doesn't mean it matters to other people.

Please give a script of the video next time, makes it a better subject than having to watch a video of some ranting guy.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    alot of anger in here. allow me to bring you some positivity, the preach gaming community loves you all! <3 x