Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I will give up on mythics if I get one more 340 azerite item, until I can do much higher mythics. I don't do plus mythics to get regular mythic gear.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    honestly good change imagine getting one item a week while some luckboi gets 3 base 380 ilvl pieces two weeks in a row, maybe with a little war- or titenforge on it. good luck staying competitive against that.

yo the real question is do i get 380 tomorrow? because they said they lowered items within m+ to max 360 until mythic raid release, but does the chace count as "in" m+?
    also tbh they lowered it to 355 because the loot i got from m10 was just 355 lol not 370 or whatever it whould have been according to the chart and not 360 according to what they said they lowered it to. whatever, anyone get 380 base items from his 10 cache?

Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Literally no one I know realistically thought that was ever making it into live release. I just assumed it was a fast gear mechanic to stress test the beta with high ilvl toons.
    It was right in the wowhead guide that CMs literally linked in the forums if asked for mü overview (https://de.wowhead.com/mythic-keysto...dungeons-guide).

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Uhm a lot of people will?

They could have said they changed it during Beta. They didn't. That's not on.
    they also never aknowledged that up to 3 pieces was the norm. its just what happened in beta. where things dont always go live.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Literally no one I know realistically thought that was ever making it into live release. I just assumed it was a fast gear mechanic to stress test the beta with high ilvl toons.
    you mean like the rares in arathi being a daily reset and always giving 340 drops? cause thats exactly what both of these things were for.

but wowhead said the m+ cache could have 3 pieces, so it had to be a fact....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    I wasn't even aware that people were getting 3 pieces on Beta. It sounds ridiculous to get that many.

Why is it such a big deal that they didn't communicate that something ridiculous wasn't going to go live?
    because people are raging at everything. must be a horrible way to live.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    they also never aknowledged that up to 3 pieces was the norm. its just what happened in beta. where things dont always go live.

- - - Updated - - -

you mean like the rares in arathi being a daily reset and always giving 340 drops? cause thats exactly what both of these things were for.

but wowhead said the m+ cache could have 3 pieces, so it had to be a fact....
    So you're saying it would be too much trouble to take 5 minutes during Beta to say so when it's clear the blue post today clearly knew?

Bit of clarity doesn't hurt whatsoever. Something that is sorely lacking in this game right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I will give up on mythics if I get one more 340 azerite item, until I can do much higher mythics. I don't do plus mythics to get regular mythic gear.
    If I get a 340 Azerite piece on my Rogue this week I'll be pissed.... It has one 370 and 2 340s with decent traits already.

Did anyone actually believe they would give us 3 380+ items per week for hardly any work ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyhealz View Post
    Why would Blizzard wait till today to tell us that we only can get 1 piece instead of 3 (which was on beta), via twitter.

Why wait till today? What benefit is that to a company's advertising?
    I got two pieces. Whats your problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Information about 1-3 items weekly from m+ was so good for me! I cant raid with guild because of my job and time but i can do even 10m+ each week. 1-3 items meant that i could gear up without raiding mythic and fill slots with heroic items.

Now they said we got 1 weekly item and they havent said it before opening chests they said it after. Yea i will open it tomorrow but us already did. 1 nythic quality item weekly + 375 pvp is not very good... its usually no upgrade after some time or stats are bad + getting azerite gear will be hard.

Also bonus roll cant be used on chest. With that change to 1 item weekly they should give use possibility to bonus roll on weekly item

I am lol'ing at this thread. I mean...really ? Did people actually believe that Blizzard would give out 3 pieces of gear for doing a M+ ??? I never expected 3 items. Even in Beta I thought it was just a mechanic to test gear. Along with other things that were in place and did not go live.

Well the jokes on you for those who thought they were going to get free hand-outs without actually putting in any time to do so. Lol also how hard and fast would Blizz need to pump out content if peeps got 3 sets of gear every week ??? The content would be out geared before a Month, then people would complain about that too !

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjac View Post
    I am lol'ing at this thread. I mean...really ? Did people actually believe that Blizzard would give out 3 pieces of gear for doing a M+ ??? I never expected 3 items. Even in Beta I thought it was just a mechanic to test gear. Along with other things that were in place and did not go live.

Well the jokes on you for those who thought they were going to get free hand-outs without actually putting in any time to do so. Lol also how hard and fast would Blizz need to pump out content if peeps got 3 sets of gear every week ??? The content would be out geared before a Month, then people would complain about that too !
    Nobody was saying that.

The initial thought was that you were guaranteed 1 and a CHANCE at more because until today we had no clarity on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjac View Post

The thread wasnt made because we thought we were going to get 3. The thread was made because it seemed like blizzard forgot to mention a change on something that was universally known, and today they went "oh crap, quick Twitter post fix". Its the clarity that is the problem. Not the gear.

If you can't see the real topic, you should leave my thread

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would swear that Ion directly mentioned that it would drop 1-3 pieces in a QA, but I'm far too lazy to find it. If I am remembering correctly, the "it was obvs just a beta test" thing is totally laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    I would swear that Ion directly mentioned that it would drop 1-3 pieces in a QA, but I'm far too lazy to find it. If I am remembering correctly, the "it was obvs just a beta test" thing is totally laughable.
    Gimme 10 mins and I'll see if I can track it down.

Alright checked and nothing from recent Q and As.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-09-11 at 10:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still don't get in what world people really thought 3 items was the intended amount. That would be incredibly stupid and would invalidate pretty much all other content.

Does it suck that they didn't communicate that? Sure. They screwed up but I still can't understand how anyone though 3 items was going to stick. Why just have every dungeon boss have a guaranteed drop while you are at it?

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    I still don't get in what world people really thought 3 items was the intended amount. That would be incredibly stupid and would invalidate pretty much all other content.

Does it suck that they didn't communicate that? Sure. They screwed up but I still can't understand how anyone though 3 items was going to stick. Why just have every dungeon boss have a guaranteed drop while you are at it?
    Because on top of Warfronts, Mythic +, that unique hammer and this the communication on certain stuff this expansion has been very poor.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Gimme 10 mins and I'll see if I can track it down.

Alright checked and nothing from recent Q and As.
    Yeah, the only thing I saw was a few people on WoWhead remembering the same vague thing. Maybe just another Berenstain Bears kind of mind thing :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyhealz View Post
    Why would Blizzard wait till today to tell us that we only can get 1 piece instead of 3 (which was on beta), via twitter.

Why wait till today? What benefit is that to a company's advertising?
    Here is the better question. Why would you think you would actually get three? Every one knows exact numbers on Beta aren't accurate of live because certain things are done to speed up the process for others and give more sample sizes on testing. By giving 3 items to 100 people that's essentially them testing 300 items and variables at once vs 1 item to 100 people.

They didn't tell anyone because it was flat out common sense. We got one item in Legion so why would we jump to three instantly?

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Yes the goal of beta is to change and test stuff. That means that once you put many loots in the weekly chest and people enjoy it, you have to test it IN THE BETA NOT IN RELEASE by removing this change and going back to 1 drop per week and TEST IN THE BETA NOT IN RELEASE to see if people like it or not. Once you realize IN THE BETA NOT IN RELEASE that people fucking hate it, then you revert to what people liked BEFORE THE END OF BETA. At this point people know what's up, there's no confusion, nothing wrong, nothing badly designed, everything is perfect.
    This is just idiotic thinking. Beta is to test many things. Not every thing is done to see if "people like it". It's done to have more tests and results.
    Just because people like something doesn't mean it's good in the end. By your logic everyone on forums and everywhere would have their ideas implemented and it'd be a complete dump and it would have been dead in Cataclysm if not sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Diggy View Post
    Forget about the beta.

Wowhead and other OFFICIAL partner sites posted articles explaining all those systems and stating the 3 item thing. It woulnd't have spread around if they didn't.

The fact that Blizzard never bothered ot say anything about it or correct those articles makes me think it was at least in part intentional. Or just straight up incompetence.
    It's not Blizzard's job to correct fan sites whether they are official or not. It's up to those sites to give an accurate representation. Something like "in beta people received three items which was probably due to more testing. In Legion people received one item."

did +10 with my grp cause we taught it was 1-3 , for 1 i would have saved the time for something more fun to do

i enjoy playing m+ but not 10 where i have to kite as tank

7+ Year Old Account
    The amount of omitting of information from blizzard is getting really agitating at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    The amount of omitting of information from blizzard is getting really agitating at this point.
    It's not omitting per se.

Just last minute clarity or information.