Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at 357 and I've had shit luck with drops so it can't be that hard. I killed all heroic Uldir bosses and all I got was a warforged Veiled Crystal (shitty ring...). Most of my gear came from M+ and most of it were cloaks and gloves so I just kept replacing the same slot over and over, when will I get a trinket?! I also haven't spent any gold in gear, what little I have is going into buying potions, flasks and leveling engineering/enchanting which aren't even maxed out yet cuz everything is so damn expensive!

I only play one character though, if I log on my alt it's to grab herbs and that takes so long that I end up just buying them off the AH instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    I have done the warfront quest, I have done 2-3 +5 m+, I have cleared 4 bosses on hc and all on normall on 3 characters, yet none of my characters is above 345ilvl, I probably miss 1-2 ilvls from the neck (it's still 325), just how so many people are that high on ilvl? what are they doing? are they simply lucky? do they spend tons of gold buying boe gear?
    "2-3 M+5" thats why. I'm 356 I ran every dungeon on a 5 a few times when possible, killed Heroic and Normal raid bosses, World Boss, Warfront, Crafted Items.
    My friend is 364 and has just been lucky with Titanforges on +5's and Heroic