Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I expected it because it was on beta, fan sites and every streamer said you get 1-3 pieces, it was everywhere so why didn't blizzard clear it up before it happened? to avoid another shit storm obviously, already had enough abuse from warfronts and islands being a fucking joke I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    They didn't tell anyone because it was flat out common sense. We got one item in Legion so why would we jump to three instantly?
    Is it also common sense that now you only have 1 chance each week for an azerite item out of m+? A chance. On top of that you excactly need this one item with a specific trait to be better than your 340, even if you cache item is 385 (for certain specs).

1 guaranteed azerite piece + 1 random item would make more "common sense".

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly? I think it was obvious it would be 1 item.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

It's as if they're writing the book on how to get massive backlash at a steady rate in game development...
    I see why they reduced it, but others clearly don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexes View Post
    honestly good change imagine getting one item a week while some luckboi gets 3 base 380 ilvl pieces two weeks in a row, maybe with a little war- or titenforge on it. good luck staying competitive against that.

yo the real question is do i get 380 tomorrow? because they said they lowered items within m+ to max 360 until mythic raid release, but does the chace count as "in" m+?
    also tbh they lowered it to 355 because the loot i got from m10 was just 355 lol not 370 or whatever it whould have been according to the chart and not 360 according to what they said they lowered it to. whatever, anyone get 380 base items from his 10 cache?
    My buddy @Warlucia got a 380 1H for his boomy: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...52/Shapeshiftx he got lucky and titanforged myth7 380 pants on his warrior: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ea-52/warlucia - I'll find out tonight what I get ( https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...a-52/dacoolest ) - our tank hasn't logged in yet ( https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...zuljin/Maljchm )

So far 380 loot

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    Is it also common sense that now you only have 1 chance each week for an azerite item out of m+? A chance. On top of that you excactly need this one item with a specific trait to be better than your 340, even if you cache item is 385 (for certain specs).

1 guaranteed azerite piece + 1 random item would make more "common sense".
    No that isn't common sense. That's being particularly greedy. That's like in Legion saying it's common sense we should've gotten 1 item + 1 legendary or more specifically 1 item + 1 relic.

You want a higher ilvl item? Farm M+, queue for groups running the particular dungeon(s) you need.

No that isn't common sense. That's being particularly greedy. That's like in Legion saying it's common sense we should've gotten 1 item + 1 legendary or more specifically 1 item + 1 relic.

You want a higher ilvl item? Farm M+, queue for groups running the particular dungeon(s) you need.
    Good luck farming something that does not drop in Mythic+ outside of cache. Fingers crossed.

Keep stopping, shilling, call it what you will. This expansion is a shitshow so far and the lack of communication/clarity is evidently a problem.

Ok, you apparently don't even play the game, if you don't know that azerite gear doesn't drop in m+.

Glad its one item, somebody RNGing hard and getting 3X 380 items would be f'ed up.
    Xilë - Affixed - Frostmourne

Deleted
    'll just give my 2 cents bout it...without reading every reply...

''was beta'' ... read fine print for beta testing!... ''nothing in game is FINAL and is subject to change'' gg mate.

actually 1 item seems fair !... so ppl wont be loot whoring every wednsday.

Doesn't matter if it's 1 or 3.

What it matters is that it's not the guaranteed Azerite Piece we were expecting.

So now you farm Mythic+ With no azerite pieces, and only have one chance a week, competing with the dozens of other trash versatility crit rings, to get an azerite piece?

Wonderful.

I'm almost saying "f this game" and asking for a refund on the 6 months I just bougth. I just like my guildmates so much I'm having second thougths.

Was it so hard to simply give two items, one being the azerite armour and the other being the random item? I'm not confident with this system, I spent almost all of legion being screwed over getting bad item time and time again I threw away because despite being 20+ item levels better it wasn't as good as my current stats.

1-3 items offered me some hope that things wouldn't be as bad as Legion, that maybe I might of gotten one good item now and then. I'm not looking forward to opening the cache later, they could of opted for a middle ground but what do they know about middle grounds =/

It should really have been 2 items - 1 azerite piece and 1 non azerite piece. Hell, even 1 azerite piece would have been better. Obtaining decent azerite gear outside of raids will be a complete pain left to RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    Ok, you apparently don't even play the game, if you don't know that azerite gear doesn't drop in m+.
    Funny my comment didn't mention Azerite gear at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    Keep stopping, shilling, call it what you will. This expansion is a shitshow so far and the lack of communication/clarity is evidently a problem.
    Except it hasn't. People have problems with things just like any expansion. There will be bugs, etc. People are taking what they don't like, blowing it out of proportion (like usual) and referring it to various terms. They don't need to communicate anything with the community as it's all explained/can be figured out rather easily. People are expecting them to give answers because it doesn't line up with what they want. If it was as bad as you claim the game would be broken and have game breaking issues which it doesn't. There are issues here and there and people wish it functioned differently, but doesn't change it otherwise every expansion and game (any game) can be considered that.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Good luck farming something that does not drop in Mythic+ outside of cache. Fingers crossed.
    Pretty sure majority of the gear and drops and can be farmable unless they removed all drops from M+. My comment was in general and wasn't aimed at any one piece in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Was it so hard to simply give two items, one being the azerite armour and the other being the random item? I'm not confident with this system, I spent almost all of legion being screwed over getting bad item time and time again I threw away because despite being 20+ item levels better it wasn't as good as my current stats.

1-3 items offered me some hope that things wouldn't be as bad as Legion, that maybe I might of gotten one good item now and then. I'm not looking forward to opening the cache later, they could of opted for a middle ground but what do they know about middle grounds =/
    Why though? Were you guaranteed a random legendary (equivalent to Azerite Armor in this case) plus gear in Legion? The system is the same as it is now that it was then. People are complaining to complain at this point. There are other sources of Azerite Armor and it isn't a bad thing to have you experience various sources of content to gear up. Guaranteed you get a Helm/Shoulder/Chest is a bit too much.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2018-09-12 at 12:59 AM.

Why though? Were you guaranteed a random legendary (equivalent to Azerite Armor in this case) plus gear in Legion?

You had fixed legendaries for your WHOLE EXPANSION.

They are not even remotely comparable to dropping Azerite pieces from the chest (which also ONLY may drop from the chest).

Sure, maybe in 2019 summer you'll have that one azerite piece you want.

Complainers on MMO-C: There is no content, loot is too easy to get!!
    Also complainers on MMO-C: There is not enough loot in my mythic cache!! Give me free loots!!!~11one

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyhealz View Post
    Why would Blizzard wait till today to tell us that we only can get 1 piece instead of 3 (which was on beta), via twitter.

Why wait till today? What benefit is that to a company's advertising?
    It was obvious it would be 1 item, let's be fucking real.

I don't recall them explicitly telling me Flaskataur was going away.

Where the hell is Flaskataur?
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd