Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by SKYeXile View Post
    Not really, you're spamming 5s. wait until you get a good 7 or 8 from that, then +2 or 3 that, or +1 the 9. easy.
    I was referring to the time aspect! A bit of a nuisance!
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Quote Originally Posted by SKYeXile View Post
    Not really, you're spamming 5s. wait until you get a good 7 or 8 from that, then +2 or 3 that, or +1 the 9. easy.
    Assuming you get lucky and get a good key. When every key on a 7 is a shrine, waycrest, kings rest you might as well just give up.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Zabatakis View Post
    Actual studies are being done right now on this behavior (doubling down and refusing to admit error even though you know you are wrong). With terms like cognitive dissonance and dunning-krugar, I wonder what this will be named...
    It already has a name and it's been around longer than WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    The people who werre able to do +10
    could have easily just climed to 10
    I saw plenty of people do +10 in 90+ minutes, given enough time, you can do it (blood lust every pack, etc).

You say a lot of ignorant things.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

get over it, we still have 2 years of bfa
    Be feared, or be fuel

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I saw plenty of people do +10 in 90+ minutes, given enough time, you can do it (blood lust every pack, etc).

You say a lot of ignorant things.
    To be fair i forgot that they needed to do the lesser keys intime while the 10 they didnt, but at this point people seem to be enjoying shitting on me so eh whatever, let em have their fun instead of having to qoute every single one of them and correct myself.

remembering that now i think its abit lame, but really it will make such a little change, and the people it effects the most are the world firsters, and they could, most easily +3 a 7.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by letgoit View Post
    Shut up. /10
    sweet.. glad you got a free high key scrub ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Davryn View Post
    Ummmm no, it is way easier to clear a +10 than to climb to +10. Plenty of people in my guild tried to climb to +10, failed, and eventually resorted to using a bugged key.

It's unfair and Blizzard could have simply deleted everyone's keystone, just like they deleted all the gear obtained from the bugged cache. Why they didn't do this, I'm not sure.
    exactly.. meaning these end of legion xpac high level keystone people, got given much easier high level loot this week.. a Blizzard back hander.

GG to fairness for everyone else who comes 2nd in dps this week because someones unfair handout pushed them past you.

mad/10

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    get over it, we still have 2 years of bfa
    2 years of skewed results - won't ever look like fair RNG and skill to me for rest of xpac

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    In an expansion filled to the brims with bugs that screw over players, it was nice to see one that helped for once.
    except it helped some people and not others

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Davryn View Post
    Ummmm no, it is way easier to clear a +10 than to climb to +10. Plenty of people in my guild tried to climb to +10, failed, and eventually resorted to using a bugged key.

It's unfair and Blizzard could have simply deleted everyone's keystone, just like they deleted all the gear obtained from the bugged cache. Why they didn't do this, I'm not sure.
    pretty much.

- - - Updated - - -

The people who werre able to do +10
    could have easily just climed to 10
    uninstall - there's a cool game for you called Fortnite.

and post less please 14,865 wtf..

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just grinded 5s til we got a couple of good keys. Got a good key from 7 (Freehold) and an okay 9 (Waycrest). Barely beat that for a 10 and bam, crawled through the torture that is known as +10 Shrine. That place is complete cancer and I hate it more than almost any other dungeon. I wanna say it's all gear because it's easy to say that when you're competent and running with your guild. I dunno how you'd pug that shit. I wouldn't want to. It's not super duper world first bleeding edge and piss bucket challenge but it's definitely not mindless zergfesting. I wouldn't want to do that shit with shitty <350 gear and randoms, no thankyou. Point is getting a 10 isn't the top of some godless mountain. It's just meant for reasonably geared and competent players for now until the welfare gear, boosting and lucky titanforges pump up the shitty playerbase until it becomes a weekly chore.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post

Lets be real, these guys wouldn't have climbed to a 10 without the key from last season XD
    Jesus christ 6 hours holy fuck.

That is hardly the same thing. Poster here isn't trying to be a shithead, just really doesn't want to admit being wrong. Happens a lot in real life too so its not just the internet.

To be fair i forgot that they needed to do the lesser keys intime while the 10 they didnt, but at this point people seem to be enjoying shitting on me so eh whatever, let em have their fun instead of having to qoute every single one of them and correct myself.

remembering that now i think its abit lame, but really it will make such a little change, and the people it effects the most are the world firsters, and they could, most easily +3 a 7.
    I mean, I've seen your posts since WoD, I at least have a sufficient source to extrapolate from. Also, you post a lot. Could just be the effect where the more you post, the more negative sources people have to remember.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I mean, I've seen your posts since WoD, I at least have a sufficient source to extrapolate from. Also, you post a lot. Could just be the effect where the more you post, the more negative sources people have to remember.
    yeah pretty much.
    The human brain remembers bad emotions better then good, so people are much more easy to remember your bad posts then your good, its why people's most livid and unforgettable memories are those of trauma.
    That and human phsyce has us more likely to talk about how we are angry, then how we are happy, when you go to a restaurant how many people tell the waiter directly to thank the chef? But when something goes wrong, nearly every time the person will ask the chef to be told the food was shit.
    Just like how here in the forums. So people remember bad more then good, and people really look to pick any mistakes apart, no ones perfect people make mistakes, and

I just find it easier for them to have their fun raging at someone, then to post to every single one of them correcting myself, as they wont care, they will still call me an idiot, so why should i tell them i was misspoken.

And yeah i post when on the toliet, on flight paths in wow, when running to a quest location, between long boss pulls, while waiting for ques, or while im waiting on break or friends are afk.
    or sometimes just mid combat, drop all my dots on something then type a quick post before i need to refresh them (affliction, cause its super op, wish i could play demo but... so much movement needed..)
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content