Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I was sitting in school during 8th grade. The teacher told us about it, then the day went on as normal. I thought it was kind of strange that the school wasn't making a big deal about it. AFTER school though is when I realized just how big of a deal the world was taking it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    the fuck are you even talking about? your not even trying hard enough.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_C..._d%27%C3%A9tat
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes i know this has nothing to do with 9/11. so your point is moot. thousands of events happened on 9/11.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Honestly, I have no idea. I was home schooled at the time. My mom didn't want to tell me because she didn't want to scare me, (I wouldn't have been scared, my mom is just overprotective.) and my dad and older brother just forgot to tell me. It didn't find out till days later when I heard my dad and brother discussing it. I was annoyed that everyone forgot to tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy The Curious View Post
    I was sitting in my living room watching tv when this all went down. I couldn't believe my eyes what I was watching on my tv screen. I phoned all my famiy members to turn on their tv's.

The whole experience is hard to explain at the time. I didn't leave my apartment for 24 hours until it all unfolded.

Rest in peace to all the victims and thanks to all the heroes that day.
    Why were you watching TV at like 8:30 am on a weekday?

I was asleep, in college. My mom called me up (I had grown up in NYC) and told me "The Twin Towers are gone! A plane flew into them." Both my parents exaggerate everything, so I imagined a crop duster sized plane, maybe the ones that pull a banner had flown into it and slightly damaged it. I turned on the TV and it was doing the replay of the towers falling, I was like wow... she wasn't over exaggerating for once. I watched the news and then got an announcement that classes had been cancelled... talked with people about it most of the day, and then the 12th was no classes either.... 13th and on was business as usual.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I was homeschooled at the time. Woke up, turned on the TV and called for my mum. We both sat and watched it in the den together.
    Aren't you american?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Why were you watching TV at like 8:30 am on a weekday?

I was asleep, in college. My mom called me up (I had grown up in NYC) and told me "The Twin Towers are gone! A plane flew into them." Both my parents exaggerate everything, so I imagined a crop duster sized plane, maybe the ones that pull a banner had flown into it and slightly damaged it. I turned on the TV and it was doing the replay of the towers falling, I was like wow... she wasn't over exaggerating for once. I watched the news and then got an announcement that classes had been cancelled... talked with people about it most of the day, and then the 12th was no classes either.... 13th and on was business as usual.

- - - Updated - - -

Aren't you american?
    why does it matter what he was doing in his own spare time?
    maybe he didn't have work that day? maybe he had an at home job?

also why does it matter if winter blossom is american? plenty of people are home schooled.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2018-09-12 at 04:17 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Deleted
    why the fuck do you muricans think you need to remember yourself every year where the fuck you were ??

how about you start remember about all the innocent People you killed with your Terrorism ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was stuck in a van going from one base on Coronado Island to another, where I worked. We were stuck in traffic, I shit you not, for 7 1/2 hours, only to be told once we got to work that we couldn't come in until further notice. Was in the Navy at the time, btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post

Yes, it was illegal.
    YAWN are you and Gilrak having a fun play date? USA is the big dog, does what it wants, Chile was a dump before the USA intervened and after, all of South and Central America + Mexico are... USA isn't at fault. But please, continue to cry about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rsl View Post
    why the fuck do you muricans think you need to remember yourself every year where the fuck you were ??

how about you start remember about all the innocent People you killed with your Terrorism ?
    Do you think other country's terrorists remember the innocent people they killed? Why should we?

And to throw some real life at you, I am responsible for the deaths of 5 people that I personally shot dead when I was in Iraq. I can still remember each one of them. The PTSD makes sure I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

why does it matter what he was doing in his own spare time?
    maybe he didn't have work that day? maybe he had an at home job?

also why does it matter if winter blossom is american? plenty of people are home schooled.
    She is smarter than you are, she knows why I asked. If you don't know, don't worry about it, it was not meant as an insult towards her.

If you look, there is a pattern in this thread, most people were at work or school. If you are unemployed, why not be asleep, or be doing something more fun than 5am-8am TV. (I assume an American started this thread)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Dual citizenship. Dad is American, mum is Scottish.
    Ok, that answers the "mum" thing then.
    Last edited by Cruor; 2018-09-12 at 04:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    She is smarter than you are, she knows why I asked. If you don't know, don't worry about it, it was not meant as an insult towards her.

If you look, there is a pattern in this thread, most people were at work or school. If you are unemployed, why not be asleep, or be doing something more fun then 8am TV.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, that answers the "mum" thing then.
    i asked you a simple question. your response tells me all i need to know about you. you seem awfully mad about it that you have to resort to childish insults.

i asked you a simple question. your response tells me all i need to know about you. you seem awfully mad about it that you have to resort to childish insults.
    You jumped to her defense acting like I was insulting her, when I wasn't. The fact that you feel the need to do that tells me all I need to know about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post

Yes, it was illegal.
    Noam Chomsky... you might as well walk around with a dunce cap on.

Edit: Canadian tire parking lot in Brantford Ontario, sitting in a 91 ford ranger talking on an old style cellphone with moneris trying to setup a remote POS terminal.

the guy from moneris was distracted and said people were bombing the US.

Went home and watched it on TV.. it was surreal
    Last edited by infinit; 2018-09-12 at 04:47 AM.

I was probably cringing at white knights and slow man-children on the forums, as per usual.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Do you think other country's terrorists remember the innocent people they killed? Why should we?

And to throw some real life at you, I am responsible for the deaths of 5 people that I personally shot dead when I was in Iraq. I can still remember each one of them. The PTSD makes sure I do.
    thats what you deserve for going somewhere you dont belong

oh wait... your country created the mess we have to deal with today... god fuck do i hate your nation wow

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2018-09-12 at 06:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rsl View Post
    thats what you deserve for going somewhere you dont belong

oh wait... your country created the mess we have to deal with today... god fuck do i hate your nation wow
    i hear there's people who love your kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting ready for school. I thought I'd be smart in my senior year of high school and take an early class. So when I was almost ready, my mom told me to turn on the TV. I was a few minutes late for class. But driving to school was surreal. EVERYONE was talking to each other. There were no cliques that day. No classes really either. All we did was watch the news.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was at work and watched it happen on Tv.
    Shortly after realizing it was a terror attack and not a single accident my first thought was “omg” and my second thought was “somebody is going to pay big time for this”.

Two countries got invaded, who knows how many civilians got killed in the name of “justice and peace ”and a surveillance program out of control (still is in my opinion – to the point where George Orwell’s “1984” seems like “the good old days”) and here we are. In a way it feels to me like that tiny handful of terrorists won!

At home getting ready for school. I watched it as it was happening on the news, I don't think the second plane had even hit at the time.