Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    LOL at the TLDR warfront posts, desperately trying to explain how the think it works.

LOL at the wrong info/times to boot.

this is the best time for a new shiny mmo!

i hope smart managers read the forums from other products..

"I'm looking to get a more philosophical answer on this at the moment for you guys." - to the stash of the golden quotes.

Deleted
    Nice, so there is no point to do m+. One useles loot again... Of course with the worst stats for my class.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    Shitty 355.

Do people want to be done gearing next week? I don’t get it.
    'I dont want epics to drop so easily'
    'I want easy 370 gear'

What a community over here...

The only reason this expansion is still afloat is they finally dropping the loot on everyone. Not locking shit up behind shitty raids and rated broken crap arenas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    Nice, so there is no point to do m+. One useles loot again... Of course with the worst stats for my class.
    Comments like yours are so stupid as people like you fundamentally don't understand how RNG works. Yes, you can get unlucky. I got boots in my first 5 WEEKS of M+ in Legion. But OTOH, later in the expansion myself and most of my fellow M+ guildies ended up with a massively higher ilvl than the rest of the guild, who only do heroic raids, not mythic raids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by off3nc3 View Post
    The only reason this expansion is still afloat is they finally dropping the loot on everyone. Not locking shit up behind shitty raids and rated broken crap arenas.
    This place is almost as bad as reddit for the hate circlejerk. If you think the new raid is shitty (and you probably think everything else is shitty) then why are you even here? Just uninstall and do something else with your life. Otherwise, sit down, shut up and let those of us enjoying this game get on with enjoying it without your incessant needless negativity, you highly depressing and difficult to satisfy person.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Comments like yours are so stupid as people like you fundamentally don't understand how RNG works. Yes, you can get unlucky. I got boots in my first 5 WEEKS of M+ in Legion. But OTOH, later in the expansion myself and most of my fellow M+ guildies ended up with a massively higher ilvl than the rest of the guild, who only do heroic raids, not mythic raids.

- - - Updated - - -

This place is almost as bad as reddit for the hate circlejerk. If you think the new raid is shitty (and you probably think everything else is shitty) then why are you even here? Just uninstall and do something else with your life. Otherwise, sit down, shut up and let those of us enjoying this game get on with enjoying it without your incessant needless negativity, you highly depressing and difficult to satisfy person.
    Who are you again ? To tell me to uninstall the game since im a paying customer? The only one spewing negativity in here is you take a closer look into the mirror. Check yourself before you wreck yourself kid.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Your math is a bit off. It’s 14 days per cycle. It doesn’t matter how fast a faction gathers in regards to speeding up the process. If next week the alliance manage to gather everything 10 minutes after the servers reset, they still have 14 days to kill rares and do the scenario.
    Has this actually been confirmed or is this speculation? Because the only thing I have seen is that, once the scenario opens, the faction (Horde, this time) will have 7 days to mess with the scenario before the the opposing faction can contribute. That tells me that the faster you contribute, the faster that 7 day clock starts, so if, as in your example, the Alliance turns in 100% contributions in 10 minutes right after reset, they would only get that week to complete. So if it was confirmed at a 14 day cycle, then I must have missed where that was clearly stated. Can you provide a link? Just curious about what the Blues said with regards to it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Daeveren View Post
    By your own explanation, wouldn't that make it a 4 week cycle / monthly warfront?

Week 1 - alliance controls Arathi, horde contributes resource
    Week 2 - alliance controls Arathi, horde queues for scenario
    Week 3 - alliance contributes resource, horde controls Arathi
    Week 4 - alliance queues for scenario, horde controls Arathi

As for the repeatable quests, I can't remember now which color the Darkmoon Faire quests have, but they're also "monthly repeatable". Maybe they should find a different color for the "more than daily reset repeatable quests".
    Mia Culpa, I didn't clarify, I meant for each side. So yes, a full cycle would be a month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Call to Arms: Zuldazar
    This week's Call to Arms is Call to Arms: Zuldazar or Call to Arms: Zuldazar. Head to Zuldazar with warmode enabled to kill 10 players of the opposing faction. You no longer have to loot an air supply! This will reward you with conquest and 75 reputation for either 7th Legion or The Honorbound.
    Hey, is this repeatable? Just hit rev with 7th and that would be very much appreciated.