Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    This is because you didn't cache your recipes and with 8.0 versions 1.6.4 and 1.6.4a had to disable them due to Blizzard changes.

If you grab 1.6.5 (may have to close Twitch out and restart) you can go to the first tab and turn on "Show Profession Mini List" and then open up your profession window. This will allow Blizzard to send ATT the relevant information needed. Though up to 1.6.5 not all recipes are in for some profession, but if it's attached to a quest it should be good. 1.6.5a (releasing later today) will have the rest of them dumped into a place holder so they mark off as collected at least.
    This worked great for me. I appreciate the quick response, and so far the new version from today I've had no issues. For others with this issue don't forget to refresh your collection (shift-click) after opening up and closing the profession tabs. Once I did that it marked everything completed that I had.

Thanks again Lucetia!

Black Temple isn't listed for me. I have next to nothing from it on Timewalking so it should be showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Black Temple isn't listed for me. I have next to nothing from it on Timewalking so it should be showing.
    Did you turn on the Timewalking filter? It's under Tab 2 in the Seasonal area.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Did you turn on the Timewalking filter? It's under Tab 2 in the Seasonal area.
    That's probably it. I've seasonal filters enabled although I didn't notice a timewalking one

@Lucetia I've yet to find an answer for this, so here's the question again. Is there any way to disable the tracking of WoD followers? I wouldn't even mind it if they weren't tracked on a per-character basis as I have all of them on my main, but I don't want them cluttering my list on alts when I'm farming drops from WoD rares.

The aforementioned tooltip hinting at a non-existant option has been removed since I last asked, so am I to understand that this option is being worked on?
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Hey, just started using ATT, and I love it. I have a problem with one item that doesn't register as collected, though:
    I got the Blackwater Cutlass from Deadmines (actually got two of them), equipped them both, but it still doesn't register in ATT.
    Any ideas why that might be ? Everything else is working fine. Using version 1.6.5a

Icebound Bloodmaul Spire (119409). ATT lists it as a drop from Ug'lok the Frozen in Frostfire.

Wowhead doesn't list it as a possible drop.

How do I get this addon to show stuff like quests, mounts only? And only pop up in zones where I missed something I care about, not always popping up.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Hey, sorry if this has been addresses already,
    But when i go through legacy content many items seem to be missing from the addon, and many Necks, rings and trinkets are listed.

I checked the box that says "i only care about my main".

Im at work so cant show screen shots, but last night i was running M and H Highmaul, had only a couple of weapons show on the addon and i got some cloaks that were not collected (and the addon progress didnt change after i obtained the cloaks)
    Similarly, i went to some vanilla raids (AQ, BWL and MC) and the addon listed trinkets, rings and necks.

Thanks for this addon!
    So i found out what this is...
    When you get a shared appearence, the Addon will make the announcement that you got a new appearence.
    But the addon doesnt show shared appearences, so you wouldn't have it listen on the addon interface before you got it.

So not a big deal at all.

Thanks anyways @Lucetia.

Btw, is there any chance of adding a "Have currency" to the vendors portion of the addon?
    Like in professions?

Lets say i have 3 Marks of honor, i will be able to filter the addon to show me only stuff i can buy with 3?

This might help with farming all sorts of PvP and rep gear...

Madness will consume you!!!

Might have found a bug.

I cleared LFR ToT and got Living Fluid pet from Primordius, ATT said I didn't have so great, learned pet, looked at pet in journal, I have two o. O

Now this new week ATT says again I need the pet.. which is weird, but then looking into pet journal I can't even find the pet but I am 100% sure i have it, not sure which one is bugging out.

Edit: ATT likely tracks the name Living Fluid, but once learned the name changes to Living Horror?
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 2018-08-10 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Might have found a bug.

I cleared LFR ToT and got Living Fluid pet from Primordius, ATT said I didn't have so great, learned pet, looked at pet in journal, I have two o. O

Now this new week ATT says again I need the pet.. which is weird, but then looking into pet journal I can't even find the pet but I am 100% sure i have it, not sure which one is bugging out.

Edit: ATT likely tracks the name Living Fluid, but once learned the name changes to Living Horror?
    What ATT tracks is the LFR version of the pet. Once Legacy Loot came out the normal/heroic version started dropping in LFR too. Whether this is intentional by Blizzard or not is a different story. I've updated our git last week with this change.

The question is whether or not the LFR pet still drops or if it's price will sky rocket due to no longer dropping.

Are the Legion Invasion Tmogs being moved to Legacy?

I've done several in BFA and have yet to see any drop for myself or pugs. Its hard to find info on WoWhead because no one has said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Are the Legion Invasion Tmogs being moved to Legacy?

I've done several in BFA and have yet to see any drop for myself or pugs. Its hard to find info on WoWhead because no one has said anything.
    They still drop. They just have a low chance like they did in Legion. I had one drop the other day and someone in our discord as well.

Deleted
    Hi all,
    I would like to ask where it is possible to see what item hand-ins form the Unsullied items from Broken Isle I still need?

For the Timeless Gear from Pandaria Timeless Isle, they are listed under the Broken Isles as drops
    For the Tanaan items (forgot the name) in WoD, they were listed from a vendor in Tanaan

But I have been unable to find where the Unsullied items go. (would like to see if i need to send my leather items to my monk, druid or rogue and then see if they need a specific spec to turn into undiscovered items.

(Hope my question is clear)

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty006 View Post
    Hi all,
    I would like to ask where it is possible to see what item hand-ins form the Unsullied items from Broken Isle I still need?

For the Timeless Gear from Pandaria Timeless Isle, they are listed under the Broken Isles as drops
    For the Tanaan items (forgot the name) in WoD, they were listed from a vendor in Tanaan

But I have been unable to find where the Unsullied items go. (would like to see if i need to send my leather items to my monk, druid or rogue and then see if they need a specific spec to turn into undiscovered items.

(Hope my question is clear)
    Unsullied is under Argus. Timeless gear is listed under Timeless Isle, not Broken Isle. Broken Isles has dauntless listed.

They are always listed under the zone/vendor they drop in.

Deleted
    Ty for your reply. Maybe I have them all then, since I don't see anything on any char. All good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    This addon ruined my life.

I thought I had everything but then I installed this addon and it told me I had only 73%.

Thanks Obama.
    73% - Just wait until you go Debug Mode.

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

Love this add on, just got it today.

In legion zones shows that fury weapon artifact from boss'es is 0/1, but i had it back in legion times

Quote Originally Posted by Dipso View Post
    In legion zones shows that fury weapon artifact from boss'es is 0/1, but i had it back in legion times
    That's for the hidden skin off the bosses. Do you have that particular base skin?