Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

I think we missed something in the Heart Chamber

I just started the opening BFA quests on an alt, and i talked to one of the maidens in the Heart chamber and she mentioned "Uldaz" and "Uldorus" A quick trip over to Wowwiki didn't bring up any information. Has anyone heard of these other facility's before?

Screen shot: https://imgur.com/a/arE1XZp

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, I'm not huge into Lore and stuff, but i enjoy it. And i haven't seen any youtubers who talk about the lore mention it.

7+ Year Old Account
    This came up on the website during the beginning stages of the BfA beta.

To this day I don't think any official elaboration has been had. This means 2 more titanic housings/prisons remain and I wonder if one of them is N'Zoth's prison.

My bet "Uldorus" is the titan facility housing N'Zoth. It sounds cooler than Uldaz.

i noteced this too. maybe some facilitis we dont' know now or destroyed with the sundering? everything possible.

One of it is likely N'zoth prison
    The other one is probably the original name of Ahn'Qiraj, before it was taken over by the bugs

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    The other one is probably the original name of Ahn'Qiraj, before it was taken over by the bugs
    Good point, i didn't think about the original name of AQ.

- - - Updated - - -

It also looks like she's going to say another "uld-" themed name as well, so maybe there's another one.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    Potentially also the containment chamber used for Y'shaarj's heart in Vale, or the facility containing the Engine of Nalak'sha (i.e. Mogu'shan Vaults)

Uldaz or Uld ..Uld... = N’zoth’s prison.
    Uldorus = Azeroth’s World Soul
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    It was mentioned months ago during beta, but never really brought up again.

Like everyone else said one is probably N’Zoth’s prison. But I’m guessing the other one is probably what was AQ before it was corrupted

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't know much, but as a glitched character that the Maiden is, i wouldn't be surprised if it just was random uldX names, but the possibilities of non-discovered or destroyed facilities is a possibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    It could be so far unnamed titan locations, like the ruin where we get the Priest Hall mount, or any of the titan ruins on Pandaria.

Likely N'zoth and C'thun's prisons. Ahn'Qiraj wasn't always Ahn'Qiraj. It was a titan city led by Ra-Den to house C'thun like how Ulduar houses Yogg-Saron, then eventually corrupted.

Then we have the unnamed facility imprisoning N'zoth and the naming trends line up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

I believe that the "Uld... Uld... Uld... Uld..." line is not just a glitch, it implies that there are many more Titan facilities scattered around the world which are yet to be discovered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    I believe that the "Uld... Uld... Uld... Uld..." line is not just a glitch, it implies that there are many more Titan facilities scattered around the world which are yet to be discovered.
    Well we have Uldaman, Ulduar, now Uldir, Uldis was sorta in Storm peaks but not a specific prison just a titan related place. Now Uldaz and Uldorus are other titan facilities. Not surprising there's more.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I loved the stutter after that. Uld-uld-uld-uld-uld....

How many Uld's are we up to now?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Well we have Uldaman, Ulduar, now Uldir, Uldis was sorta in Storm peaks but not a specific prison just a titan related place. Now Uldaz and Uldorus are other titan facilities. Not surprising there's more.
    uldum /10char

Deleted
    They are probably lost to us, now resting on the ocean floor with no way of entry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamoot View Post
    I just started the opening BFA quests on an alt, and i talked to one of the maidens in the Heart chamber and she mentioned "Uldaz" and "Uldorus" A quick trip over to Wowwiki didn't bring up any information. Has anyone heard of these other facility's before?

Screen shot: https://imgur.com/a/arE1XZp
    Wowwiki is not a valid source anymore as far as I know. Wowpedia is where you wanna look up your lore

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Maiden_of_Vitality
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Uldorus
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Uldaz
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uldorus sounds like Antorus.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!