Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Unexplored Locations

So it's safe to assume that both Nazjatar and maybe Nyalotha will be future areas in BfA either as zones or raids. That being said, what other established locations on Azeroth remain to be used as future content as either an expansion continent or just patch content.

Off the top of my head I can think of Tel Abim, Undermine, The Dragon Isles, Azjol-Nerub, Plunder Isle, Ogrezonia, Goria (Southwest continent in Draenor), Farahlon, the remnants of Ka'resh.

Or perhaps Blizzard will just ass pull some new continent or turn us to space police and explore space.

10+ Year Old Account
    And Zul'Dare, Crestfall, Balor. Well, pre-Legion, the Broken Isles were a small landmass, with no highmountain or Suramar lore established. If i were in their place, I'd actually make dragon isles EAST of Kel'thalas. Dragon-centric expansion, Dragon-centric zones, dedicated to each of the aspects. + Old world development through phasing, like they do it now, with Ziridormi in every zone.
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Northern Lordaeron: During the alpha, it was datamined that that ruined high elven village in Northern Lordaeron would become a base for the void elves, an idea that was most likely scrapped for Telogrus Rift. Northern Lordaeron could play a role in the future.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

I wanna see that island Darkspears were driven off from in War3. There were even smart murlocs there!

Tel'Abim. We arrive to find the entire island has been taken over by Hozen eating from azerite-empowered banana trees.

World of Warcraft: Horrors of the Hozen

A bit controversial, but I'm ready for some aquatic themed zones. Not necessarily underwater, but even if they are, Blizz could probably do a better job than they did with Vashjir. The underwater part of the horde campaign was really cool imo, and so are all the dive bars around the new zones. Idk I'm ready for something different; I've had my fill of jungles and deserts and meadows.

AU Azeroth!

We could fight Medivh and his fel Alliance while aiding Arthas and the resistance. There'd be a lot of potential for dungeons and raids and a lot of the enemies could already be established characters, maybe heroes in our timeline or villains we've already killed. Magni, Genn, Lothar, Blackmoore, etc...

Fel Varian could be one of Medivh's top kings/champions and he could break free of Medivh's control at the end of the expansion and help us kill him. And then 2 expansions later, Varian and a bunch of Fel Humans can come over and join the Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by mikebogina View Post
    au azeroth!

We could fight medivh and his fel alliance while aiding arthas and the resistance. There'd be a lot of potential for dungeons and raids and a lot of the enemies could already be established characters, maybe heroes in our timeline or villains we've already killed. Magni, genn, lothar, blackmoore, etc...

Fel varian could be one of medivh's top kings/champions and he could break free of medivh's control at the end of the expansion and help us kill him. And then 2 expansions later, varian and a bunch of fel humans can come over and join the alliance :d
    azeroth is free!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    I wanna see that island Darkspears were driven off from in War3. There were even smart murlocs there!
    Arent those the echo isles actually? They came on the mainland with thrall then recaptured echo isles much later.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    AU Azeroth!

We could fight Medivh and his fel Alliance while aiding Arthas and the resistance. There'd be a lot of potential for dungeons and raids and a lot of the enemies could already be established characters, maybe heroes in our timeline or villains we've already killed. Magni, Genn, Lothar, Blackmoore, etc...

Fel Varian could be one of Medivh's top kings/champions and he could break free of Medivh's control at the end of the expansion and help us kill him. And then 2 expansions later, Varian and a bunch of Fel Humans can come over and join the Alliance
    Just no. We are not ready for Australian Azeroth, not now nor never.

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    Arent those the echo isles actually? They came on the mainland with thrall then recaptured echo isles much later.
    No, that one island had a volcano on it so it couldn't be Echo isles. On wowpedia they're dubbed Darkspear islands.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Darkspear_Islands

Outland is just a small chunk of MU-Draenor. There are other chunks of it in the twisted nether.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Tel'Abim. We arrive to find the entire island has been taken over by Hozen eating from azerite-empowered banana trees.

World of Warcraft: Horrors of the Hozen
    I support this because I want to hear more Hozen tell me in a fit of rage they're going to ook me in the dooker, or "ook you!"

On topic, yeah, established lore there aren't many places left, but I would love a dragon-focused expansion and the Dragon Isles.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Didn't those islands sink in the scenario?
    It says on wowpedia that island sunk info is from rpg, so I am not sure if it's canon. If they did though, than too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I support this because I want to hear more Hozen tell me in a fit of rage they're going to ook me in the dooker, or "ook you!"

On topic, yeah, established lore there aren't many places left, but I would love a dragon-focused expansion and the Dragon Isles.
    wasn't clear that dragon now are just normal creature since they used their power to kill Deathwing?

anyway looking at the map now in game i suppose another big island archipelago could be developed near kalimdor given almost all the new location are next to EK, isn't the bulk of the old elf city in btw the maelstrom and azshara (the goblin region) anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

AU Azeroth!

World of Warcraft: Fuck it, We are out of ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    World of Warcraft: Fuck it, We are out of ideas
    oh come on, Sargeras/Medivh leading a fel corrupted Alliance would be amazing and way cooler than the Iron Horde. Imagine Fel Humans, Dwarves, Gnomes and High Elves, with the Horde working with Zul'jin and the Amani and the Alliance working with Arthas and Silverhand. We could have Arthas' resistance hold up in Stratholme(hehe) and that on the battlefield, he found his true love in Sylvanas the leader of the High Elf resistance!

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Never played/read anything from the RPG. I'm fairly certain I distinctly remember helping the Darkspear escape their island before it sank in WC3.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYhN2z0DtOU

You can see the ending of campaign here. They just escape on the boats but afaik island didn't sunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh come on, Sargeras/Medivh leading a fel corrupted Alliance would be amazing and way cooler than the Iron Horde.
    No it won't, the entire AU crap should be killed forever, blizz still until today didn't answer/explain how the f8ck a subordinate like Kil'jaeden and Archimonde are 'one and same' in all universes, while Velen - a draenei like them - has multiple copies, and f8cking Sargeras the titan - their boss, their leader - has also copies in each universe
    And from ignoring that for now 5 years, doubt they will ever answer that sh8thole they fell into
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Blizzard can always pull new locations out of their behinds. This could be a future WoW map:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...e_with_todays/
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.